It's a "Truman begins to wonder whether his therapist is engaged and making an effort to 'get' it" episode

It's a "Truman begins to wonder whether his therapist is engaged and making an effort to 'get' it" episode.

Attached: truman.jpg (720x547, 55K)

What happened? Did you get bored of spamming epic jonah hill threads again, Yea Forums teen?

It's a "Truman masturbates into a condom" episode.

>It's a Truman has the norovirus episode

Not gonna lie, it's kinda funny watching him curl up in excruciating pain every 10 minutes.

>It's a Truman is going to keep smoking weed and just hope a better job comes his way episode
Fingers crossed

>it’s a Truman has terrible intrusive thoughts about things such as murder and rape and acting upon them should he lose everything and has to fight them back constantly every day

Attached: A5E270B9-FA8B-4205-9989-03E9801E5420.gif (700x706, 64K)

>it's a truman gets depressed and masturbates all day episode

It's a Truman plots to murder his wife but the producers do nothing because it's sweeps week episode.

Truman sounds like he has OCD.

>it's a truman applies to 30 jobs a day and still hasn't received a call back episode
jesus, how many episodes will this go on?

I don't think you get it.

>it's a "truman spends all day waiting for his roommate to leave so he can masturbate, but completely loses the desire to once he does leave" episode

But Truman is a narcissist and wants a more uncommon mental condition.

Hate those

I don't like how entitled he's been coming off as of recent.

I guess it comes from him being so average in his childhood.

Yeah he doesn't quite know how to dispose of it all. He seems to have settled on wrapping the condom and the wrapper in several paper towels and then throwing it all in a ziploc bag and hiding it under most of the garbage already in the trashcan. Discretion is always first on Truman's mind since he's still living with his parents at 31 and doesn't want to clue them into his masturbatory habits.

Truman is clearly a smart guy but he has no drive.

>It's a Truman violates his parole after reading about the kalergi plan and buys a gun
I think kino is back on the menu, lads

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>Its a Truman keeps fucking the retarded girl because that's all he can get without putting his feelings at risk episode.

I did not expect him to go back after the first time.

>Just an aimless kid with no passion for anything
I hated his childhood and middle school arc, at least in high school he got to stay up later

>it's a truman has an exam in 5 hours and didn't study properly so crammed but can't remember anything and now feels the impending weight of the world on his shoulders episode
Haha truman you fucking prick

>It's a Truman ate the chicken breast even though it was off and is now feeling sick episode

>It's a Truman jerks off onto donuts and hands them out to all his coworkers episode

Attached: popcorn.gif (622x478, 2.47M)

Truman shouldn't mess with chicken

>It's a truman goes to the doctors because he genuinely feels he's retarded episode
Doc didn't know what hit her

>it's a Truman gets drunk in his kiddie pool while rambling about how blacks and jews are literally raping American culture and history episode.

seriously, this arc is getting annoying

Attached: 1563313183677.png (1878x862, 932K)

>It's another Truman finds out the self has no actual reality and is just an imaginary story episode
hes been smiling at the dogs in the dog park for 4 days this is boring, last time this happened they had to have everyone dress up as clowns so he'd think he was just nuts