Brawl In Cell Block 99

Thoughts?

Attached: ECF9ADEC-0B67-4D8D-AE5A-540291819559.jpg (800x1164, 250K)

Dragged, bone >>>>>>>>>>>>> brawl

ridiculous and boring at the same time

Shot caller >>>>>> brawl

second best prison movie after paddington 2

This pretty much. Yea Forums sold it as the best damn movie ever, turned out to be unrealistic and baldly filmed BS.

This. Watching Vince Vaughn LARP as a bad ass Hank Hill was entertaining but the pacing of the movie is awkward

Garbage.

that one asian kung fu movie that copied the leaked judge dredds script had a sequel in a prison that was really good

>Yea Forums sold it as the best movie ever and it turned out be unrealistic badly filmed BS

When doesn’t that ever happen?

Good movie. Nothing special tho.

Alita

boo hoo, a movie was unrealistic, say it ain't so

Average at best.

Just noticed that Vince looks like a skeleton on that poster, neat.

the most honest movie to come out in the last 5 years

>all the retarded posters itt calling it unrealistic not realizing it took inspiration from 70's B movies

The only real bit that caught me off guard was the last frame shot, and it was cool. I just didn't like that Vince was Terminator tier and for some reason, the strongest person in prison

Entertaining way to spend 2 hours. I'll never watch it again however.

thats how i felt about dragged and bone as well.
bone > brawl > dragged

the most honest action film ever made, if you would consider it an action film at all. the director goes out of his way to make a story devoid of symbolism or political messaging as stated in interviews, so this and his other films (dragged across concrete and bone tomahawk) are literally the apex of honest cinema

Attached: sneedthing.png (1000x999, 573K)