Is that a homeless guy sitting outside the cafe?

>is that a homeless guy sitting outside the cafe?
>you know who homeless guys must have contempt for, campers!
>*both laugh as they climb back into Jerry’s Porsche Carrera GT*

Attached: 9F6051FF-F331-4035-9DE2-BC0B1C0DF07C.jpg (2000x1333, 636K)

>comedians make joke
>redditor gets mad

>eddie murphy
>funniest nigga around
>literally dilates

Eddie seems timid nowadays. Really weird.

Attached: 89251FA1-58DC-45E5-B587-113475930901.jpg (618x412, 45K)

fuck off and kill yourself. go back to twitter faggot.

He sold out and got a white wife
It fucked with his head

When was the last time Eddie was funny?

>they all rook the same
Jesus christ raimi.

Based show for based people.

Pluto Nash days

I find it more amusing how these rich jew fucks pretend like they never have money when they have to pay for something. The episode with broderick and they went to buy pastries and they both fucking pretended not to have money.

On his episode of Comedians in cars getting coffee. Unironically. He actually does several impressions and makes some pretty good jokes. Jerry wants him to get back into standup but Eddie is still apprehensive after all the shit he's been through with all his movie flops, it messed with his confidence.

>Actors In Cars Getting Burned

greatest actor of our generation

Can’t hear you with all that one percenter dick in your mouth

Attached: 0DDEA0F2-5E4F-46F4-BA52-2123E8D9EA64.gif (250x250, 2.67M)

you are honestly retarded. hes super gay, like basically open knowledge in Hollywood and fucks all kinds of shit. the white wife if that's true has nothing to do with it. my take? he lives in AIDSAFORNIA and that enough would make any person growing up there shifty. Nigga is shifty. hes about to land a Netflix deal for millions and has to do 1 or 2 standups written by white comedians as is the norm. hes fine, hes just shiftylooking for his next piece of meat.

at the end of the day, we all just want everything to be free

Hes just bi or pan.

He'll fuck anything. Hes got like 27 kids.

Last movie I remember him in was a thousand words. Pretty dumb movie

I don't think that's true

Holy shit that Steinfeld fella looks like such a giga-jew here

>jerry's
Most are rented. One time the car broke down like immediately and they had another brought in.

it is true because I said it. but there you guy telling me what I said. nigga, fuck you.

anyone who has lived around homeless learns to hate them

the majority of them are literally insane

Jerry is a Porsche collector though

>but there you guy telling me what I said
what did you mean by this

readFUCKbetweenYOUtheBITCHlinesASS

Unfortunately this. They’re a constant source of anxiety. I feel guilty for disliking them so much, but they’re a fucking nuisance sometimes.

>the bums who don't just ask for money but make up some bullshit story
build the camps

He made enough money that he never has to work again.

Yeah, I’m thinking that’s a waste.

I fucking love eddie murphy

under-fucking-rated

based

california here
they're partly the reason I'm leaving this shit state

I'm guessing you guys are talking about actual homeless people and not the Chad's who play homeless

Fuck you, I need gas money to see my dying mother in Chicago

I made a reddit post (I know) explaining how much I hate the homeless, and somebody responded by saying I should invite them into my house for a shower and food and so they have somebody to talk to
things on the internet usually dont bother me, but that persons response made me furious to think someone like this exists and votes and probably judges me for my feelings towards them (the homeless)

And so did Jerry and Jay Leno, and a dozen other stand ups who still do stand up

What episode is this? Haven’t seen it

I used to work in a convenience store in one of the most bum-dense parts of the country. Trust me, I understand.

Attached: AHHHHH.jpg (1777x932, 43K)

Never mind, found it. Didn’t know there were new ones

They're fucking kikes. it's in their nature.

OK this is based

Attached: RentFree.jpg (302x302, 24K)

Those are jokes user....

>waiting for train home last night
>600lb homeless shit asks me for a buck so she can buy a train ticket
>say no I don't carry cash without looking at her
>asks if I can just buy her a ticket with my credit card then
>nope
>calls me an asshole
I guess? What the fuck is their problem? Just get a job fucking lmao

I used to get drunk in the city and get bored so started buying meals for homeless people so I could drunkenly talk to them for a while. After 3 or 4 times of homeless dudes talking about their prison time and the horrible shit they did in their past I became redpilled about them and never feel bad about giving them nothing. Sure some of them probably found themselves in bad situations or misfortune out of bad luck or failure but most of them are just druggies or terrible people

Did they bring up Charlie Murphy?

No, he was cremated

There used to be this black lady that would hang out by In-N-Out and use the exact same story about “seeing her son in the riverside county jail” and “I just need $5 to get back to Ontario” and when I called it on her she just blue-screened and started to repeat her script. I started to just carry pennies in my car and only give bums a fistful of pennies as shakily as I could.

yeah, part of the rise of the homeless population the past 50 years has been the deinstitutionalization movement. 80% of them would have been in mental hospitals back then and now that they closed almost all of those places they're all on the streets.

a lot of the people you see panhandling for money and being annoying aren't actually homeless though, they're just drug addicts looking for easy money so they can score and not get dopesick.

If you're lucky they're insane. They're mostly fucking junkie niggers who harass you nonstop and throw a fit when you don't give them free things

literally says at the end of each episode who provided the car. unless jerry mentions it's his car in the episodes then it's just a loan. i believe only a few were actually his and he mentions it in the episodes when he talks about the cars.