The Age Of The Mary Sue And The End Of Character Arcs & Hero's Journeys

A Mary Sue is a character that can do everything better than everyone else without any effort. This is a political and social agenda and you will see it pervade ALL. OF. YOUR. MEDIA.

It's all about the WOMEN. The age of MEN is over. It's done. It's finished.

>Star Wars Rian Johnsoned Luke Skywalker and all other old characters
>Rey is a Mary Sue and can do everything
>MCU goes full woke with Captain Marvel to be the center of the universe
>Captain Marvel will be leader of Avengers, sequel confirmed
>Female Thor THE GODDESS OF THUNDER....the symbol of masculinity (Thor) to be taken down
>Natalie Portman cannot hold Thor's hammer without Director's help
>Black Widow
>Angelina Jolie to be star of Eternals
>Teyonah Paris is Monica Rambeau
>Star Trek Discovery is all about Mikey Spock
>Star Trek Picard to undo all of what Picard did
>A Black woman to replace James Bond as 007
>Live action Disney movies feature women beginning to avoid connections with men

Attached: 6aw3vw8uep501 (2).jpg (1200x676, 101K)

>MCU goes full woke with Captain Marvel to be the center of the universe
>Captain Marvel will be leader of Avengers, sequel confirmed
Based and Briepilled

Attached: AA5B1240-F8DF-41EE-A208-C75EF79C9EE2.jpg (500x500, 38K)

4 years a fatfuck is still mad about nu wars

Would fuck the girl on the center-left.

>they are no longer appealing to my half of the population and are appealing to the other half... BAD

Because it's not like the other half of the population never had movies that only appealed to them. Not like there was a term for it or anything. Something like chick flick would probably be pretty good.

And why do you care? Who gives a shit about what hollyjew spits out anymore, there's a lifetime worth of old kino, you don't need to watch this new garbage

If you just joined the winning side you wouldn't get mad and seethe on Yea Forums anytime you see a woman in a leading role you dumb bigot.

What a punchable face

yeah, that's bad
why would I not think that's bad

Yeah man, would cuddle naked with for sure.

Because men cant have anything to themselves anymore

It’s a fad. This won’t last forever and will be remembered as a shameless cash grab from an industry struggling to adapt to streaming services. Their logic is more than half of the potential audience is female, so pander to them to get ticket sales. Their problem is thinking women actually care about the media they’re selling. Give it another decade and this shit will be gone.

Notice they are all popular franchises they hijack instead being original movies.

Star Wars had already lost a lot of popularity. Capeshit will keep going but let’s see how well this new phase goes without RDJ selling it.

By going all in on the future is female something will come to fill the void for men who are tired of it. Whatever it is, it too will get corrupted by female shit. Women always have to invade anything men enjoy

>ITT 234,343,233,567,897th time thread is made whinging about agendas.

Attached: tumblr_pd3tvbKGTt1xn1ri7o1_250.png (250x250, 112K)

>Give it another decade and this shit will be gone.
Imagine how many anons will die for one reason or another before that happen...

Attached: 1392751075123.jpg (600x418, 122K)

This isn't a fad or a shameless cash grab. This is 100% for political reasons and the Left has made politics their religion. (((They))) know this shit doesn't make money in the long run and they MIGHT tone it down a bit when they start hemorrhaging money badly, but this is definitely not a fad. This is the future of films from Hollywood for a very long time.

bros I'm going to be honest, I really want to fuck the qt fat girl 2nd from the left with the saggy milkers
the fact she ruined a bunch of numale faggots lives just makes her even hotter

Attached: 1546456658442.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

At what point will shareholders say at a stockholders meeting, “umm, did I hear that right? We would have earned double with traditional casting??”

Women don't spent 500$ on toys and tie in products of the movies they like. Name me one fucking woman who does that. Just for Pacific Rim I bought two tickets while it was in theatres, bought the home video release, and the HeroClixs box set, and I'm not a cinephile or whatever you call a movie nerd by this place's standards.

>I, a grown adult male, supported a children's movie and I demand more pandering wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Give it time. Right now the issue is that the largest shareholders for these companies are either investment firms (which themselves have their funds run by either women who support this shit or men who don't follow what's happening too closely because they have 50 other companies to keep track of) or rich individuals who where given billions in stock in a buyout (ex: Pixar, Marvel and Lucas buyouts). Disney is the perfect example because by all indications they're probably in panic mode behind the scenes, the company has only been expanding due to acquisitions via newly issues stock for buyouts and the opening of Shanghai Disneyland. Things are not looking too good and I give it 10 years tops before the company has its generational existential crisis.

Smart money's on Universal. For all the shit they've been doing, they're parks are in a much better place for growth potential then Disney, they don't seem to be getting too woke, and they're streaming service is probably going to do well just off of being bundled for free with Comcast.

I was only using myself as an example, my point is men spend far more on movies and movie related products then women. There's a market for women's entertainment but there's a reason why it has always been smaller and done on a lower budget.

Bump.