She’s so cute

youtu.be/NI_O7_CoW14

She’s so cute

Attached: 92BD5D75-2FAC-431B-BABE-54C0A6CCF353.png (1334x750, 1.44M)

The absolute state of those broad shoulders.

reminder that fucking traps is 200% gay

I thought it would be more like 50%. If 100 is just fucking a man that looks like a man then how the hell would it make it gayer.

>she

sounds like a woman, has a man face

Tomboys are the ultimate straight mans choice. A regular girl has tits and pussy but comes loaded with gay shit such as make up, desire for shopping clothes and useless shit and watching boring shitty TV shows.
A gay dude is gay but he has a partner that shares his interests.
A tomboy has the best of both worlds, a female body but with enough /fit/ness to keep up with you, good interests and great personality.

A trap is 200% gay. Not only are you fucking a dude, you are also putting up with the faggotry of a female.

There's a uniqueness to her that makes her enticing,she would be extremely attractive if she was a girl. But because she's a guy, she's not.

>because she's a guy, she's not.

Attached: 1FEABD36A1D54C41BDA91BB94B0741E1.jpg (750x740, 187K)

I don't understand tranny lovers. If you are gay and love cock, say you it. Why latch onto men who pretend to be women? There are billions of actual women on planet earth.

Best of both worlds, innit?

How is this an argument? He has a huge as fuck nose.

I like dicks but I like female figures and voices so I dunno man yeah it's pretty gay but I don't give a fuck, I'd fuck Hunter no probalo

>"She's a guy, she's"

They seem pretty cool, as long they look convincingly feminine and they haven't mutilated themselves and they don't expect me to touch it.

Attached: hunter-schafer.jpg (1000x563, 547K)

as long as you admit its gay and that hunter is a man everything is fine

why do you keep making these threads? how much is hbo paying you?

>There's a uniqueness to her that makes her enticing

Her penis. Without the penis, she wouldnt be enticing. I'll fully admit im very attracted to her and would def sleep with her if she came onto me, just for the fact that she has a penis. It's just such a unique experience that it would be hard to turn down.

cute

Haha

Attached: 916789ED4794431D9E3E7B0CBCB1BC81.gif (400x225, 3.17M)

could have played the banjo boy in a deliverance remake

>Best of both worlds, innit?
Nah, I would actually fuck a beautiful woman in the vagina than a man cosplaying as a woman in the ass, but that's just me.

Vagina is gross
Women are attractive as a whole but vagina is the worst part

may be but doesn't make a dick more appealing

You are a homosexual.

her nose is bigger than her dick. look at that schnozzola

He's Jewish

dicks aren't attractive either. it's all about the sensation.

Are you genuinely attracted to pussy?

It looks like the trilobites from the Alien universe

have sex

>her
>she

No it's not. Fucking women is the ultimate faggotry. Fucking traps is the highest form of natural sexual love. Women are inherently sinful by nature. They're like parasites who inevitably control and cuck their mates. Traps though are what they are purely because they want to be appealing to men. They're the most subservient and giving. They know what it is to be male and have voluntarily chosen the other role. It's actually more feminine to be a trap, and therefore, it's more masculine to fuck a trap. Modern women have thrown away femininity and traps have embraced it. They are recapturing the gender binary and we should all do our part to support that return to traditional sensibilities. In the modern day, there is nothing more gay than a dude fucking a woman.

Attached: 1524621660133.jpg (741x568, 73K)

Now THIS is fucking based

see

Why didn't they cast /ourgirl/ instead?

Attached: tumblr_f1777d7c17732b4a0017364617e5df43_b1f5cb35_540.jpg (430x810, 66K)

its gonna be ugly when he hits the brick wall in 3-4 years

just look at skylar now vs 3 years ago, yikes

He WILL BE A STATISTIC

Attached: image1 (12).jpg (1512x2016, 696K)

They are men, faggot. Justify your cockloving somewhere else and enjoy your AIDS.