*ruins your reboot of a cult series*

*ruins your reboot of a cult series*

Attached: fag.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Murdered his wife too

What was he in?

brainlet here is this the fat dude who got mutilated on stranger things

2 and a half men, the shit part with the 70's show Chad.

I thought the wife murdering thing was a meme into I actually looked deep into what really happened and I 100% believe he did it. The amount of drugs in her system vs his “oh she just had a headache and went to sleep” story don’t match up at all.

Is he our generation's OJ?

Yeah, it’s really suspicious. Especially since child protective services should have taken his child away from him.

Why do boomers like this annoying voiced faggot. He can't act. All he does is just sound like a le nerd from da 80s xDDDD. Fucking faggot

Jonah and the bots all sound like estrogen-loving fruitbowls

Attached: 1562916011569.jpg (600x611, 45K)

No i mean what reboot.

Mst3k

No that was Sean Astin. This is Pat Oswald the shitty stand up comic who likes Ghostbusters 3 and if you don't you're a sexist.

To add to the odd coincidences of the story, his wife researched murders for a living. Notably one that got away with it for several years.

His wife.

what's the point of this guy? He just pops into shows I like, has some base level 'geek reference' then vanishes with his paycheck. Like I get it, you've seen Star Wars and played D&D, why do you need to be here?

Soon to be in a RLM botw.

he was fine
it was the plotting and directing that was off. he had no nuance in his performance at all (should have seemed a bit shifty).
normally the series is great at the season long mystery, this one was only okay

>father / daughter relationship didn't skip a beat, it was exactly the same as before. unfortunately that's my least favorite part of the series cause I don't think Enrico Colantoni is a good actor and because the dialogue is mainly throwaway filter
>however, every season has a handful of lines which produce an audible kek for me, this one no exception
>veronica with mouth agape, that was her range for this season

not sure what to think of the ending tweest though.

>You KILLED, Oswalt!
>"Wha-what? No I didn't, wh-what are you talking about"?
>Your set. It was good. Very funny tonight.
>"Oh, right, ha ha, yeah, th-thanks."

He was funny playing a molester in Veep

Yeah, I’ve watched both of the nu seasons, and I just can’t jive with any of the new voices. Crow and Servo are both super nasally, which had always been Crow’s thing, and they have no distinct personalities. Also, they basically just turned Gypsy into Magic Voice. The whole joke of that character is that she sounds retarded, but is actually the smartest one in the group, but is devoting all her processing power to the higher functions of the satellite.

can someone explain how he killed his wife?

Why do you guys say he murdered his wife? That's a very serious thing to say.

one day she was alive and then she was dead

that's pretty wild. how could he do something like this?

i hate this fat unfunny cuck so god damn much

>> cause I don't think Enrico Colantoni is a good actor
He's not but he's a great Keith Mars. How is the keith/veronica relationship your least favorite part? Just curious. I've always found it very endearing.
>not sure what to think of the ending tweest though.
It was pretty shit in my opinion. I also agree that Oswalt's character should have been more shifty. The way his demeanor did a 180 told me that the character was a better actor than Oswalt is.

He doped her up with fentanyl, xanax and other drugs. Apparently the police didn't even follow up with where or how she got the drugs

he has a guilty look to him. he will be exposed for something heinous soon.

He poisoned her because he was having an affair at the time.

Soon as the poison took effect, he went public with his new relationship.

She cheated on him at one point which really drove up his resentment and aggression over the years but because he is a coward he chose poison.

he was pretty good in space cop

The lead and RT did it alone.
That actor was actually perfect for the role he played.

not that user, but it was weird how nothing changed within their relationship. He still treats her the same, but that's more because Veronica regressed this season.

the relationship and serious parts are fine, i like it especially the payoff at the end of season 1. but the banter is really getting old for me. not every single line has to be a witty remark! this was the way of writing in the 2000s and it was never really strong on VM (mainly throwaway lines)... for me i've had enough of it. but that's just me.
they don't miss a beat though delivery wise.

its a stupid Yea Forums meme

i think if the series ended now it'll be in a good place. veronica tries to better herself and moves on, logan grew as a character, most everyone's character arcs progressed.
but the thing is RT is hoping to do more like an anthology series.

Patton nigger

i can't wait for the daily forced patton oswalt threads after he appears on red letter media

Attached: :mlg: - max landis general.jpg (1024x631, 52K)

um, we don't?

I honestly thought the nu seasons were amazing. the last season had some nonstop comedy. it helps that its more modern and current and theres like 20 writers. every 10 seconds there was a joke and at least 1 joke landed every minute or another. it was the funniest the show has ever been, stop having nostalgia taint your eyes.

No actual boomers not meme boomers.

I can't fucking stand his voice nowadays. I kind of wanted to check that Happy show out cause it looked kind of unique but then I saw he is the cartoon donkey and had to decline. His voice is that fucking irritating. I hope Secret Life of Pets does half as well as the first one due to him being the choice for replacement. Seriously, fuck this unfunny troll.

I don't think he did it intentionally, but knowing the enabler crowd, he knew it was possible and purposely did nothing to prevent it, because he was too much of a fucking pussy to end the relationship and walk away. Enablers can be fucked up like that. I feel sorry for his current wife, the big titted jew from Dream A Little Dream, because it's not going to end well for her, either.
I always found it striking that nobody in the stand up world really wants anything to do with this guy. He might as well not exist, as far as he's concerned, and he's done nothing of merit since the rat movie. Oh, he "finished' and gets all the asspats (and money) for his dead wife's book. Great career there, Patton, you weak assed fuck.

He was fine. Numst sucks because they never allowed the audience to connect and they won’t shut up- rapid fire quips 100% of the time is boring. Good riffing feels like you are watching with friends, not being shouted at. Also there is a huge disconnect with puppeteers not being voice cast (I assume, they felt broken)

No because based Oswalt was justified in doing it and he will get away with it

Please...no...

I guess people are still jealous that he had a full on sex scene with Charlize Theron and they didn’t.

Attached: 1561746492227.jpg (1385x997, 514K)

>coward for using poison
He’s smart for using poison
If he did it in nearly any other way he would’ve been caught
If I was going to kill someone I wouldn’t risk getting caught because I was insecure about how I was going to kill them

Jim Carey OD'd his wife/gf too

well time to kill myself

>its a stupid Yea Forums meme

Yes, its just a coincidence that his wife had multiple forms of drugs in her body, and it's just a coincidence that Patton let her sleep for over 15 hours before calling the police after making sure was nice and dead while being home the entire time was passed out and never trying to wake her. Yep.