Don't let Marvel ruin Deadpool!

> Rock-style Deadpool theme plays during opening scene
> air-guitar.gif
> "Aww yeahhh, the one and only Deadpool is back, baby!"
> Rock music crossfades to background music
> "You probably wonder how I got here."
> Flashback starts
> "Last time you saw me I was un-aliving pedophiles with my besties and now I'm in this thing called the Marvel Cinematic Universe."
> "They had to bring me in since Iron-Man died, Captain America is like a hundred years old, and nobody wants to see another CaPtAiN MaRvEl movie."
> Flashback ends and music pauses
> "Don't even get me started on DiSnEy PlUs, whatever that is!"
> Background music resumes
> "Anyway, this whole film is a so-called 'retcon' so feel free to stop watching right now."
> "I'm waitinggggg..."
> "Okay, now that the LMD's are gone it's time for some real actio-o-on!"
> Rock music continues as Deadpool grabs his swords and starts walking towards the camera....
> He walks into the camera and it falls to the ground and breaks
> Cut to fight scene

Attached: deadpool.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

right in the infinity stones

Deadpool 3 featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Who cares I hope the movie fails

It would fly in the face of the character's shtick if recasted, so they probably won't, plus I recall them saying they won't reboot him

Attached: 4183598A-4C5A-4339-B5E2-D0E4FD3AB64C.png (500x499, 45K)

The Deadpool movies were complete reddit so I don't see how Disney can do any worse

There were pedophiles in his last movie?

i even read it in ryan reynolds' voice

>rock music
>disney
good one

Deadpool 2 already ruined it. Fuck WOKEpool

OP, Deadpool was ruined when they fucked up Domino by making her look like Barf from Spaceballs. Have no further interest in this shit, especially after Reynold's agreed to put out a fucking PG-13 edition of the movie so Disney could test the waters of a PG-13 Deadpool 3!

These movies have been disappointing. I was hoping for something along the lines of Crank 2 which has the sort of insanity that I want. Instead we get this annoying fratboy douchebag pretending he's funnier than he really is with mediocre writing and Direction and overall nothing special!!!FACT!!!

>The Deadpool movies were complete reddit so I don't see how Disney can do any worse

100% this while REAL Deadpool movies would be more like Yea Forums!!!FACT!!!

The movie has no balls. Instead of mocking niggers and feminist and everyone, it’s white guys and nobody else

How about Deadpool asking some nigger kid where his dad is

>The movie has no balls. Instead of mocking niggers and feminist and everyone, it’s white guys and nobody else How about Deadpool asking some nigger kid where his dad is

Have you seen Crank 2? It's a masterpiece of exploitation cinema and wall-to-wall offensive. Check it out if you haven't, you wont be disappointed, but watch the first for context!!!FACT!!!

They wont do it because deadpool is r rated and marvel makes kids movies.
Maybe a tiny cameo but that's it.

Based. Crank is the movie Hollywood didnt deserve but the masses needed

Deadpool was never funny or cool so he can't be ruined

Dead pool was hardly great to begin with. At risk of sounding like a fag, the film felt very “reddit” with its outrageous humour similar to what I expect from that new harley quinn show

>more like Yea Forums

So just dick rating and blacked bait?

Bump.

Actually, Once Upon a Deadpool was a plot to get Deadpool 2 into China

Attached: deadpool.png (500x464, 96K)

This sounds funnier than anything Fox ever did with the character.

>Ruin
>Deadpool
You can’t undone what’s been done

>oh noes they cast a darkie now i'm done with comic book movies
Weak bitch you shouldn't be wasting your time on that garbage anyway but you picked the weakest excuse to exit.

>I was hoping for something along the lines of Crank 2 which has the sort of insanity that I want

you need to watch HAPPY! my friend. made by the crank guys.

Attached: Happy-poster.jpg (1067x600, 179K)

>Fuck WOKEpool
Never forget that Reynold's need to be WOKE caused the death of a black woman of color.

>deliberately cast black actress to play pure white skinned mutant
>Deliberately cast short horrifically obese ham planet New Zealander as "poor misunderstood bad-guy"
>Worst movie made in a decade.