The wolf of wall street came out in 2013

Attached: 2013.jpg (550x366, 60K)

>i was 13 in 2013

Attached: 1563945847623.jpg (768x960, 63K)

>Leo didn't win an Emmy for it

Attached: Sad Angry Post Man.png (882x758, 16K)

>I was 21 in 2013

It was a better time

>sad angry post man

When are you coming out, OP?

>Was a NEET in 2013

Attached: 1539819523306.jpg (500x500, 96K)

holy shit i tought it came out 2016.... fuck time

out zoomer

>still one but now with worthless college degree

Calm down, everyone can stay with dis digits

>i haven't been happy except for a few days in 2012 in over 20 years
wew lad i wish i was dead, i hope a new season of My 600 Pound Life starts soon so i can see people more pathetic than me

Attached: 1355178459843.png (292x368, 75K)

Same here, but miss it

Attached: everyday.webm (640x350, 2.88M)

Wolf of wallstreet was what made me do a last minute change of degrees into finance instead of engineering, probably the movie that most impacted my life

well paced but not very good movie

The wolf of wall street was the reason I start studying Economy and Finance.
Sadly I dropped out of college and I'm a NEET now

>tfw I would never be the next wolf of wall street thanks to depresion and axiety

Attached: 19737f75994b3f315911ea11c266bcf619e4ab72eccd166cafb381d8984b1cf4.jpg (610x471, 74K)

Whatchu talking bout wilms?

I mean it is very easy to watch but not very good in the quality department

Excuse me?

>engineering: stable life, a degree that will always be in demand
>some stupid movie about wall street degeneracy makes me switch careers midway
You're a very smart individual, I can tell.

I remember when this movie came out, everyone thought Best Picture would be between Wolf and American Hustle and everyone wanted it to be Hustle and then it was neither and everyone was disappointed lol

I review model kits on youtube for fun. I reviewed a kit I picked up 2-3 years ago and kept saying "for a newer kit..." When I posted the video I kept getting comments that apparently the kit came out 7 years ago... I guess I didn't notice how much time had passed.... fuck...

>If the AVGN series were just starting today it would be about games made in the early 2000s

Attached: 1542825028780.jpg (233x198, 7K)

Im a 25 year old wagie who still lives at home with my parents (that I will inherit) with a hot big tiddie gf and a cute pug, things could be worse

You wouldn't have even if you aced every exam and graduated with a 4.0. What they did in Wolf of Wall Street was scam people, that's not something you learn in school. Also, why are so many retards bringing up financing and economics degrees ITT? Wolf of Wall Street isn't a movie about economic theory, it's all business and the stock market. Stock Brokers don't go to fucking school for economics or finance or accounting, they're all business faggots. How fucking stupid are you zoomers? Every economics or accounting grad knows better than to get into such a shady market.

>log in to facebook
>all of a sudden everybody is married, having kids, owning houses

Attached: 1546481681655.png (600x600, 330K)

Well, considering the story is about a dude who did illegal trading on Long Island, and not Wall Street, and was caught, I would say...you're either making it up, to get fake asspats, or you're an idiot throwing money away on a degree, because you're a fucking retard.

The only thing that should impact your life is a ball peen hammer through the top of your soggy waterhead.

Attached: Burry.png (1794x1000, 2.04M)

>pug

Attached: trash.jpg (300x400, 45K)

fuckin tell me about it
god things fell to shit when i got into my last few months of college

Most of the tards here probably think "working on Wall Street" is being a broker, because that's what they see in movies - and you can get a job doing that with any bachelor's and passing the Series 7, it's a sales job. But if you want to rise above that, management degrees are worth more, and grinding it out as a junior analyst. A management degree will get you further, especially an MBA, to get past management level jobs. If you want to work for the Wall Street Journal, get a degree in economic theory. If you want to get into banking, study finance. (International banking is big bucks) If you want to work in the world of selling percentage points, get a bachelor's in management, or pretty much anything.

Yeah don't be jealous of that or use that as any measure of success. One or more of those things usually just ends up fucking people's lives even more (mostly men).

>Girl I dated 3 years ago just got engaged to some guy who owns a construction company

Haven't stopped drinking since Monday

>turned 18 in 2013
Everything is going so fast since then, lads. Soon I'll be in cancer ward getting morphine induced sleep.

Attached: 1434331065143.jpg (723x631, 65K)

that sucks bro
it's not like he'll be any happier in the end tho
modern women are just shit
SHIT!

Life is just horseshit . No matter how much better you improve yourself some fuck will always outdo you. I hope the house they just bought collapses .

Your bitter tears of incel rage are delicious. MOAR.

Same, fuck this time shit

>back in 2013 I thought my life would be good by the time I turn 27
>am almost 27 already
>hitting bottom

I don't remember 2009-2015 at all. It's a grey blur to me.

They had meh movies, Gangnam Style, flash mobs and were the years when memes became a mainstream normalfag thing thanks to 9gag (I fucking hate that website). They weren't very memorable years but they were the time when things were clearly declining in quality and everything started going to shit.
Some good movies from back then were Buried and Drive. The "scene" fashion style was popular among teens back then, especially the hairstyles. Emo pop was still a thing.

Coincidentally I've been listening to albums from 2013. Liked that year.

I'm gonna do the same, thanks for the idea. I've been listening to albums exclusively from 2008 and 2003 a few days ago.