What would you do with a kilo of unobtainium?

Attached: unobtainium-avatar.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Make a replica of my penis. I don't give a shit what you do with the other 999g.

Make a dildo and stick it up my ass

Snort it off of Zoe Saldana's ass

Nothing. It's from a planet somewhere in a movie that's #2 in grossing

The fuck does that shit even do?

Buy out a section of land and a blue girl harem

smoke it?

Make a bunch of waifus from the same technology that they made the avatars from, they are like sex dolls except they are living and breathing

FTL rocket fuel if I remember correctly

obtain it

floats.

i'd make boots

Why doesn't it vanish as soon as you obtain some?

>The term was used in James Cameron's 2009 movie Avatar, as a substance that was named (in the film's dialog) unobtanium (note the slightly different spelling). In the film, it was mined on the fictional moon Pandora and was a room-temperature superconductor

If it has enough energy to power a ship that says "the speed of light is for pussies" I weep for the person just outright touching it.

Attached: MUItqqA.jpg (1024x661, 137K)

Sell it for trillions of dollars, buy an island, spend all my money on food, whores, video games, and guns.

Build a board

Misha...

This, I wanna see those thicc 7th dimension ayys

So is the secret that it’s literally powered by souls? Billions if not trillions of souls? Is that ethical?

i'd bring it to Pawn Stars and see what Rick, or his son, Big Hoss, would give me for it
i want $15,000 but i'd settle for $50

Attached: 1563686946349.jpg (1024x512, 57K)

But it needs a brain user, someone behind it. Unless you want to raise one for years

my son

Sell it to actually smart people who can figure it out. Live like a king for the rest of my life.