Movies about psycho parents?

Attached: 48390320.png (596x650, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXy4NXbuE-k
youtube.com/watch?v=dxE_UUrbMNA
youtube.com/watch?v=eq0DLBuiwzY
youtu.be/dxE_UUrbMNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Teh fuck is a prageru? Jesus people, have some goddamn context in your shitposts, what the hell am i supposed to respond to this?

based child soldier for zion

Literally jewish propaganda.

and who the fuck is this sean guy? is her daughter any hot?

PragerU is NOT university. It's a right-wing youtube channel that promotes a lot of pseudoscience and bullshit.

Kids used to read books during the summer.

>the far right equivalent of buzzfeed is jewish propaganda

ok retard

> from a conservative or right-wing perspective
This is what google says though?

PragerU is the right wing ContraPoints.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXy4NXbuE-k

Attached: 1552850748978.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>earn some new shoes
wtf

neocon propaganda

No they didn't. Nerds did, and nerds still do.

Imagine being a kid of zoomer parents.

LMAO.

Attached: 1553827086481.png (742x960, 399K)

Prager ""University"", an organization that pushes rightwing propaganda. That parent is not doing a good job of raising their kid if all they're doing is brainwashing them.

koch-funded "work minimum wage for the rest of your life and never retire you ungrateful little goy" propaganda

>.05 shekels have been deposited to your Bank of Israel account

based boomer

BASED

Cuckservative shit is always israel loving warmongers or hispanic loving lolberts
Where the fuck are sane people

no way

is this fuckin real
i mean i believe it, but a lot of their ads are also basic bitch conservative shit

Attached: 1403248900.png (403x396, 223K)

Is that the major problem you had with that tweet?

roberta doesn't look like a zoomer, she looks like a 60 year old I'M WITH HER boomer

Prager YTP is kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=eq0DLBuiwzY

Yikes, this is major propaganda territory... Is this really the political landscape of America?

even drumpf says this

She should've been earning Pokemon creatures!

youtu.be/dxE_UUrbMNA

Of course the Zog Cog says that

Pokemon go suck my cock you little loli whore

Oh no...

Best PragerU video.

Goes on for a little too long but still kino

My parents used to call the police every time we got into a verbal argument just to "teach me a lesson".

They knew I'd done nothing wrong, but they are white and very wealthy and every single time they did it the cops would show up and give me a talking to about respecting me elders. They did it about 13 times before eventually my father unironically tried to have me swatted, and the cops had to sit him down and explain to him what a false police report was.

To this day he pretends he never did it, I've looked him dead in the eye and asked him why he did it and he always looks to the ground and mumbles something like "Well, you were thinking about doing it I bet".

I could never prove it in a court of law but my own father tried to murder me.

Holy shit. "Based and redpilled" lol

>conservatives are going all-in on defending and loving israel and calling anyone who criticizes them antisemitic
>leftists are becoming bolder and bolder about calling israel out and telling anyone who calls them antisemites to shut the fuck up and are even waking up to shit like the epstein pedophile network
bros what's happening

This is actually disgusting. Manipulating a child with shoes so that you can shove your own political believes down their throats thereby inculcating them with your own sadistic vitriol is morally abhorrent whichever way you look at it.

those comments are fantastic
props to those fags for not disabling a near 100% anti-jew comment section. Always an enjoyable read and super bummer when fag medias disable

Turns out the leftists were the good guys all along
Hitler was a leftist and a vegetarian, you know

Centrists are the good guys. You fringe nuts are hell bent on destruction.