Oh no no no no

heres your taskmaster bro

Attached: nig.jpg (600x600, 70K)

>implying I know who the fuck that is

I hope not. I sort of liked the design Taskmaster had in the recent Spiderman PS4 game.

fuck me, did he appear on that game?

>cant even get a fucking skull mask and hood right
Who is designing these costumes and why are they still allowed to work

He was a side character and yet was more interesting, compelling, and fun/challenging to fight than any of the main villains.

I'm not one of those guys who thinks the character has to look exactly like the comics, but what the fuck is this shit? He looks like a Power Rangers villain.

I'm assuming it's a """different take""" on the character.

It's because of China. Skeletons are very forbidden there. The movie would be banned.

Literally me
>Skeletons are very forbidden there
Are you memeing or is there a particular cultural reason for this?

Pretty crazy how we're never getting movies with spooky skeletons ever again because Hollywood has to suck chink dick

Not him but it's true, for example the Call of Duty game in china had zombies replaced with robots

Why the fuck does he look like janperson?

Attached: Tumblr_n6o02yCfZY1s5uxaeo7_1280.png (960x720, 949K)

Give him a skull mask. Give him a ski mask. Give him something. What's his face from Civil War looks more like Taskmaster than this guy.

I hope an asteroid annihilates 70% of the chinese

Wait what? Is it due to communism or culture cause I'm married to an island chink and I've seen people selling skulls and stuff in taiwan without second thought.

Redpill me on Taskmaster. What villains and heroes is he most associated with?

not even close, the taskmaster missions sucked cock.

They literally showed End Game and Infinity War there and it had Red Skull. Marvel has no excuse. They suck at costumes.

WHY do they hate being SPOOKED user?

So Taskmaster is the Marvel version of Deathstroke?

Looking at the Spider-Man PS4 mask, it's ambiguous enough. And if not, they CGI in white where they is black around the cheeks so it looks even less like a skeleton mask.

Yes. He's more nuetral though. He's Marvel's go to for dealing with brawler type heroes like Deadpool or Captain America.

based response

it's the same as Crossbones

Basically any fistfighting hero since his "power" is to copy fighting styles
So Daredevil, Punisher, Deadpool

can't believe someone remembered him

Attached: 1561208109732.jpg (250x386, 38K)

And he works for guys like Kingpin, HYDRA, etc.?

He's a mercenary so yeah he works for whoever serves the plot

user, Taiwan is like China if it was civilized.

>remember his really cool outfit?
>what if it sucked

Why bother including him if he has to look like that? Just stick him on one of the streaming service shows

Why stop there?

>female director

Attached: images (1).png (506x606, 16K)

he looks like lord zedd

Because ROC>PRC.

Attached: taiwan beer.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

That's not Greg Davies.

Attached: image.jpg (755x424, 82K)

Literally power rangers

Attached: D-EVUJAX4AAW3_u.jpg (600x600, 56K)

nah 100% of chinks and 100% of amerimutts

Even crossbones looked better

Attached: images (1).jpg (464x661, 42K)

I thought that the OP pic was low quality and there was more to the suit, but it is actually just Power Rangers.

link

>is there a particular cultural reason for this?
Something to do with the spirits of the ancestors or some shit, Ghostbuster's isn't allowed to be aired there for the same reason. They probably wouldn't care about Taskmaster honestly but Marvel/Disney wants to play it safe

Attached: 17-14-51-1563778849113.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>Are you memeing or is there a particular cultural reason for this?
It's a Communist country user, so all faith is placed in the state, and belief in a higher power in the state is verboten, which means any imagery implying an afterlife undermines state power and the "greater good." Welcome to hell.

As Chernobyl taught us, the commies would rather 16 nuclear reactors blow up than admit that the government messed up.

RBMK reactors do not explode.

Attached: chernobyl.png (1072x794, 697K)