So, user, what's your movie about?

>So, user, what's your movie about?

Attached: 3D40949A00000578-0-image-a-7_1487176934759.jpg (1908x1146, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mary Sue vs Gary Stu

A dark romantic comedy about schizophrenia.

It's about a boat

It's a romantic comedy set in a world where the good guys won WW2.

A film journalist is lured back to a crazed killer's home. Care to hear the rest back at my abode?

It's about an Irish ghost town

gay black panther

Attached: 1563058673087.png (800x900, 503K)

Teenage black girl heroically kills redneck white kids that are trying to kill rich white kids

Ryan Gosling dies in a motorcycle accident but he's an organ donor so Tom Hanks gets some of his shit. Tom Hanks goes to Ryan Goslings wife to talk about the guy he got his organs from adn starts banging her. Ryan Goslings soul stuck around in his body parts so he has to watch Tom Hanks fuck and eventually marry his wife. Enraged, he takes control of Tom Hanks' body and stomps her to death then tries to commit suicide but the cops catch him and put him in prison for life before he can.

Cunnies

I don't like to talk about myself. I am way more interested in you. Please tell me everything. You were talking about your strained relationship with your mother?

Attached: 32f.jpg (822x960, 50K)

How about I give you the themes instead of the plot?
>black lives matter
>immigration
>diversity
>LGBTQ+PN
>feminism
>antifaschism
And so much more, interested?

It's a true story about a swindler who kidnaps himself and carves "Tief" in his forehead

It's a mystery thriller about the numbers 13 and 52.

It's a 5-hour long philosophical drama about the 5 seconds leading up to our protag pushing the bomb release button inside the B-29 over Hiroshima. It will be extremely stream-of-consciousness and it will include at least three of the following layers of information at any given point in time: Video, subtitles, audio, 3D animation and Whatsapp Messages sent to the viewer's phone and public ads in TV and radio. It will be done mostly in iambic pentameter and hendecasyllable. It will draw references mostly from Sanchuniathon and other assorted phoenician philosophers, as well as Kyrgyz literature between the 1820s and the 1910s.

Cinema-goers will have their attention assessed with electronic devices; there will be a test afterwards. Anyone not paying enough attention or failing the test will not be eligible to watch my 2nd film (which will be invite-only), which will be about the nature of Solipsism and which will be set during the 3rd Punic War (running time approx. 6 hrs).

a fat, otaku white kid realizes that we live in a society and then sits down with 4 black lesbians that explain how much of a low life he is fo 2 hours
to be honest I took this to netflix already but they didn't want it because it didn't have enough black lesbians

The Tulsa Race Massacre of 1921

Mario wants to start a pizzeria in Naples, but the evil lombard vikings have stolen all the mozzarella in the region.
Mario goes on a journey to retrieve thousands of mozzarellas and he makes lifetime friends during the way.
Happy ending, mamma mia!

stuck up bitches getting what they deserve

it doesn’t have Channing Tatum in it so you wouldn’t understand whore

youtu.be/Qz5gja7XtYE
You’re late, user.

Its about a woman caught in the rat race while her loving but abandoned husband takes care of the home and children
The relationship becomes strained as she unravels in her profesional life as she is replaced by a younger more educated woman of color.
Alcoholism leads her to threaten violence against her husband and children.
She cheats on her husband in order to keep her job but fails at eating pussy and gets fired anyways.
Husband finds out and leaves
Life falling apart
Absolute despair
Gets saved when hubby returns to work in construction to support the family financials
Hubby teaches her the ways of pussy eating through sexual "slut" training
They live happily ever after

An ethnic minority uprising put down leading to terrorism and a religious cult before fading away in one generation

It's about Sneec's Feed and Seed, formerly Chuck's. You wouldn’t understand.

It's a gritty, edgy reboot of Hogan's Heroes set in Abu Graib prison during the Iraq War, where the bad guys are the US Soldiers and the good guys eventually start ISIS.

I will make a nice period posh film, Robert Pattinson will play the titular character. It will be about how the society represses and suffocates the basic human urges. Robert Pattinson will be torn between marrying a young woman (Pugh) who he doesn't love but she loves him and his desire for an older woman (Manville) who is in an unhappy marriage with a famous doctor (Grant). The emotional climax of the film will play like this. Close-up on Pattinson's lips as he whispers all women are whores. Then we do a slow zoom out (like in Barry Lyndon) and it's revealed that he is standing on the edge of the cliff. Now he dabs and screams fuck women and jumps down. Before we see him hitting the rocks there is a hard cut to Manville's character. Now the montage of her picking up young boys and luring them into her house occurs. Her husband died under mysterious circumstances sooner in the film. Then there is a hard cut to Pugh's character as she is getting married and she kisses her husband. Hard cut to a montage of her having sex with various men in a big house. Upbeat music is playing in the backround. Then we get a longer sex scene in a big room. Close-up on her moaning and then slowly zoom out. Zooming stops when a mysterious figure appears in the frame. He turns directly to the camera and smirks. He says: Pattinson's character was right, wasn't he? The mysterious figure is Jeremy Irons who was narrator throughout the whole film. He turns and heads for the door. Camera slowly pans and then stays put at he walks into a busy street of London. Doors close. The end. Runtime: 180 minutes.