You watching this user?

You watching this user?

Attached: 5D1B50FA-317C-4C1B-BC47-A471FE485F9F.jpg (828x733, 471K)

That would be a really cool horror movie.

Hmmm lemme think, do I wanna watch a movie where a bunch of hot lesbian vikings murder dudes and eat snatch.

Yeah I think I wanna watch that.

I'm not scared of angry white women. I think it's cute when they get mad and barbaric lesbians sounds hot so thats a yes from me, dawg.

Attached: viking.jpg (794x1230, 132K)

Attached: austin.jpg (480x440, 162K)

I don't think it's healthy to encourage self-hate.

Personally I get bored of pretending that 'strong women' as presented by television and film are in any way intimidating and not utterly laughable little womanlet children pretending to be all grown up

Yes. But the protag needs to be really sexy. Otherwise, fuck off

So. basically Xena, the Viking Movie?

Sounds based as fuck tbqh.

wtf is that horrible creature

I bet there will be a feminist version of the blood eagle where they display the balls and as wings and shit

Let's watch it together buddy, but if one of us wants to jerk off the other has to close his eyes because looking would be gay.

Whoa man I just got these new shorts, would you mind just using your mouth or something?

Hahahahahahah boys will be boys

>A rape revenge, horror film where a group a viking women stalk and murder the men who assaulted them at night in the snowy northern tundra

Would watch.

based kino for femdom lovers

I thought Taika Waititi was directing Love and Thunder?

Looks like the witch from Spirited Away

No. I support no film that showcases homosexuality.

only if there is a twist ending where the group of females get captured , tortured and broken into becoming sex slaves.

Holy shit

Attached: 0B85C174-D035-49A2-BFD3-83663DFCD1A0.jpg (367x381, 80K)

could be fun

If I were a billionaire I would use my money to hire big titty models to make leskino after leskino.

lol

Why care?

Who keeps giving this woman money to make movies?

>>A rape revenge, horror film where a group a viking women stalk and rape the men who assaulted them at night in the snowy northern tundra
ftfy

is this like when that made that Emily Dickinson Dyke Movie last year where the director said "because they were the only ones to discover the story" after being told she wasn't a lesbian by a few literature professors?

I don't care if a transwoman wants to be a director but why make such edgy shit?

Xena didn't despise men

lol weren't they attacking males for "power fantasies"
and now we have LITERAL power fantasies lmao