Eat slug on a drunken dare

>eat slug on a drunken dare
>become paralyzed
who will play him in his inevitable biopic?

Attached: 56dd4b591ad558821ccbcc4479837453.jpg (594x335, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7DtEde18_f4
archived.moe/gif/thread/15330077/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-trapped-coma-awake-12-4976769
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he died last year user

>Ballard fell into a coma for 420 days
>420

DUUUUDE WEED LMAO

oh shit, I'm sorry

heath ledger

A cabbage.

Attached: quadrospazzed on a lifeglug.jpg (780x438, 65K)

Sorry? He deserved all the shit he got

you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer

>MOM, SNAIL. KILL IT.

Attached: screen-capture.png (146x182, 60K)

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. Especially since they're such good size and all.

This story made me so wary of slugs

quick rundown?
people eat snails all the time afaik, how did he got paralized by one?

Did people learn nothing from this movie?? It wasn’t meant to be a horror movie it was a survival guide!

Attached: AECE36C4-F12D-47D4-823C-6D1ED4D3AFDA.jpg (1200x937, 353K)

Parasite in the slug.

>Australia
Not surprising, literally everything there wants to kill you

major difference between snails and uncooked slugs mate

I eat slugs all of the time, not raw.

He taught me that slugs can carry parasites that can be fatal for humans, so it wasn't all a waste of a life. Although I was never going to eat a fucking slug anyway.

It was FUCKING RAW.

Attached: 074520.jpg (280x390, 29K)

should have seasoned it with salt

>But the disease didn't affect his mental faculties, his family and friends said.
"He's in there, 100%," Galvin told "The Sunday Project." "I apologized to Sam about everything that happened that night in the backyard. And he just started bawling his eyes out. I know he's there."

jesus christ

Attached: 5fkrfu8be7931.jpg (590x593, 29K)

Ya I see that, your daddy gave you good advice.

do you think he regrets it?

So this is the same guy?

He's dead now so, no.

I was just reading a story about his death and apparently he managed to get some control of his limbs and was able to talk in recent years. Shame

Our god is a cruel god.

The friends who dared him are technically murderers I hope they feel bad about killing their friend fucking pricks

do I think he regrets eating the slug that paralyzed and killed him? Yes. Yes I do.

Attached: 1546531122170.png (676x1064, 268K)

Fun Fact: the director of this film was born last year in 2018.

What are the chances that it's a typo OR that in 2053 the director sends this film inconspicuously back in time as a warning for the "Great Slug War of 2050" that wiped out most of mankind.

Really makes you think!

I'm french and I never ate snails raw. Because I'm not insane

>dude lets inject literal insect venom on my veins lmao
who the hell does this shit?

These are the same people? You sure?

imagine living like that for nearly a decade
closest thing to hell on earth i can imagine sans pow torture

Attached: 1536662016602.png (619x453, 46K)

>dumb actor does dumb shit
nothing new

People will inject mercury into their bloodstreams thinking it will save them from the seasonal flu

Attached: giphy.gif (450x245, 1.02M)

>Then he gives me 10 shots
well that escalated quickly

Imagine being remembered as the guy who ate a slug and died. Life really is absurd.

>torture
I know. I think I would unironically prefer death.

It gets bigger when I pull on it
>hmmmmmMMMMmmmmm~

the world doesn't revolve around you, retard

At least he serves as memory for the future. We just die and nobody remembers us.

The wigger from Superstore. The role that will finally make people take her seriously as an actor

Attached: 6D4DA6D6-EDFF-4138-832E-045F8572EFF7.jpg (1242x811, 117K)

Yes. There are fates worse than death.

imagine being known as the parents of the guy who ate a slug and died

Yes it does and you can't prove otherwise. I am the only conscious being in the universe, everything literally does revolve around me and it will all stop when I die.

Eating a slug can turn you retarded?

It's like he's trying to kill himself but he's too dumb to do it correctly and too shy to admit it or ask for help.

Why did you crop the photo. Tht chink is probably the one who dared him

Attached: slug-makes-kid-paralyzed.jpg (618x410, 73K)

Yes.
Rat lungworm disease or something like that.

You’d have to be retarded in the first place to wanna eat a slug lol

Do you think his gf left him or stuck with him?

Attached: 145.jpg (634x814, 41K)

He was a drunk aussie teenager

She's a woman, what do you think?

She was straight out of there I guarantee it.

>We were sitting over here having a bit of a red wine appreciation night, trying to act as grown up and a slug came crawling across here,” recalled Ballard’s pal Jimmy Galvin of the 2010 incident. “The conversation came up, you know. ‘Should I eat it?’ And off Sam went. Bang. That’s how it happened.”
>The Sydney teen didn’t get sick immediately but complained of leg pain soon after. Doctors ruled out multiple sclerosis, a debilitating disease that his father suffers from.
>He told his mom Katie Ballard that he ate the worm but she brushed off his concerns.
“No one gets sick from that,” she told him.
>But doctors found he had actually contracted rat lungworm, a disease found in rodents that can also infect snails and slugs through the larvae in their feces.

People really exist that expect loyalty from women lmao

She looks like she fucks black guys

someone post the dude with ginormous head, stick small limbs, who DEFINITELY has his 8-9/10 gf sit on his face on the daily

WHORE

What other raw stuff can fuck you up for life, do you have any weird eating/hygienic habits, Yea Forums?

She cute.

Actually she was there when he died and at the funeral. She's an soap actress now. Fuck off incels.

Attached: design-6.jpg (640x341, 54K)

Could he have been saved if everyone involved not been retarded?
>Not informing a doctor you've become I'll after eating a live slug

It always amazes me how nature works. Rats can eat this parasite, digest it, shit it out, and go on with their day (fish too, I guess). But humans try it and it fucks their entire world up... royally.

Probably this

Attached: 1563948340458.webm (224x398, 715K)

>Parlayed her bf's terminal condition and massive press into a successful acting career.

Damn. You almost wish this bitch just left him like all other women would do. She's truly evil.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

I don't believe it what's her name? At the same time i couldn't blame her from movine on? This guy was a moron, eating a slug and then not telling it immediatley after falling ill

Jesus fuck, what even is that?

What is going on there?

I imagine it's fresh octopus or fish and the nerves are still twitching post death.

Sometimes, I pull so hard I rip the skin

yeah, of course she's there for the drama

Fuck nature

youtu.be/7DtEde18_f4

Attached: typical friday night.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

What the hell are you talking about

>when the ghosts are fucking with your food

you got the one with the chink bitch gardner eats baby birds alive?

are these videos some kind of chinese meme challenge

of course she stuck with him. she's a woman, not a man

Attached: 1558467722718m.jpg (1024x815, 46K)

Maybe.

>The severity and clinical course of Angiostrongylus disease depends significantly on the ingested load of third-stage larvae,[39] creating great variability from case to case, making clinical trials difficult to design, and effectiveness of treatments difficult to discern. Typical conservative medical management including analgesics and sedatives provide minimal relief for the headaches and hyperesthesias. Removing cerebrospinal fluid at regular 3- to 7-day intervals is the only proven method of significantly reducing intracranial pressure and can be used for symptomatic treatment of headaches

>Although the addition of antihelminthic agents for management of A. cantonensis infection has a theoretic risk of precipitating a neurologic crisis by releasing an overwhelming load of antigens through simultaneous death of the larvae,[40] no study has shown this to exist in the clinical setting.[48][42][47][41] Additionally, the failure to kill parasites before they attempt to migrate out of the CNS increases the risk of mechanical damage by migrating larvae.

I don't think its possible to regret anything more.

>lung worm can be spread by unwashed vegetables that slugs have been on
>parasite gets lots in humans and ends up in the brain

I don't think he thinks at all.

The chances of that happening, and then progressing into a coma, paralysis and death are fucking tiny. This dude was extremely unlucky

this is why I don't eat veggies desu

No but have this

Attached: 1556137374013.webm (640x1138, 1.9M)

The thing is, aside from a few temporary memes no one will remember him after his parents and friends die. Just like virtually everyone.

god i wish that were my dick

I'm conscious as well, sorry.

I wonder if the alcohol helped the toxin flow through his body faster. Surely kids must do shit like this pretty often

based chinks

Attached: 1475199605070.webm (720x960, 2.24M)

Because he lives in australia (the commonwealths florida)

It was an Australian slug.

Prove it

Attached: 1558290544854.jpg (333x335, 30K)

SLUG'D

Attached: 30606606-slug-smiling-holding-a-cup-of-coffee-and-a-thumbs-up.jpg (1300x1300, 109K)

Bulbous, grey and with no head?

Jesus. He should’ve smothered his son with a pillow like I’m sure he wanted.

Apparently most people who are infected survive without getting fucked up, but I imagine most infections result from doing things like drinking irrigation water or not washing your vegetables. Eating a whole raw slug would certainly increase the risk of ingesting more parasites than your body could handle.

As a Chinese guy this makes me proud. Shows that we're not "pussies". We're real men.

>SLUG'D
You had one job and you chose that pic.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-001510_Google.jpg (471x348, 73K)

Nature is pretty scary.

>parasite gets lots in humans and ends up in the brain

don't listen to this guy he's a slug already

Time travel for humans isn't possible. But you can send back physical media. Look it up.

>Dead Career General gets deleted
>This stays up...

I hope the jannies get SLUG'D

Just don't eat raw things, drink dirty water from ponds or whatever, and stay out of jungles and you'll be fine.

>retards unaware nerves are still capable of firing and contracting muscles for awhile after being sliced
It also reacts to salt

imagine being so angry you start to eat lit cigarettes

>After considering his situation, believing that not only would he never walk again, but that he might never move a body part again, Reeve considered suicide. He mouthed to Dana, "Maybe we should let me go." She tearfully replied, "I am only going to say this once: I will support whatever you want to do because this is your life, and your decision. But I want you to know that I'll be with you for the long haul, no matter what. You're still you. And I love you." Reeve never considered euthanasia as an option again.[66][67]

>. . .

>After Reeve's death his widow, Dana Reeve, headed the Christopher Reeve Foundation. Although a non-smoker, she was diagnosed with lung cancer on August 9, 2005 and died at age 44 on March 6, 2006.[109]

Attached: 2014-10-05_ent_3642140_I2.jpg (620x827, 83K)

He was relentlessly handsome. What a tragic waste. ;_;

>But I want you to know that I'll be with you for the long haul, no matter what. You're still you. And I love you
>Although a non-smoker, she was diagnosed with lung cancer on August 9, 2005 and died at age 44
what did God mean by this

Attached: 1404825406592.png (633x758, 23K)

Imagine not being remembered at all

Attached: 1549546951739.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

If you wouldn't rub this in every one of your mucus membranes before eating it with a big smile you're racist and privileged.

He died from swallowing poisonous lizards this week

Reeves story is pretty bad, I read that he hardly ever slept because he was paranoid that the machine breathing for him would get turned off by a power cut or the hose tangled. Even in his condition he didn't want to die yet.

Honestly I'm to the point where I refuse to eat raw vegetables, wash the shit out of it and cook the Fuck out of it and you shouldn't have any problems. With fertilizers pesticides etc etc and how half assed they clean things its no worth rolling the dice.

Attached: 1557674210482.jpg (934x960, 67K)

Good thing. I've been eating raw slugs like crazy.

They're together in heaven? Or mother nature loves irony.

but why

just the saddest, stupidest shit
feel for his family so much
poor kid

What are some good parasite kinos bros

Have you ever eaten something you regret?

Attached: 1552107010650.jpg (1280x1440, 387K)

that will happen to literally everybody, with time

Attached: htgawm-le-temps-détruit-tout-une.jpg (740x463, 30K)

what kinds of sexy parasites would I get from Belle

pussy

Damn I wish I saved this webm now.
archived.moe/gif/thread/15330077/

Alien of course

Wew

You think that's bad?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-trapped-coma-awake-12-4976769

>your body is asleep but your mind is awake
>can't move, talk, or do literally anything except think
>have to endure this hell for over a decade

I would genuinely rather die

Attached: 1562121640613.png (840x854, 434K)

>You have been banned:
>Reason: Replying to off topic garbage

Attached: subhuman chinks.webm (404x720, 1013K)

Why didn't he just write a screenplay in his head?

Fun fact, you have between 0.2 and 0.4% chance of ''waking up'' during surgery. This can include being fully conscious, able to feel pain, but completely incapable of moving.

what the hell. i wanna see it.