ALL OF YOUR FRANCHISES WILL BE CUCKED

>Star Wars
>Star Trek
>James Bond
>Marvel MCU
>Soon to be DCU

GET FUCKED ALL OF YOUR FRANCHISES WILL BE KEKED

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1071x702, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pSq_UIuxba8
youtube.com/watch?v=RWaVz2wVQCc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool

>female can only be empowered through jewish producers and directors

>cucked
I don't think you know what that means.

fpbp

like anybody is gonna pay money to see a bunch of old roasties

It looks like their human suits are keked

If you unironically still watch any of that shit you have only yourself to blame. None of those franchises has been good in over a decade.

Well it was fun while it lasted. Enjoy.

My only question is.. wasn't there more storylines they could have used? Instead of using the stories from 2012 on?

>Being a franchise cuck

Its like hollywood wants to die. Everytime they try to make a "woke" movie it ends in a disaster and nobody sees it lmao

This.

I'm just not going to watch them.

Attached: 1561257073342.png (888x894, 520K)

Maybe people will start enjoying art instead of consuming products that were never good to begin with

They're brazen in the fact that they think their old audience will stick around for this new audience they think exists. I'm done with Disney and so are a lot of other people.

I think this is a small sign of how intertwoven pop culture is in our day to day lives. How franchises produced by multi billion corporations can be weaponised to attack culture/tradition by turning gender races against each other. It doesent matter, these franchises are nothing more than corporate slop waiting to be chowed down by the next pleb who cant help but fantasise their favourite superhero or secret agent. Stop feeding the ((machine)) and it will die.

More woman is pretty much the opposite of being cucked you know ?

this

I was told they see everything as a gamble, not knowing that the vast majority of the population does not care about this stupid sjw bullshit seems pretty dumb to me tho

>all washed-up hags
Disney couldn't do better?

Good,capeshit and shitty action flicks need to die.

>Star Wars
Is belly flopping. No one's even going to the park.

>Star Trek
The movies have always been shit, nothing to see here.

>James Bond
And no one will see it.

>Marvel
And audiences will stop going.

>DCU
Audiences stopped going a long time ago.

NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUURN

I think the idea is that they can outlast the backlash. I think they believe people will eventually give up on boycotts and eventually come back. Everybody wants to be the first movie that outlasts the backlash and gets the old AND new audience combined

will nat be PORTHOLE?

I can't believe the MCU is going to shit now. sad.

>boys stop watching because women can't do action
>girls stop watching because there's no hot guys

It's not even backlash. You can't give someone a potato and say it's a tomato and expect them to just agree, eventually, that it's a tomato.

Who is Angelina Jolie supposed to be?

absolutely based

we've been asking that for decades desu

>Marvel
>And audiences will stop going.
No they wont. Marvel is the one franchise that I think can live with sjw shit. It appeals purely to Xers and millennials who are more receptive to that stuff.

Boomers still like star wars and star trek and dont like it.

youtu.be/pSq_UIuxba8

Trek has always been keked. Gene Roddenberry would be the leader of the SJWs if he was around today.

I mean, that shit ended for me with Endgame, and I wasn't even that invested in the franchise after Doctor Strange. Phase 4 and beyond,they'll just have my views with Disney+. They cucked themselves there since they announced the shows will tie into MCU, so I see no reason for me to run out and see them. Never really worried about spoilers, always more fun to talk about it when it's still in spoiler phase anyway.

And you will all be known as the people that killed those franchises.

no not the children's movies, anything but that

Yes, but more specifically, who is she cast as in the MCU?

With you up until
>Marvel
>And audiences will stop going.
The other day someone wrote that Capeshit is now an established genre and will be with us for as long as movies are made.
Like mythology and the Romans.

Nah, young boys today are becoming even more anti sjw now. Its only young naive women who keep fighting for it.

Black Panther did pretty well

Super hero movies have been made for years and years, wtf are you talking about?

why do you care about these shitty children's movies?

good, maybe it's time for someone to do something original

only one of those three raising her kids as trannies and its not the jew

Attached: 8i4oj5cy4s_4zmy21uskb_file.jpg (460x305, 37K)

The only truly redpilled post ITT.

Just as nature intended.

Why is portman even doing it? She never seemed into capeshit and seemed done after Thor2

The difference with black panther is most people actually arent racist and like black people. I expect alot of yous for saying that, but in reality, not this echo chamber, black people are pretty well excepted. America even voted for a black president. Alot of people dont like women and their attitude, especially these days. Hell, even most women dont like women.

why is (((portman))) trying to grab every sheckel before she hits the wall?

SJW types don't want equality though. They want equity.

Cause shes getting old and has nothing else. Shes a sell out hollywood whore.

Black Panther was a cultural touchstone for Black people. They dressed up for this shit like it was star wars.

Jesus fuck why is Angelina so thin and pale
Did Pitt succ his Life energy out or what

Wait, my skeletonfu was cast in Marvel? Who is she playing?

Volume, budget, box office take over the past decades blah blah blah.
Point is, from its birth it will never go away and keep on growing until western culture goes away and then it will echo for a very long time afterwards.

Jesus, what has Jolie done to herself? She literally looks deformed at this point. Is she on some meth/coke cocktail?

i think there's still a vacant spot for the the she-hulk role?

>Black Panther will bomb!
>makes a billion dollars
>Captain Marvel will bomb!
>makes a billion dollars

Is Yea Forums ever not wrong?

Its already been like that for 50 years

nah i don't care

star was was always kind of cheesy space fantasy kids movies

star trek hasn't been fun since the 90s

james bond has been boring since that craig dude started acting in it

meh comic books. probably the raimi and nolan movies were the most recent ones that were okay. and that must have been over 10 years ago

Marvel is the most common denominator audience ever, they will gobble that shit up. Its like the skyrim of movies.

>he doesnt know about captain marvel
sad

>Natalie and Scarlett
based
>Angelina Skelly
yikes

Black Panther I can understand because blacks will gobble up any kind of positive view on them they can get their hands on, but how the fuck did Captain Marvel get over a billion

Cope

I guess a good amount of people watched it to understand Infinity Wars, so, what's your point faggot?

Yeah, you should

>mega-franchises taken over by women
>mega-franchises start failing left and right
>disgruntled incels in the business go back to making individual movies with budgets under 50 million and original concepts to explore
>a new golden age is ushered in, grown in the rotting corpse of Disney
WTF I love women now.

Disney bought tickets domestically, plenty of proof with videos showing hundreds of empty seats on opening night and people on twitter asking why shady people are buying all the seats and not showing up. It makes sense in the long run for disney to keep up appearances and make that deal with fox.

That, once again, Yea Forums was wrong. I thought that was pretty obvious but I can understand you seething retards not being able to understand.

>Point is, from its birth it will never go away and keep on growing until western culture goes away
Just like Westerns did...
Also
>from its birth
So what, back in 1959 with Zorro the Avenger? Or the 1966 Batman movie? Or do you mean Donner's Superman in 1978?

Great ! All franchises are a waste of time . I just read more now i used to watch a least 5 new films a week now i can't be arsed to torrent most of them probably watched 30 films all year that are new . They are just so boring and tiresome a good book cant be beat

The MCU is female

Attached: marvel4.jpg (2233x1708, 383K)

The fact that betas exist is enough to prove that statement wrong

I don't believe women are inherently bad directors. I do believe they are inherently bad directors of action.

Can anyone name a single decent action movie directed by a female? Hell, I'll take a single decent fight scene.

Al there life was a bout "female problems", feminism and social issues. All of a sudden they're directing big budget capeshit. And then they complain that we accuse them of being diversity hires without any competence

Most women are pretty incompetent

>inherently
They're bad directors purely because of environmental factors.

>tfw Yea Forums gets fucked by Portman's Penis

Attached: parkman.png (209x375, 116K)

This film is gonna tank. Nobody wants female Thor, let alone Natalie Portman Thor

Roddenberry was also up for meritocracy. Today's SJWs would call him a nazi anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWaVz2wVQCc

If I get to be cucked and feminized, I'm happy it's Portman, Johanson and Jolie who'll do it to me.

>Not tapping out after Endgame.
You've only yourself to blame.

mmmm sounds like you're afraid the hummmmm

portman penis

that was fucking terrible user

My wallet says thanks

Riri will replace Tony as Iron Man. It's going to happen. Get ready or abandon ship now

>he doesn't appreciate the pulp trash perfection that is Punisher: War Zone

Check this pleb out.

>All of a sudden they're directing big budget capeshit
The Russos had basically only done sitcoms before Marvel brought them on though, so its not like this only applies to women

lets wait for the final product and then see

an Eternal warrior

>Hell, even most women dont like women
more like all.

Basado y Rojoempastillado

>He's older than 15
>He watches capeshit
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

I’m actually glad that all these franchises are getting cucked. It took me way to long to realize that capeshit is for children. Grown men should be going to watch that shit in theaters. Had it stayed at least half decent in quality I’d be going to opening day wearing iron man shirts n shit. Now I avoid it like the plague.

I'm a 9 years old girl

>when you love women but hollywood keeps telling you that you don't love women enough
have they never heard of preaching to the choir?

I remember female Loki actually being pretty fun and enjoyable only because it was Loki using Sif's body or something to fuck with Thor this could also be because tbut I stopped reading around at some point. How does Aaron explain Thor isn't worthy to lift his hammer anymore?

Franchises are destined to get shitty as they go on. Early content and originals tend to be the only good stuff.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SUPERHEROES THAT NEED TAMPONS. HOW DARE YOU SIR.

(Seriously, though, what if they all of a sudden heel-turned into accurate portrayals, and FemThor takes out half of Manhattan because she's going to start bleeding any minute, and her sugar drink at Starbucks is taking FOREVER AND OMG DID THAT COUNTER BITCH JUST LOOK AT ME AND SMIRK)

(C'mon, a sheHulk who's feeling bloaty and is all bitchy, and buys massive Hulk tampons could be funny)

It's astounding you haven't figured out that they don't care about the old audience, ie. YOU, they expect you to buy the streaming service to watch your generation's movies. The new movies aren't for you.

Once you accept and own that...that's when you can truly step away from their marketing and bullshit.

>(C'mon, a sheHulk who's feeling bloaty and is all bitchy, and buys massive Hulk tampons could be funny)
No. Physiological problems of women are gross and nobody wants to hear about it

Those are all for cringey manchildren and nobody cares

INCEL RAGE

I was making a joke, you fucking black doom cloud of party pooper fuckstickness.

I don't care about the menstrual cycle of fucking SheHulk the same way I don't care about how Captain America solves his morning woods or goes to pee in the middle of a battle.

lol. Why are you so butthurt overreacting like that? Chill down man

Even normies are turning on shit like Black Ariel. Its wonderful, its time for anti-racist pseudoscience to be exposed. Anti-racists just keep making themselves look bad when they deny entire segments of genetic sciences. Or acting like being mean to brown people, or only wanting to see beautiful people on screen is a sin

How come I just know instinctively that top right happens to be Jewish?

how can one man have such poor taste?

Attached: didnt_know_you_could_be_so_gay.jpg (241x301, 17K)

AH BLOO BLOO, the post.

Kathryn Bigelow is pretty good, she doesn't really do flashy action though

Why old women? this is disgusting, they could have easily done a movie with Abby as she becomes the new AntKid

Attached: 46305322_1239462366192532_6719306913940596554_n.jpg (817x1022, 115K)

Unironically a good thing. Men's escapism needs to be shattered so that they can consume less programming and work on themselves. The hard times are beginning, be strong.

I liked punisher warzone, a chick directed that.

Men will stop going to this shit. What happened to regular TV. It was just bitch shows and rom coms so men went to gaming, sports tv and streaming.

You play your hand and flood cape shit and established male franchises with Mary Sues and it’ll sink.

Let’s see how new Marvel phase does without RDJ

Im inclined to agree with this. Men will just find something else to occupy their time with. When whatever that thing begins to blow up with success, women will crowbar their way in to fuck it up and men will again move on. The cycle continues.

Everyone: The Dark World was the worst Thor movie ever made
Marvel: Hold my Onions Latte.