/the expanse/

I watched it and it’s the closest thing we’ll ever get to a mass effect tv show.

Attached: C16B9D56-3BD7-4EC9-9883-DD1089162947.jpg (1329x1242, 722K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mOcTECzQVdM?t=214
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think this is Naomi's first time on a planet?
i cant fucking wait for this, this show caught me by surprise
youtu.be/mOcTECzQVdM?t=214

Attached: dm0spdaitr111.png (1200x675, 655K)

It sure is. It’s going to be kino.

christ

mass effect is garbage what the fuck are you on about. It's nothing alike

STAY

I just want more Drummer

drummer is hot because you can't tell what race she is and her voice is sexy

I tried watching the first episode but I forgot all of it after a day because it was a giant snorefest. Does it become more interesting if I play Mass Effect first?

it takes 4 episodes to get going but then its very worth it

if i told you my views youd probably call me a poltard and tell me to go back to my containment board but i think this show did diversity right and i liked it

>i think this show did diversity right and i liked it
That's usually the case when directors or showrunners don't have (((diversity))) as top priority.

She’s a Canadian native mutt.

I enjoy the adventures of the protomolecule and it's struggle against the hateful space-chimps.

I’m told the books go into more detail about the diversity factor and why humans are less white in the future.

Expanse waifu rankings
1. Camina Drummer
2. Anna Volodov
3, Julie Mao

everyone else isn't worth talking about

Admiral Raan should lay off the ciggies

god i hate holden and naomi actors

anna a mary sue though

>Anna Volodov
Is she important in the books? I can't stand her in the show.

.......wheres avasarala

Avasarala is not for wiafu. She's a genuine character.

Ditto

Any of you nerds have the ebook? I can't find The Last Flight of the Cassandra anywhere.

>mass effect tv show.
you know I never thought about it at the time but that's probably the reason why I binged watch the show in 2 days.

I've been looking, I can't find it either

No, she's in book 3 as a PoV and that's it. We get a prologue and epilogue of her PoV again in a later book and then that's that as far as I'm aware. I sure as hell hope she doesn't show up in book 7, she hasn't so far.

Well even then I think they'll use her more in the show. Probably gonna replace someone else like how Drummer's character absorbed a few book characters

Steven Strait is relentlessly handsome. I want to hug him relentlessly.

god Naomi is hot

as the other guy says. Also, the story accelerates as time goes on and gets more and more "out there". It starts grounded for a reason though.

I don't think humanity as a whole is significantly less white; keep in mind whites are only 12 percent as is. It's more that wealth is now equally distributed across Earth, so there's no institutional reason why whites should make up a larger portion of leadership roles on Earth, Mars, etc.

because it isn't shoved down your throat. it handles it the same way predator handles race, it doesn't matter in the show, the only thing that matters in the show is if you're a belter, a martian, or an earther

Please say something nice about Drummer

Attached: MV5BNDNjZWM2MmYtOTJlYi00NDBlLWFjNmMtZTc0YmEzYTAyMjUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc1MzEzODY@._V1_.jpg (1080x721, 171K)

Cara Gee is of the Ojibwe tribe

Attached: 1489710645607.webm (960x540, 1.53M)

i want her to call me a filthy inyalowda and sit on my face

Here the best waifu.

Attached: donnager.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

i just see an insect hive user

Are you ready for planet meme?

Attached: protomeme.jpg (480x477, 58K)

She's one of the best characters in the show and steals every scene.

Attached: 96222714a1258066be9f626ca7ffa054.gif (268x268, 2.4M)

She’s half white. Pure natives are brown/redskin. She looks Chinese but with facial definition and not flat faced like all chinks/gooks/nips.

I would follow that adorable and scary smol captain into the great unknown.

>"FHUCKH YOU YOU MOTHERFUARKER I WILL DESSSTROY YUU, THE FUARKING MARTIANS WILL PAY EATH MAHY SHIIIIIT"
intense political maneuvering, wow

Attached: 02f17dc0487deb07d8f575042ae8989e.jpg (910x624, 72K)

For me, it's Gia; the Belter Goddess

Attached: Gia_standing-lo-res.png (470x519, 245K)

Best show currently running