What's his best film?

What's his best film?

Attached: polish jew.jpg (1006x1321, 373K)

I love Scorsese but he was really at his peak in Reservoir Dogs

Chinatown

why did mods delete my roman thread?
the answer is the tenant btw.

The Pianist

Attached: 1523168767927.webm (950x450, 862K)

>the answer is the tenant
based

Was he wrong when he said this?

>If I had killed somebody, it wouldn’t have had so much appeal to the press, you see? But… fucking, you see, and the young girls. Judges want to fuck young girls. Juries want to fuck young girls. Everyone wants to fuck young girls!

Attached: lovebabysoft.jpg (500x643, 108K)

The Fearless Vampire Killers

BASED JEW

Watched Repulsion last night and it was great.

Unpopular opinion: Tess.

Polanski>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Woody Allen

Obviously. Except in the pedo departement, Allen has him beat there.

Rosemary's baby

polanksi's victim was sexier imo

The Tenant.
It's an overlooked masterpiece.

>he actually thinks Woody did anything wrong
yikes

He was annoying and made shitty movies.

I could never finish this one. It looked kinda interesting, Polanski directing a Hammer-ish horror film, but I turned it off after about thirty minutes because nothing was really happening

Maximum comfy.
I watch it in winter and fall.

One of the few movies that actually makes me feel I'll when I watch it.

Makes you feel like you'll what?

For me? It's Rosemary's Baby, it really hits that sweet spot for me and I also think it's a top 5 horror film ever. I think Chinatown is also an acceptable answer, it's just absurdly well done in every single regard. The Fearless Vampire Killers is incredibly comfy and I love it, but I don't think it's objectively great by any means. Repulsion and Tess are both great. The Pianist has some extraordinary scenes but also has a few parts that are kind of hammy. I love the scene where Adrien Brody hovers his hands/fingers above the piano in particular. I'm not too into The Tenant, but I have only seen it once and I would definitely be up for giving it another go. Haven't seen anything else, been meaning to watch his earliest works

Attached: y43q.png (994x523, 829K)

Saw Valley Of The Dolls at my local kinoplex earlier this week. It still blows my mind that Roman was able to land this gal

Attached: tenor.gif (408x314, 2.67M)

Macbeth is phenomenal and a favorite film of mine.

The way Rosemary's Baby portrays its dream sequences is really incredible, and I wish more films would take influence from it

Agreed. The speed with which the people around Rosemary change into other people really does nail what it's like in a dream when people just come and go in a flash. And also the things she is able to hear (in reality) that incorporate into her dream. I often fall asleep with the television on and my dreams are often affected by the sounds/dialogue that my body hears

Was he even that popular when they got married?

no, they met through fearless vampire killers

Guess she had a thing for short jews

Poor little white boy 6 (2008) the one with Tom Cruise.

Carnage. Fucking awesome.

based