The Simpsons 2

What do you expect and want in the sequel?

Attached: TheSimpsons2.png (950x666, 599K)

sneeds feed and seed, formally chucks

What do you feed and seed in the sequel

I'd love them to explore the rich lore of "Sneed's Feed & Seed Formerly Chuck's," a classic location that appeared in episode 5 of season 11. For starters they could explain who this mysterious "Chuck" character is and why he handed the store over to the ever popular Sneed.

They already made a crossover with the X-Men where homer turns purple and looks for the dragon balls to kill half the population of the universe

its going to be a vehicle for commentary on things like feminism and trump and illegal immigration

Simpsons 2: Return of the Sneed (formerly exit)

kcuS dna kcuF s’kcuhC

I except in the sneedquel, lots of feeding and seeding. Don't forget about Cuck he was formerly sneeeeeedddddd

cunnies

Simpson 2
Formerly Simpsons 1

It needs to be R rated with edgy humor but Disney won't let the happen

Reveal Farmer 5.

Homer become president

>new movie gets announced
>shill threads out in full force
first movie sucked and why would this be any better with the amount of sjw in the show now?

Rated R with interracial cuckery scene of marge being fucked in all holes by as many brown people as possible to fit in the scene, homer (crossdressing) crying in the corner.
With bart and lisa fuck and hit a giant trump pinata with sticks.
Then lisa declares she is a lesbian and beats up all the white* males because she's so stronk.
With special cameo of lady gaga and madonna fucking additional blacks just in case.
Then a bunch of mexicans break into the white house with the bumblebee man.

>What do you expect and want in the sneedquel?
I want suck and fuck suckandfuck sucafuk

just bomb every thread with sneed, cunnies and niggers

It will have EXTREMELY out of date Trump jokes if (when?) Trump loses 2020. Even if he is still president when it happens, the jokes will be extremely overplayed by that point. The Simpsons Movie was a fucking boring film anyway, so a sequel will be even worse. You can't really top "the town will be fucking nuked" in terms of stakes as it already shattered suspension of disbelief.

>12 years since the first movie was released
>almost 19 years since the Simpsons stopped being good
WHY CAN'T THEY LET THEM REST IN PEACE

Attached: 1561323746626.png (312x717, 386K)

We could meme Sneed into the movie.

Attached: Sneed.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: Feed.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Attached: Seed.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Spider-Pig: Into the Pig-iverse

Holy sneed

SCANNING...
[||| ]
[||||||| ]
[||||||||||]
SCAN COMPLETE

I hope every character is killed off and they never make another appearance in any medium ever again.

Feed & Seedpilled

HOLY FEED AND SEED

legendary

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.png (1099x1402, 522K)

Holy shit

They should make a sequel to the episode where Homer slaps people with a glove. Remember that one?

It's going to be like this until the movie is released isn't it?

Chuck

A plot is the movie has to deal with immigration. Apu wants to be more "American" so he changes his voice. This is where the introduce his new voice.

More of the same. Homer being an idiot lisa and Marge being the voices of reason etc.

Guys, if someone here films himself at the premiere yelling "SNEED" constantly, I will honor him forever

Under Disney they'll all be niggers.

>gender swap homer
>many MCU cameos and jokes

Sir, you've just started something you may not be able to stop

Attached: 1543965711043.jpg (400x400, 55K)

I could go for some mcu cameos.

Maybe bartman could be in it!

>IRL sneedposting
Dear god

They'll get some of the old writers back. It will be about the same quality as the first film which doesn't come near the good seasons but is far better than the what they air now (people who think zombie simpsons is all the same kind of suck have no idea what they're talking about; there is at least as much a difference in quality between season 15 and season 12 as between season 15 and season 28, just because the latter sucks so unbelievably hard).

Hopefully the fact that no one cares about the simpsons anymore means that they won't feel forced to make it Fucking Epic.

Prequel to Sneeds, called Currently Chucks.

First you get the Yea Forums, then you get the Yea Forums, then you get the world

Attached: 247ACD1D-FCC8-4BBC-8F46-C(...).jpg (294x271, 36K)

I'm 100% it won't be kino as the first.

Sneed

I expect it to be shit and i want an end to the simpsons

>sitting next to some fat neck beard autist at the kino
>watching Simpsons 2
>he breathed through his mouth
>but on the exhale hed just say "sneed" really quietly
>he runs out of popcorn
>he looks at it and turns to me and says
>"formerly full"
>continues to watch the film while saying sneed and rocking back and forth

Family Guy movie when?

Attached: 220px-Peter_Griffin.png (220x320, 59K)

Attached: 1542881880347.png (932x1200, 264K)

Disney: We own ALL the IP

Attached: 1544607008732.gif (1100x450, 326K)

I expect this kino

Attached: DVD_CASE_0.jpg (771x520, 111K)

Holy freakin' crap! Hey Louis, I'm formerly chuck!

seems based

The jannies are literally going to commit suicide by the time this releases

Disneed's Simposons
(formerly Fox's)

>Hopefully the fact that no one cares about the simpsons anymore means that they won't feel forced to make it Fucking Epic.
ahaha keep dreaming

Were you on the original thread ?
Here is the general plot

>moe and lashana and michael richards wake up and find al-Capone's corpse
>they go to the small town their friend capone mentioned
>they befriend a man with a feed and seed store
>capone drives from the hospital to find his friends
>his friends discover the feed and seed store is a cover up for a criminal organisation
>they killed al capone because he was competition
>they all have to flee to china to avoid the farmers(ep4)

>ep5 they make a plan to get allies, by stealing the watermelonium from kim jong un

>ep6 moe falls in love with a sexy woman, only to discover she works for sneed and is manipulating him

>ep7 the sexy woman that works for sneed lays a trap and captures moe and lashana, making michael richards have to flee to another country

>ep8 michael is depressed because of what happened, but he meets someone in burgerking, someone with a group of friends that can help him, the hells angels
>moe and lashana are moved to a secret base in africa

>ep9 the hells angels help michael, tracking his friends to the secret base, they go to africa and make plans for extraction
>they free moe and lashana, but all of hells angels die on the atack on the base
>moe flees with his love, that sexy agent from china
>al Capone's corpse learns that his friends are alive

>ep 10
>Michael meets with the leaders of africa and offers a treasure in exchange from help of all of the niggers : the watermelonium
>they and all the niggers set sail for america to destroy the farmers

>ep11
>moe struggles with his sexuality but his gf supports him, he becomes a tranny and marries his gf
>the crew arrives in america and atack the farmers, the conflict leaves at least a million dead

>ep12
>the siege closes in the store
>al capone rejoins the friends
> lashana dies in michaels arms
>capone kills sneed
>all of the niggers settle in the american countryside
>everyone happy

Kek

I'm sans formerly!

Attached: SNEEDISTHEWORD.png (1413x822, 1.15M)

WE NEED TO UNIRONICALLY DO THIS
JOKER STYLE

Attached: 1544939885632.png (667x583, 453K)

I want more Sneed

epic reply

S11E3 but as a feature length film.

this wtf family guy is so much better

FUCKING BASED

SNEED AND FEEDPILLED

UNLIMITED POWER

Sneed gets iPad

Nice

Attached: 1537070648317.jpg (900x675, 223K)

PARTY CHUCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

This better be the damn plot

>Sneed and Chuck relax on the rocking chairs outside their store in Sneedfield
>The evil forces of Nepgear come to cause chaos and destroy the peaceful land of Sneedfield and the ways of Sneedposting
>Nepgear unleashes her minions of Jannies, Moes, and Comic Book Guys to demolish Sneedfield and vandalize the sign to make it say "Springfield"
>It's up to Sneed and Chuck and some other friends to stop the evil and bring back peace to Sneedfield and save the day

Sounds comfy.

HOLY MOMMA

he's a big guy (formerly small)

>first movie sucked
The sequel will fuck

I dont even read the threads, i see yellow i type Sneed.

based

I hope Homer and Mickey Mouse join the Avengers for phase 17 of the MCU. It could be the Kingdom Hearts of movies.

Feature length version of the Sneed scene, with the dialogue fleshed out to be the entire length of the movie.
It'd be like The Hateful Eight.

A better version of the future episodes. Pretty much the epilogue of the series and the rest of whatever current season they are on could fill up blanks until they reach the plot destination.

They should do a family guy and simpsons crossover movie. Peter and Homers antics would be perfect for the big screen!

But they totally obliterated Apu, man, remember.

They're gonna include a split second shot of the farmers in a trailer and all the sneedfags will give them all the free publicity they could ever hope for.

My god, the internet will become unbearable. Sneedposting will spread to every corner of the internet.