What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1561893305738.jpg (602x846, 273K)

MAHDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

is that his SW trilogy script?

If you're a public figure, how is squabbling with random nobodies on social media ever a good look? Now imagine you have zero wit but you still want to spend all day doing this. It boggles the mind.

The problem is thinking Ruin is actually a somebody.

>they gave a fucking manchild retard the rights to direct a major movie

I gotta give him props for subverting your expectations tho

What is MAHDEEEEEEEK??? I don't get it, also why is it okay for anyone to act like this?

Is Mahdeek his Indian secretary or something? Is it the launch word for his twitter bots? I'm so confused.

Post the webm.

Was it autism?

if he's MAHDEEEEEEEKING people on twatter, it's safe to say Disney dumped him.

MAHDEEEEEEEEK
#mahdeeeeeeeeek
M A H D E E E E E E E E K

Of course Rian Johnson is loving the Night King twist aka. Snoke dead 2.0

Can't wait for D&D+RJ to subvert my expectations

MAHDEEEEEEEK!

It's complex, but I think Rian is trying to say that any criticism of TLJ is the equivalent of a manbaby misogynist waving his dick around screaming "my dick" (or, as Rian says, MUHDEEEEEEEEEEK) because he hates strong women in movies. Or, something like that.

>MAHDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

What the FUCK does this mean!?!?!

Works well for Ben Shapiro bullying sheltered college kids that don't know any better, he's become a millionaire for it! But if you held a gun to his wife's head (not his) he'd tell you otherwise lmao

He visited Yea Forums 100%

>Works well for Ben Shapiro bullying sheltered college kids that don't know any better, he's become a millionaire for it!
Barbaric

Attached: andrewneil100519a.jpg (768x512, 31K)

>Works well for Ben Shapiro bullying sheltered college kids
Just say "works well for Ben Shapiro bullying us"

>roflmdeekoff
he's laughing so hard at criticism that his dick falls off. it's difficult to understand if you're not 12 years old

Any one have Rian's Almond White run down

How fucking insane is this faggot comparing his piece of shit to the OT!?!
The emperor was known as the driving force of the Empire and made clear he was solidifying his hold on the republic in the first film and when Lukes presence was known he wanted another skywalker protege to again maintain his hold on the galaxy. His motives were clear as fuck. Literally who was snoke and what was his endgame?
Fuck rian, seriously what a cunt

cause return of the jedi was perfect movie without any dumb parts.

Attached: EwokHP.jpg (669x335, 77K)

i think he is saying
>my dick
what a feminist beta faggot

That he doesn't have anyone around him he trusts who gives him criticism of his work. He has surrounded himself with yes-men, who say all he does is brilliant.

Can you actually articulate what's wrong with the Ewoks?

Is....is this how liberals communicate with each other?

Attached: 1488092461733s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

More importantly, he completely misses the entire point of the Emperor.

In ANH, Vader is the big bad. Why is he evil? There is literally no possible explanation better than the mystique built around him (mind you, ANH was filmed with the original intention of it being a stand-alone film, not the first of a trilogy). The introduction of the Emperor sidetracks us from Vader losing his mystique by shifting the role of Big-Bad. Vader can have a backstory because Palpatine doesn't. The entire Vong debacle demonstrates why taking this too far has its own problems of course.

But RJ is a room-temperature IQ'd simpleton, so of course he'd miss this.

Daily reminder that one ewok death has more screen time than an entire planet of people being blown up.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Redlettermedia said they’re bad

Daily reminder that the word "Ewok" is never used in the movie but everyone instantly knew what they were. Now that's marketing!

BEN SHIRO BULLDOZES ILLEGAL LIBERAL SETTLEMENT WITH FACTS AND LOGIC
WHILE ITS OCCUPIED

It's a purposeful mispelling of "muhhh dick" which means.

they're creepy/cute community of religious fanatics who're willing to eat sentient beings alive just cause their religious leader told them too. And they also destroyed advanced imperial troops with sticks and stones.

What, do you like them?

Besides them beating up the imperial troops only with sticks, stones and a couple of logs, nothing much.

>What did he mean by this?
That he's homosexual?

>ewoks are good, cause people i don't like don't like them!

That he didn't get the Emperor.

friendly reminder that the edogs resonate with our dogloving cuture, it's like our good boy dogs fight along side us in a battle or something (except for chinese, but they resonate with the canibalism part)

Attached: 8398fbfc7de467573acf3bdefd23346f--pomeranians-chihuahuas.jpg (460x610, 43K)

Hey dude I don't come to TV to hear articulate and we'll thought out positions. Take that shit out here.
Also I couldn't agree more.
Honestly the hubris of KK and JJ who thought they could capture the lightning in a bottle of ANH and not plan the entire trilogy's plot and main arcs before filming a second of footage boggles the fucking mind.

>they're creepy/cute community of religious fanatics who're willing to eat sentient beings alive just cause their religious leader told them too
Which is cool

>Besides them beating up the imperial troops only with sticks, stones and a couple of logs, nothing much.
Putting aside the fact that they also had a whole squad of rebel troops (including main characters) on their side, the Ewoks were fighting on their home turf which they were experts at, whereas the stormtroopers were out of their element.
First they get the troopers to chase them into the forest in many directions, splitting them up, ruining their formation. Then they start to use ambushes and traps which they'd placed throughout the trees. They try several different tricks, some of them work and some don't. We see many Ewoks getting owned.
The tide of the battle turns when Chewie and a couple of Ewoks capture an AT-ST and start absolutely mowing down the imperials.

There is nothing wrong with that battle at all, it's actually really well executed.

Yeah but he's right, and also this new meme bitching about "subverting expectations" is lame as fuck. Bad writing is bad writing. Subverting expectations is not a quality of bad writing and making a big deal out of it as being in any way responsible for bad writing is brainlet shit.

Warwick, shouldn’t you call your lawyer before posting here?

Sure, if you like toy commercials, I guess it is exiting.

The first time I watched the original trilogy I found the ewoks disgusting and annoying and wanted to see them died, so it didn't work on me, and I love dogs.

True. But there’s a good way to do that and a bad way to do that.
>Bruce Willis was dead the entire time
good
>they all died in the crash and the island is purgatory
eh sorta good
>haha the big bad who’s spoken three lines so far is NOW CUT IN HALF!!! WHOAAAAAA WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS CRAZY TRAIN IS GETTING OFF!??
not so good

i don't know, in the first movie rebels won despite being weaker than empire, cause of the force, in second they lost and in this one they won cause some primitive bear creatures happen to live on that one planet. I don't see how is it improvement.

>they all died in the crash and the island is purgatory
they didnt fucking die in the crash you turbo brainlet

>subverting expectations
>is not a quality of bad writing
subverting expectations is just an excuse that you can't write towards a tweeest

>>they all died in the crash and the island is purgatory
how is it possible that you completely missed the point of show
jesus christ it's not even remotely close to faggot

Attached: 12421312312.png (800x729, 48K)

First movie, allegory for nature over technology and the power of the little guy in face of the empire: Luke turning off his computer and using the force to make the impossible shot.

Second movie, allegory for nature over technology and the power of the little guy: Yoda, the small retarded swamp creature you would think is worthless turns out to be the most powerful Jedi master still alive and is pivotal to Luke's development

Third movie, allegory for nature over technology and the power of the little guy in face of the empire: Ewoks using their numbers, guerilla tactics and home field advantage to defeat the overconfident imperials

What is wrong with Rian Johnson's voice? He sounds like a pedo who lives with his parents and argues with random anons about how the age of consent needs to be abolished because love is natural or some shit.

wtf is this green text.

64 C F
are all green

Keep poking him, maybe we can make him have a Shia-style nervous breakdown too.

>watching a kike use his jewish pilpul against low IQ goyim that have only been watching and listening to their own liberal content
>actually feeling good and supporting Shapiro with his warmongering for israel

They subvert any sense of threat the Empire has left, making the climax of Return of the Jedi a boring farce when it isn't Luke & Vader.

There's a REASON that RotJ is seen as the weakest of the big 3.

How is force nature? And even if you can say OT is about natureVStech, it still doesn't excuse third movie for using such pathetic creatures to fight most advanced force in the galaxy.

Ewoks were originally supposed to be wookies

Hey leftypol

They're not pathetic creatures though, you just view them that way because they're "cute and cuddly" even though they're violent cannibals that almost killed the main characters.

> they also destroyed advanced imperial troops with sticks and stones.

Attached: Rise Guy ehhh.jpg (664x1000, 134K)

It would have had to bring the movie to even more a halt while Chewbacca becomes the focus for 30 minutes. Think about how that would actually play out.

The Emperor represented the empire and it did not need much establishing other than he wanted to conquer the universe.

Snoke wanted to... ? what? He wasn't the first order apparently?

Finally no one liked Return of the Jedi outside of mouth breathers

>Finally no one liked Return of the Jedi outside of mouth breathers
Cringe

Attached: 1296417947890.jpg (794x480, 52K)

As opposed to it coming to a halt with Leia and c3p0 with the ewoks

I don't see them as cute and cuddle, i see them as creepy and revolting, they're pathetic, cause they're tribal species, who eats everything they see and uses sticks and rocks to fight. They didn't help Empire by killing MC, only cause they were cowards.

totally same situations

That's relatively brief. Leia and C3PO have no connection to the Ewoks so nothing needs explaining. Chewbacca is a wookie so we'd have to go into this big backstory about Chewbacca (probably ruining his character in the process). How does he relate to these particular wookies, and so on. He probably finds out his girlfriend was stolen by some other wookie and he has to duel him and become king of the wookies. Much better than they find some aliens who are not connected to the main characters in any way.

They also use catapults, sophisticated traps, guerilla tactics and even some kind of glider machine. You, like most people, have your own head canon of what the Ewoks are, instead of just accepting what the film shows you.

He's a literal manchild that was rejected form film school five times and is incapable of thinking in three dimensions.

Is this another twitter screencap thread? Oh joy

>They also use catapults, sophisticated traps, guerilla tactics and even some kind of glider machine
>catapults
>even some kind of glider machine

Don't they live in the forest?

> own head canon of what the Ewoks are, instead of just accepting what the film shows you.
And what is your head canon of Ewoks?

This, user just doesn't understand how strong guerrilla tactics are in any kind of war.

It absolutely is bad writing. It's just doing the opposite of what would happen naturally in the story so you can seem clever and groundbreaking. Its requires no actual writing skill

in long terms, maybe, but in one fight?

What he means is that he has no consideration for the star wars universe as a whole. I understand distancing yourself from the prequels but pretending they never happened is absolute shit. You're writing an entry into a franchise, not a standalone film, not even just a sequel to the force awakens. The Emperor was introduced in a very different context to Snoke. In an universe where the Sith are no longer supposed to exist, Snoke demands explanation.

He's a hack

They sound amazing when you put it like that.

Stones are amazing weapons too.