If your girl left, what would you miss?

>if your girl left, what would you miss?

Attached: Patrice_O'Neal_-_Jan_2006.jpg (220x328, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWcMqM9_kbs
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=21AU-sudsnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It is what it is.

>surprisingly high-pitched noises

Can't miss what you've never had

He was hilarious but if you take his advice on women to heart then good luck staying single

Never put pussy on a pedestal:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWcMqM9_kbs

>if your girl left, what would you miss?

the companionship and unconditional love of another human being who genuinely enjoyed my company for almost a decade

it's kind of sad

He was one of those people that care a lot about other people thinking that they don't care at all.

I use his “I don’t negotiate with terrorists” line all the time.

Great shows, seems like so long ago now.
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

His advice works exclusively on black women. He admitted that before. Now you have to understand that black women are absolute whores, especially to black men.

The WFBM shit that's being pushed constantly in the media is mostly bs and extremely rare IRL. Black women however REEEEEALLY like black men. Far more than the other way around. Many studies have shown this.

Now with this in mind. Being a tall black man, Patrice could get black women DESPITE his looks and DESPITE his behavior, not because of it.

DON'T LET HER FAG YOU UP

I have used "A threesome is MFF. MMF is running a train" irl before.

He had his funny moments and worked really well on the radio. I loved when him and Anthony riffed about some random topic. They had good chemistry, better than Norton imo.

He was a funny guy, but his whole idea that he's some genius thought leader is cringy af to me. He just honestly wasn't a very smart man.

At the end of the day he was just a big fat nincompoop.

"sweetie, I love you, but....you're 4th"

he could be stupid at times but he was emotionally intelligent, you could see it in how quick he could figure out people or situations, the problem is that his views on dating and shit are mostly based around his fear of getting hurt and his need to be in control over himself at all times

Listen to the girl here at 10 minutes. Phones in all offended, ends up audibly wet.

youtube.com/watch?v=21AU-sudsnU

Only hoodrats.

In all honesty, most guys can get black women easily.

>Left you
>unconditional love
Unless you mean she died

Nah, bruh. Practice had the entire female gender figured out. All women are the same. You have much to learn.

Her mom's cooking.

Why can't this bitch learn to cook like her mama?

>what would you miss
Patrice O'Neal

i did

I am happily married with children. My qt is much more attractive than Von ever was. And I'm not dead from diabetes while my gold digging stripper gf scams my fans out of their money.

I think I'll be alright.

t. guido

I don't marry a women not willing to do the women work. My body, my agenda.

What woman would just flat out refuse to do woman jobs? Even my cunt feminist sister does the woman jobs she's supposed to.

My wife does the washing and cleaning, but I do cook. I don't have to but I enjoy doing it. Very relaxing. My dad used to be the cook in the household too. It's sort of like a family tradition. I do the man jobs like taking out the trash and fixing stuff.

Most women naturally fall into their gender role when you fall into yours. You don't have to get all rightious about it. It sort of just happens naturally.

>O'Neal was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes at 23, a condition which his mother also had.[1] However, O'Neal failed to follow medical advice, and instead skipped doses of medication and adopted a diet not recommended for diabetics, leading to obesity years later.[

>In the morning of October 19, 2011, O'Neal phoned his girlfriend to tell her he couldn't move his legs. He was rushed to Jersey City Medical Center, and later Englewood Hospital, where doctors performed surgery to remove a blood clot in his head.[1] He lost his ability to speak, and later his ability to move, for a time communicating by eye movements before losing that ability as well. Doctors warned that if he survived, he would likely remain permanently paralyzed and unable to speak.[1] News of his stroke was made public on Opie and Anthony on October 26

I have a nice job, have a decent enough put away for a nice three bedroom. I want you to stay at home and make sure our kids aren't 21rst century latchkey fucks.

I had a dream that Persona 6 was about (you), an unemployed 26 year old who moves out to Long Island to work on Anthony's podcast, and the theme was dealing with loss.

When you reached rank 10 on Anthony's S-Link you see the ghost of Patrice. Bill Burr, Louis Ck, and fucking Opie were party members as well.

Also Rich Vos opening in Leblanc tonight, be sure to buy tickets

Attached: kasumi leotard.jpg (1000x1400, 148K)

Well good on you. Hope to get there too one day.

His advice worked for Ant when he got that hot NYC tv weather girl

I think he said
>you need to stop dating blue collar women

Jill Leakalinni was never that hot to me, but tastes differ ofcourse. Ant always had a thing for goofy looking (usually underaged) tattood trailertrash. I didn't get it. Patrices chubbychasing taste wasnt that much better. And Norton.. well that's just a sad affair altogether.

Say about Opie what you want, but his wife was smoking.