Keepy secret, keepy safe

>Keepy secret, keepy safe
Why did they make Gandalf so childish?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyPyzNuApH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NASTY FAT HOBBIT
now that was uncalled for

>FOOL OF A TOOK
>THROW YOURSELF IN NEXT TIME AND RID US OF YOUR STUPIDITY

Attached: 1562087011088.jpg (1138x1222, 502K)

Fuck off. The bridge to khazad dum eternalized Gandalf

Was Gandalf the original "kys" poster?

>You must leave, and leave quickly. Get out of the Shire. Make for the village of Bree.
>Bree? What about you?
>I will be waiting for you at the Inn of the Prancing Fairy. It's a gay bar, so mind your bottoms.

Yeah, no, the fellowship of the ring could not have destroyed the ring in an afternoon, you herbs. Gandalf calls in the Eagles, the Eagles agree to carry Frodo (or whoever, it doesn't affect the outcome) and not even midway through the flight, the ring begins to take hold of the minds of the Eagles. Remember Boromir? How he snapped and tried to kill Frodo to get the ring? Yeah........those eagles would have dropped the ring bearer from their backs at a massive height, then recovered the ring from the bloody pulp on the ground and delivered the ring to Sauron. Good thinking noobs, hand the greatest enemy his one desire.

>and be warned, they come in pints, so only buy halves.

Imagine fucking up so bad that a literal divine immortal being tells you to commit suicide

Attached: w90ubrqg6gd11.jpg (960x846, 73K)

Currently best thread on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1505396922158.png (492x388, 226K)

Is this a new one

>you'll never eat another Denny's LOTR meal again

it's not fair

Attached: dennys-hobbit-desolation-of-smaug-menu.jpg (1200x996, 464K)

Hobbits are very child like themselves, so he had to talk down to their level.

Available now

Attached: ed-sheeran-game-of-thrones-season-seven-1.png (2112x1584, 2.6M)

I don't know half of you half as well I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

>can’t properly take care of his family or town
>CAN make white girl coffees and milkshakes
What’s wrong with Bard

Attached: 1563764769973.jpg (682x470, 193K)

At least we'll have the movies to remember them by
youtube.com/watch?v=PyPyzNuApH4

did he just insult everyone?

He was saying that he wished he got to know them a little better. It was sort of a jab at his own aloofness. The thing is, none of the other hobbits could figure out what the fuck he was saying.

>I want to see mountains again, Gandalf, mountains! And then find somewhere quiet where I can finish my book.
>You're still reading that? It's been fifty years, Bilbo.

>I don't know half of you half as well I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
He wished he knew half of them better, and he likes less than half of them less than they deserve.
Basically he's apologizing for being a recluse weirdo

I don't like half of you half as well as I should like, and I know less than half of you half as well as I should like.

>Frodo: I can't see anything. No, wait, there's some kind of writing on it. I think it's Elvish.
>Gandalf: Cringe.
the millennial edition is a little baffling & unneeded

>just look at them milord - all dead within just 100 years

Elves are basically gone by the 4th age, they can’t boast

>goo goo ga ga change my diaper frolo
Trucking hell what a shit movie.

There is a text with Finrod complaining about that, that humans are bro but they stay such a short time, and everytime you meet them they are basically a different person

what was his problem?

>You'll have to leave the name Baggins behind you. I've fashioned a clever alias for you, Brodo Faggins.

It was a different time

Boil em mash stick em in a stew!

Sauron would have shot them down as soon as they got anywhere near Mordor.

Couldn't the eagles fly high enough to be out of range, they have no problem flying up to mountain tops

Just look at those fucking smug assholes. No wonder everybody hated them.

>tfw we got men to do the dirty work again, with minimal expenditure of elves

THE MUSHROOMS

>Nice crispy weed
>We saved some for you Mr. Frodo