I don't understand

I don't understand

Attached: legit question.jpg (792x972, 178K)

>Men's franchises
they used to have soap operas, drama movies, romance movies, why would they want to make movies about men hobbies or likes and then mock them for not liking them?

This thread just made me realize that they will probably try to make an all female back to the future franchise a thing. Eventhough Robert Zemeckis said there would never be a remake/reboot. Female Doc, Female Marty, Female Biff. It's going to happen.

>Sarah Connor
I'm just gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is bait

Haven't you heard?

All female Saving Private Ryan when

its like a cancer, you know they are already planning all the movies that where popular sometime must be changed to apease the diversity god.
this shit is like a religion, this people are mad and destroying everything not making it better.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (1164x1164, 62K)

>Terminator isn't an old franchise

the cast of the new movie is all women and the director made a bunch of cringey "you should be terrified right now, misogynists!" statements reminiscent of Ghostbusters 2016 and James Cameron had to do damage control

women don't pirate as much, but still only really turn out for sequels and remakes. there now you understand everything about modern hollywood.

Marty will be black. Biff will be a big white guy.

Not taking about Sarah but pushing John Connor aside and making a strong woman the savior of mankind

They're Parasites.

That's because you're retarded.

>John Connor gets killed and replaced by a woman who does the exact same thing as he was supposed to do to defeat Not-Skynet

I cant wait

Attached: 41AB85EE-5CCE-4230-88A6-D7FBB1E9DE84.png (250x365, 188K)

"anything you can do, i can do bitter...i mean, better."

>black 2 tha future

Well if they're going to pull this shit, give me a female The Mask movie. Based on the original comics or the flanderized 1999 movie, idk. Gimmie something fun in exchange, Hollywood or I'm not gonna watch your fucking movies!

Why are feminists so fucking obsessed with entertainment nowadays? Aren’t there more important issues?

because the future is jewish and jews need money

because it's about destruction not creation

have sex

What, you expect them to go do humanitarian work in third world countries where women are treated like property and join law enforcement departments where they can join the fight to stop the trafficking of teenage girls and young women?

Nah, fuck that, that sounds like work.

> the future is female yeeeaaaah

NICE, finally ! I can't wait too see what new movies and franchises women bring to the table! there's going to be twice as much GREAT content and it's going to be much more varied! What have you go for us??

> Erm, we just going to take the franchises men made popular and remake them with women

really? huh.... are they at least... good movies?

> not really, the point it just that its a female cast. It doesn't need to be good because it gets us off when men don't enjoy them and we can pose with cup labelled 'male tears' and REALLY get off

huh

>women get the shittier version and celebrate
sounds about right

Know what's funny? Even my girlfriend thinks they're going overboard with the girl power meme. She thinks it's blatant pandering.
>inb4 you don't have a girlfriend.

Attached: 1559922319577.jpg (613x746, 69K)

I agree.
Instead of turning existing franchises female why not adapt stories with female leads like they did with hunger games?
I don't like the series but it already came with a female main character to satisfy their gurrrl powah quota

Attached: 300px-Katniss_Everdeen.jpg (300x154, 12K)

Because women aren't creative or funny.

The only movie female led movie I've seen recently that I enjoyed was the Hustle, and it still ended with the two female con artist MC's getting outhustled by a dude, lol. And its director and every single one of its writers were guys. The future is female my left nut.

It's not just feminists, it seems like fucking everyone under 40 is obsessed with popular culture and it's unnerving

Cos the Terminator movies have never done that before right

Remember when annihilation came out, had an all female lead and showed women together in a smart, dependant team.
Remember when the same people screaming about female remakes completely overlooked this very femake positive movie.
Remember that it was actually a good, slow and interesting sci fi with no political meandering.
Nope, but you'll sure as hell remember all this stupid female bullshit.

Annihilation was stupid and made very little sense. The only good thing about it was the unusual/otherworldly CGI graphics. The fact that all the characters were female was just strange and jarring.

at least they seem to be attempting to keep the big reveal secret and not spoil it in the trailer

Somewhat. But with feminists it’s like these fictional stories for entertainment purposes matter more than pay gaps etc.

why cant they write their own material?

They're just children in adults bodies. And they never wanted to make or get their own toys.
When they are given toys of their own they didn't want it and weren't interested.
They just wanted to take the boys toys off them , play with it in front of them, and taunt them as they throw the toys on the ground and stomp on them.

that's the MO. That's always been the MO.

Attached: seri.jpg (350x490, 45K)

>CTRL + F "incel"
>0 results found
Are the trannies too busy dilating?

what was annihilation a remake of?

Pop culture is the religion of the masses, made with every intention of keeping people entertained and distracted so that they can continue functioning in this hellhole that we call a globalized industrial society.

Attached: 1529206266840.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

That isn't even the real problem..
The main problem is that replacing man with woman somehow make the writers unable to write flawed characters and hurt the story in the process.
>she is a strong woman that should inspire woman and feminists
>come on now she can't be morally wrong or lose a debate with an other person
>she can't get her ass kicked. I know that we want equality and hate princess treatement to girls but that doesn't mean that she can get hurt or big pain.
>she can't be helped by someone and ESPECIALLY NOT BY A MAN
>if you hate her as character you are misogynist piece of shit

Attached: 1557160293958.jpg (601x601, 19K)

These new versions have been shit, but hollywood has been shit in general. The franchises in OP's pic are old as fuck
>literally looking for a reason to be butthurt
Get a life, bro.

Not at all. Just surprising they haven't shown up yet.

hehe

>black 2 da future

Funny thing is is that women are too dumb to see that they're just being used as a shield from criticism.

Does this mean her dad from the past will want to fuck her, or will her mom still be the one to fall in love with her?

Attached: 1557547914521.jpg (349x305, 22K)

Sarah is 100x more interesting than her shitty son, just take T3 and Genysis for examples

Or when Alita came out and people liked it, so fans suddenly got rebranded as a 'Right wing cult' to explain why a female character got praise.

The future has plenty of strong females, just that all those shitty reboots are garbage.

Attached: 1550973776157.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

>This thread just made me realize that they will probably try to make an all female back to the future franchise a thing.

They did a black female lead one already with See You Yesterday

Have you not seen the trailer? The main characters are 3 women, with that dyke terminator being the focus. Arnie and John Connor are hardly going to get any screentime.

Don't forget the Pirates of the Caribbean reboot starring a strong female pirate.

john connor gets killed at the start

Is anyone even watching the femdoctor? Personally I've always thought Doctor Who is garbage fuck fucking idiots, but I've not heard much about this one one way or another.

Worked great for Ghostbusters. Oh wait, it lost tens of millions of dollars.

Mom because repressed homo feels vs rapey dady

>female Biff
h-hot

I dig it

>All female Saving Private Ryan when

Jarlids