MARVEL'S ETERNALS

It begins filming now and the first leaked set pics show a aztec style temple or so.Very Jack Kirby.
Also,Celestials will play a large role,I love the look they have in the concept art,it sets them apart and very diverse. I hope this film is set during ancient times and not modern world.

Attached: 1563997308397.jpg (1500x844, 215K)

Celestials where perfect in gotg, why did they change them ? They look weird.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x572, 54K)

Top image looks otherworldly, your image looks like a man in a suit and helmet.

What are these guys exactly

This

KANGZ

Von Danicken would be proud
Very ancient aliens

Kino

>Very Jack Kirby.
nice meme
I guess this will be the main marketing strategy

>le Jack Kirby this le Jack Kirby that
>"they improved the designs, the previous one looked corny"
Marvelfags

Who is Jack Kirby?

ECTOMORPHS VS ENDOMORPHS!

Good argument, sure made your point.

Big guys

They're big guys
In earth's gravity
if they fall over, will they die?

>they make intelligent creatures on their image...when their image doesn't look like creatures like humans
...well

Why? I mean is it really a surprise that the most popular form of cinema, populist entertainment like superhero films, star wars films, fast and furious films etc. are shunned by the cultural elite? Who cares what they think.

20 years from now no one will remember moonlight except film students and people directly related to the film and maybe the .0001 percent of the population who saw it in theaters. But all the Marvel films and the Fast movies will still be playing on FXX2 and HBORussiaWest until we're dead.

Sometimes winning isn't just about awards, but what's remembered. That's the ultimate test. Immortality. Populist films by and large, especially the best of them pass this test.

The reason it's not worth discussing is because fuck the academy. Who cares what a bunch of old septuagenarians think about Marvel movies. Why do you look to them for some sort of validation? They and their opinions will become historically irrelevant.

Attached: armond-white.jpg (550x325, 32K)

The black chick is mute

People who Sargeras was warning us about.

>the original character was a deaf ginger

What are the eldrazi doing in a marvel film?

Will the Watchers show up? Will the Firmament one show up? Will the Aspirants show up? Will we see the Celestials War? Fuck,I'd watch a movie about the Celestials rather than Eternals,anyone else?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS PHASE 4 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Attached: 1563792557614.png (912x707, 457K)

>deviants are a failed experiment of the celestials
So...bl@cks?

Cringe dcbaby

Bionicle?

Jesus Christ that is one of the most boring and uninspired designs they ever could have chosen, looks like generic movie monster #3085, pathetic

Nanjiani is hot

OH NO NO NO NO BROS...
IS HE... NO LONGER /OURNIGGER/?

>diverse
how do these tree creature robots look "diverse"?