Pure unadulterated soul injected straight into the vein

Pure unadulterated soul injected straight into the vein.

Attached: d1666e2bca9591a3acb7ea774ad5cf04.jpg (1271x1920, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BjKD_BpTcI4
youtube.com/watch?v=k0er3pUzFYw
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/1091712851406999552
youtube.com/watch?v=uPwVuC3YOrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DAN DAN

Yeah I'll fuck that loli

Gt has a decent start with lots of promise, but nah, it all goes to waste.

Other way around. It has a rocky start before finding it's footing

Super is better but GT has better villians

Based

VERY based

Attached: tenor (12).gif (498x374, 899K)

>tenor
is this a meme or are you a walking (illegally over the border) stereotype?

>shit made to make more chash of a popular franchise
>soul

Attached: 1552682736135.png (771x723, 680K)

ssj4 shouldve been blond dammit, and a base form with black fur, after baby battle goku shouldve been an adult again

I google imaged "pan gif"

>~2004
So everyone was okay and not weirded out that Goku is essentially a shota. No issues whatsoever, in fact most people thought it was cool.

>15 years later
"What in the absolute fuck? LOLI!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT YOU PEDO! THATS A LITTLE GIRL, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF SHE'S ACTUALLY 32!!!"

Are we literally devolving as a society?

The issue here is that shota is based and patrician tier and loli is fucking garbage.

GT has some soul but it's also boring as shit

It's the only DB that was directed by Americans. They couldn't have made him blond because that would have been problematic.

youtu.be/BjKD_BpTcI4

Attached: DCD477EA-187C-44B6-96F9-57500B1FF9AD.jpg (800x533, 86K)

>b-but not canon!

Don't mind me, just posting actual soul.

Attached: 1518616039682.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Spanish OP is kino af
prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=k0er3pUzFYw

fuck of with the dykes hair colors

Literally who cares. It's an alternate ending

Extremely underrated to be desu with you fampai.
It felt like a call back to the original Dragon Ball mixed in with elements that I liked from Z.
To think I had refused to watch it until like a week ago.
Won't touch that cgi trash Super though.

GT was made with a love of the original Dragonball.

>anything after dragonball
>soul
yikes

MY SKIN IS COLD

Attached: 13824173974.jpg (900x1336, 322K)

Autism

Super is just as surprisingly good after the first 2 arcs

It's not the story quality but the animation that keeps me away.

Pure 90s too
twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/1091712851406999552

lies.

Lol no that would look terrible.

Absolute retard, not true at all.

Same goes for that too honestly. Battle of God's and Resurection F saga animation is GARBAGE. Like seriously inexcusable hot trash and even as someone who will defend Super until the day I die, I will admit that those sagas are horrible both in story and animation

However the animation is actually solid once you get to the Universe Survival Saga. In between it's fair, but never as horrible as RF

Unfortunately the broly movie is the only good part about super.

Attached: goku gets bodied.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

Lol no it's not. Goku Black arc first half was actually on par with DBZ but the second half was as much of a disappointment as the rest of Super. ToP is super overrated. Some highlights in a sea of pointless fights and fighters and another waste of a good concept.

Jiren unironically shits all over them

braindead supershitters
jiren is the worst main protagonist in the entire franchise

Goku Black was shit all the way through. The only benefit it had was a cool antagonist with an interesting backstory.

Resurection F is at least structured well

Take your garbage to the proper board.

Jiren is the best because he's not some retarded super being that comes out of nowhere to destroy the whole world, he's just a guy that trains so ridiculously hard he becomes the strongest guy in his universe, just like Goku.

He's not even the best antagonist in his own arc. Dude was a literal incel and lost to the power of friendship. ToP in general was just horrid cause you knew everyone was just going to get revived in the end which removed all tension and goku was going to win with another one of his asspulls.

Amazing animation, extremely anticlimactic, same old boring story.

Attached: 1562329387039.jpg (600x677, 47K)

>He's not even the best antagonist in his own arc
Who do you think the best was?

>GT
>Soul
lmao you can't be more of a fag

Toppo, kekfla, anilaza, katoplesa, literally anyone else.

I'm all for toei just going the movie route from now on but let's be honest, how much longer can they do this for? There's barely any room for innovation anymore and they're just copy and pasting villains now. I mean look at moro.

>Resurection F is at least structured well
Resurrection F is the worst Dragon Ball movie.

You're saying he's the best because he doesn't have some generic backstory? Are you kidding me?

Attached: Dragon_Ball_GT_Screenshot_0197_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.png (1280x960, 710K)

Please let this be bait.

>You're saying he's the best because he doesn't have some generic backstory? Are you kidding me?
No that's not what I'm saying

>>GT
>>good

Attached: 1562785415967.jpg (349x427, 42K)

Didn't mean to say RF, meant Universe Survival

Til the heat death of the universe, shueisha and toei knows that db is a money printer and will do whatever it takes to keep the income rolling in. Shonen is capeshit for nips.

Attached: 1536371955663.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

Fuck you. I liked it.

To this dayy I still wonder what sort of dynamic they were trying to go for with Goku, Trunks, and Pan
Would've been better if they brought Goten and Piccolo for adult Gotenks shenanigans

Attached: 7ec5f24e3b47237907b47258085c9e6db0bee364_hq.gif (620x463, 3.4M)

The embodiment of the saiyan race and their simian roots>>>> some shitty recolor.

Attached: Goku_SSJ4.jpg (900x1200, 325K)

nice tushy

at least gt had some story.

You are dumbo. He's one of the most generic antagonists in anime period. His backstory is far worse than what you whined about.

But that's still very wrong. The concept was executed very poorly. It was a good concept, just done like shit.

Based and Panpilled.

Attached: 1522330283905.png (640x480, 266K)

Attached: Dragonball_Pan_Asking_for_it.webm (640x480, 2.43M)

Super was pure garbage. It took everything bad about Z and multiplied it. They should just end DB while it still has some dignity left.

Attached: yummy.gif (449x327, 773K)

You just know

Attached: 1559923056660.gif (800x450, 3.36M)

Attached: 1479612099767.jpg (507x380, 170K)

She's so fucking hot

Literally the perfect female.

Attached: pan_gets_milked.gif (360x301, 1013K)

baby was the shit then after that all they cared about was goku and nobody did anything at all but watch him fight.

Cause it looks weird....

Adult trucks is about to have sex with a kid even if she is 32. She has the body of a kid. Seriously if this turns you on you should neck yourself

Attached: E2D818D2-7103-4823-A5B8-6DB1759D1664.jpg (938x1250, 79K)

TOFP is the one of the best arcs in dragonball

fight me jiren was the shit

why?

this

finally a villain that makes guku look like an absolute noob.

Attached: 1547799771889.jpg (1819x1023, 170K)

>Super is better

Attached: 1546592838131.jpg (645x729, 48K)

If you don't like GT but liked Super there's something wrong with you

What if I like both?

Did everyone get their black star dragon ball today?

Attached: 1539182365490.png (1456x1108, 71K)

The fuck you talking about

Wake me up

Attached: Dokkan Battle GT theme anniversary.png (550x320, 98K)

I only play global like a pleb. Does that version have the black star DB thing too?

This is the Japanese picture but they're ahead six months, global's 4 year anni started like two weeks ago, part 2 is starting very soon

Thanks for proving my point Redditor.

I mentioned nothing about fucking. Yet EVERYTIME a loli is mentioned the first thing a 'non-pedo' brings up is fucking a loli.

Neck yourself boy.

You're okay

What else are you gonna do fuck head?

You bet. Also did pretty good on the banners, got my blueberry Vegeta rainbowed but didn’t pull a single Turles or the Goku/Vegeta LR.

Attached: A11B324C-1F5F-4479-A4AE-B06E5B65DD5E.jpg (1242x1748, 1.36M)

Loli hentai is about grown men having sex with children. 4channers think because they are cartoons its not weird.

Yikes

ITT: brainlets

youtube.com/watch?v=uPwVuC3YOrc

>mfw gotta do virtual clash, boss rush, the rest of vegeta jr eza, and one super battle road to get enough stones for one more round on goku's banner and one more multi on vegeta's to give me a perfect 10 tickets before the discounts go away in 20 hours

Powerlevels have always been a meme what are you getting at?

At least you still have options. I’m sitting at 1 multi before my free one on Vegeta with no real way to get more. The new boss rush and Vegeta Jr are both ez. GL on your pulls, amigo. How many LR ssj4’s have you got so far?

Yea, they'll be no problem. Just one lazy motherfucker. Got 2 SS4 Goku LRs. Gonna go more on his banner because I could use the units more, only thing I'm missin on Vegeta's is Vegeta himself, and while I want him I need INT Vegito more plus some other TURs on there. Hoping I can still pull him out or a Gogeta LR dupe on one more summon and multi with tickets though.

>hentai
Key word plebbitor

What is the difference. In super the sex is implied in hentai its shown. Still pedo shit