Is ironic humor the lowest form of comedy?

Is ironic humor the lowest form of comedy?

Attached: download.jpg (302x167, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lhJHYTrKwXE
youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah

No jokes about how white people are different from black people and making one thing your sole identity such as your race, gender, weight, politics is the lowest form of comedy. Pic related is a good example.

Attached: LookImPregnantandThatsTheJokeFolks.jpg (700x700, 131K)

Hyde was more post-ironic. Well that's to say, his presentations and MDE and stuff was. I don't know what to call his standup and I don't care as the latter was 99% indefensibly unfunny. The former however was kino af.

No, it is well known that scatological humor is the lowest as it has no depth at all. Since the meaning of the word 'ironic' basically doesn't exist anymore I liken it to a buzzword.

Stop being ironic

Attached: david-foster-wallace-2d7939a867950051042d8032609ff97d55b73b19-s800-c85.jpg (800x526, 63K)

no, the lowest form of comedy is fart jokes.

Pull my finger

>dude you just don't get it, he's not funny on purpose, that's what makes it funny

yes
Sam Hyde is a perfect example

If you don't think this is funny you have no sense of humor.
youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ

Might have some depth, depending on how much you shit.

*ker-chow*

Yes. Irony is for brainlets, it's babby's first edgy type of humor.

So what is the highest form of comedy?

prop

puns

Attached: circle.jpg (800x450, 129K)

>fix it
>NOW

Am i supposed to hit myself?

jerk

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 944K)

sneedposting

Put your head in the toilet then lock yourself in the locker

I like it, but it suffers from being lost in translation, it's annoying when something is beyond retarded or has no meaning and some faggot comes to defend the skit as some Avant-garde piece of complex humor because how deep and critical it was, near the R&M tier pasta.

Parody.

>thinking Sam Hyde was being ironic and not just hiding his extreme views in plain sight under the guide of comedy

slapstick

impersonation, puppeteer and musical comedy is the worst

sneed, obviously

really depends if it's well done ironic humor and not just ironic for the sake of being ironic it's alright
best form of comedy is one liners

Attached: 1481685042334.jpg (450x335, 25K)

What do you call mail you have to pay for?
Feemail

Attached: 1479304002001.jpg (436x399, 79K)

Baneposting

impressions at a close second

Black jokes.

Attached: 1561689153517.png (339x420, 65K)

Physical

Shitposting the same images on an imageboard daily.

MDE is post irony / new-sincerity

i just listened to this by coincidence and it made me lol
youtube.com/watch?v=lhJHYTrKwXE

Owen:
-Is a devout Christian
-Anti-sodomy
-Even though his beliefs are evolving constantly in the redpilled direction, he's not afraid to openly state and defend them at any given time.
-Is a father and has a family, respects traditional values and honesty.
-Is actually funny and can do a decent standup routine without needing to read his jokes off a sheet of paper.
-Doesn't beg for money.
-Values his friends.

Sam:
-Godless nihilist.
-Anal fetishist, obsessed with gay lifestyle humor and probably a full on bisexual
-Doesn't do interviews that aren't softball wankfests, interacts with his fans in the most opaque ways possible with meaningless twitter jabber (he probably secretly hates his fanbase)
-Abuses his eceleb status to buttfuck his teen fangirls instead of getting into a stable, child-bearing relationship.
-Lost his comedic luster years ago (probably because he fried his brain with steroid injection abuse), hides behind whats left of his comedy to the point that you wonder if he actually believes anything at all.
-Acts like a complete kike, where he literally pretended to be poor for fan sympathy/donations even though he's crypto-rich.
-Alienates people that get close to him and only keeps company with sycophants.

I think I know who I side with now. Owen today is funnier than Sam has ever been:
youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8

Attached: benG.jpg (663x462, 33K)

Cow & Chicken is almsot the perfect example of based humor

>Comedy special cover is her with nunchucks

That’s like having a black comedian’s cover be him with a watermelon.