What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-123224~2.png (718x293, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zF1nfeJEmb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she

>she

Oh yea?
Is there a lot of sweaty toe sucking and cringy dancing?

So do thse people work for free or do they actually get paid for this shit

>she

LOOK AT THAT HAIR!

>the av club

>journalist talking shit about other people's declining relevance

Attached: 1539837206887.png (486x494, 92K)

Passive Aggressive bitch

>White guy who says the N-word
>Impending irrelevance

Just skimmed the article. It's actually fairly well-written and not that SJW-y. Of course Yea Forums would overblow that one sentence though

Doesn't matter. Tarantino hates white Americans.

>she

Super based

You knew with that cast part of marketing would be the critics kvetching about how it's the best thing since the last Tarantino film. (((Reviews))) are just another arm of the PR and have been for years.

Location Chicago, Illinois
Work
Writer/Editor/Producer @ Self-employed
Education
Bachelor of Specialized Studies, Cinema Studies & Criticism @ Ohio University

Attached: CzxOissUsAAhDKM.jpg (960x960, 78K)

>Yea Forums
It's the sentence RottenTomafors chose to summarize the review and therefore the critic's opinion of the film.

ouch

she (male)

ad revenue from clicks because people like OP can't help but read everything they type hoping to take an epic screenshit

She hates men because they won’t date her diabetic ass

>Cinema Studies & Criticism
So theres college courses on how to be a film critic now?

Attached: 5da.jpg (680x681, 37K)

Soon they can just be drug through the streets by chains, hopefully.

Heres lookin at you kid!

Attached: 1541977689974.jpg (594x594, 36K)

The amount of people that just went >she proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Yea Forums.

You didnt read shit nigger

Attached: 18976e75249febe57a50482cbfa34eb27621304e35c36970b2de3f4a6e26abf5.jpg (600x600, 50K)

thass right
go dilate, tranny

Is he right, bros? Does Tarantino really suck?

Attached: Screenshot (128).png (1037x462, 43K)

More like he fondness for over the hill actors.

I miss when I actually enjoyed reading the reviews on the AV Club.

This legit looks like satire

this.

dilate

There's courses on virtually everything now, gotta put the people who can't cut it in STEM somewhere.

How have white people been trained to hate themselves so efficiently

>Think they're not here forever

Tasty pasta

Its a mystery

Attached: postmodernism.png (396x408, 200K)

FORGIVE ALL STUDENT DEBT BERNIE 2020

I remember this cunt she's one of the reasons the Cuck King was banished.

>white people
it's an american thing

Screen caped so you based burn may be immortalized.

Attached: ffd64a16611292552e3cf2d2360106ee.png (697x598, 89K)

I would have no problem executing those people.

Attached: 1557061789761.jpg (600x424, 70K)

she meant she has a lot of anger towards her hair stylist.

Based and mynigga-pilled

Wrong

Attached: 1521417198924.jpg (750x1024, 186K)

When an irrelevant white man like myself is sitting pretty at the beginning of my retirement in 25 years, both my children successful with thier own successful children and my entire legacy secure, I wonder what Katie Rife's legacy and investment in the future will look like at that time?

based

so basically unemployed?

Your grandchildren won't survive to have kids honkey. Your time is over. As a Black man - a King - I see that my time is now.

Please become a statistic.

Sickle cell anemia, Hypertension and a slew of other shit genetics inherent to your race would like a word with you.

>Bachelor of Specialized Studies
lol wut

>t. David Von Dommerstein

>bullet still has a shell casing on it

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

They'll still be relevant as long as people like OP keep giving them attention. Half of their audience is people who can't help but be outraged.

>go $60,000 in debt for a degree in having an opinion about movies

Attached: A72466FB-613F-46E7-BD3D-71A96817DAEF.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

B A S E D

Attached: 1560912922247.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Yes. Lots fewer now though as a government grant? scheme has now ended.

Based

Attached: FAT_KEVIN_0.jpg (293x236, 30K)

>top critic
top in the weight category?

Attached: 2086129_800.png (600x614, 880K)

Attached: based2.gif (947x143, 174K)

he cute

Attached: knucklesrougeface.png (292x276, 87K)

BASED

Attached: 1559583996981.png (1110x820, 871K)

All Western and Northern European ethnies are trying to replace themselves while simultaneously shitting on their obviously superior cultures and traditions to appease the newly imported "Swedes" "Germans" etc.

Canadians, Aussies do it too

You're a tranny i assume? Dilate.

If you actually read the review you'd see it makes perfect sense - the theme is reflected in DiCaprio's character

There's nothing wrong with the sentence, it's a fair comment. You guys just desperately want it to imply something about the rest of the article, maybe that she went on to offer up her opinion on the subject at hand, but she doesn't. She just describes the film's representation of it.

>she

or she's held at face value to be neon haired trash

>middle aged white guy's impending irrelevance
Now is the age of fat, neon-haired, white woman journalists!

that's right sweetie, move over

Attached: 1500490030283.gif (245x238, 781K)

is this sasuga?

>THAT'S A MAN! BABY!

Based

Attached: 72DEE5FD-07CD-4339-90A1-B5E858EC80AA.jpg (608x456, 46K)

>The Bachelor of Specialized Studies (BSS) program allows students to create a faculty-approved, individualized, multidisciplinary degree program tailored to their individual interests and needs. In conjunction with faculty and staff, students design an area of concentration that stands as the equivalent of pre-established major.

>To graduate with a Bachelor of Specialized Studies degree, you must:
>Earn 120 hours, of which at least 39 must be courses with catalog numbers at the 3000-level or above, as shown in this catalog. This does not include graduate level courses.
>Complete no fewer than 30 hours (the degree residency requirement) after being admitted to the Specialized Studies program. This total excludes any transfer credit, transient credit, Course Credit by Examination, Independent Study coursework, etc., for which the initial registration occurred prior to application to the Specialized Studies program.
>Complete 30 - 50 hours in the self-designed Area of Concentration approved by the Bachelor of Specialized Studies review committee. At least 50 percent of the coursework taken for the B.S.S. Area of Concentration must be completed at Ohio University.
>Complete the University General Education requirements.
>Complete the minimum of 32 hours of Ohio University coursework to satisfy the University residency requirement.
>Earn at least a 2.0 GPA in the Area of Concentration and overall.

wow so you have to get a 2.0 in a made up hand picked major and they hand you a degree

>white guy confronting his own impending irrelevance
Is that why this critic turned himself into a tranny? Didn't want to confront his own impending irrelevance? It all makes sense now.

Attached: alexei.jpg (590x350, 25K)

See you in an hour faggot

>she
This is hilarious since Tarantino has been championing minorities since forever. Goes to show how these people don't care about what you really said as long as you're white.

But is there any foot kino?? It was completely absent in Django and I haven't seen hateful eight.

I bet she is rubbing her cheese smelling pussy to this thread

im eagerly awaiting this psychological warefare to turn hot

I'm not familiar with the American education system but that's what, like a couple of months of work?

Uno farto

put me in the screencap

i think 2.0 is the minimum requirement for most degrees, and i hope i dont get banned for saying so

Attached: noncanon.gif (480x270, 2.01M)

Imagine making a post this dumb and thinking you're clever. Are you asian or northern europe? Why are you guys such limp dick fags? At least the brits have the hysterics going for them.

Attached: BC3FFA79-C68D-47D7-9032-FE9C8D227FF0.gif (500x281, 2M)

I love you kiddo

College is a fucking scam

>not sopranos.gif

Attached: 1563253516850.jpg (575x356, 20K)

This is basically all you get of feet in a blizzard setting: youtu.be/zF1nfeJEmb4

It is at my Uni, though some of your required course work may require you to have earn a better grade than electives.

Attached: 1561974586258.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

You talk like if resetera and gizmodo forums didn't exist, there are people who threat what journalists says as gospel.

>Parents are retired and watch CNN all day
>They start shit talking white people now in conversations with me like these lefty cucks.

Literally propaganda.

Attached: 1459129113507.jpg (251x242, 12K)

the pay is shit

You improve this place by leaving it, hopefully you do the same for the world.

>(((Rife)))

legit got hard from this post

Attached: 1540154374819.png (640x905, 758K)

God I remember when AV Club was great. It doesn’t even remotely resemble what it was 10 years ago

I dont get it why does everyone like this post

>fat
>feminist
>danger hair
>possible MtF tranny from jaw/facial structure

Why would you value this person's opinion about anything, let alone your media consumption

>She

ride a bike

that's a sexy gif

your grandkids will no joke be doing blacked scenes for fun
I don't know why, rich kids are always scumbags

Even a bum can be right sometimes, we gotta analyze xir argument and attempt in our best efforts to ignore its glowing existencial misery.
I think this creature is just having a liberal butthurt outburst because quentin uno farto tortinos decided to make a majority white cast movie in an era where everyone is doing the exact opposite, the man is famous for being edgy, i expected nothing less.
image non related

Attached: 1534979216399.jpg (498x600, 58K)

ugly people are so needlessly mean.

I thought people like her stopped being relevent after Bikini Kill

the stupid thing about this take is that he already made his movie about that 12 years ago, it was called Death Proof, and it had a middle aged guy trying to pick up girls at a bar by trying to impress them with his work on a bunch of old tv shows that none of them had ever heard of.
Tarantino had already been directing movies for almost twenty years by the time she'd graduated from college, and she thinks he's just starting to feel old NOW?

It’s literally one guy replying to himself

"Society" is a 15-20 year phenomenon. If you honestly believe shit will be the same in 15 years like it is now, you're a fucking retard, to say nothing of 30 or 40 years down the line. This last stretch woke white people up significantly. (That tends to happen when you think you've won so hard that you can't help but gloat and act like a faggot before your enemy is truly dead.) The demographic projections of today's "experts" won't be as spot on as you think, at least here in America.

It is kinda based if you think about it, real journalists have been replaced by cheap bloggers and cheap bloggers opnionated articles are in decline in credibility.

in fifty years we won't even be human anymore
I just wanted that fat faggot thinking he's secured anything to know how truly stupid he is
you're just as stupid
we all are

Sounds like hes the kind of stupid whose lineage will live though, evolutionary wise, hes winning the game.

wow, you really are even dumber than he is

a true shame. they shat the bed in nearly every regard. i wish they would bring the dissolve back, even if they were a little try hard sometimes at least there was a fairly quality comment section and frequent, decent pieces on older stuff

>reading RT at work
>see this blurb
>"oh i bet i'll see a Yea Forums thread about this when i get home"
>here it is
>it's a fucking tranny too
top kek

Attached: 1558583556942.jpg (453x411, 30K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1544299067132.jpg (400x400, 15K)

I remember reading their Justified reviews after the episodes while it was airing. Shame.

>OU graduate
fucking embarrassing. That university is a fucking joke. Trash programs.
t. THE Ohio State

Here’s a (you) I know you get a dopamine rush from it

Wtf that sounds like only a couple of months of work for a degree? Don't American Education Institutions have any strict standards to acquire a "degree"?

You offered nothing but aimless namecalls, are you sure those you pointed are dumb? you are not doing a good job at convincing anyone.

>Don't American Education Institutions have any strict standards to acquire a "degree"?

Then they couldn't make money handing out bullshit degrees to brainlets who go into debt to pay for them

Attached: 1517616827494.jpg (249x246, 7K)

daaamn you based, gangrene-man

holy shit lmao

Tbh most education programmes have lots of air in them needlessly,

The decline of sites like The AV Club and Cracked helped Trump win the presidency. These people ultimately do more to harm their interests than to further them.

cracked was my go to site to read interesting stuff ,it got absolutely shrekt i'ts been unreadable since god how many years

Biggest loss was After Hours.

does Yea Forums like tarantino or not? I can't figure it out

Look at the replies.

Holy samefag.

Where do these /pol/wave images keep coming from?

looks like a tranny Gaben