Supposedly kill only good character

What did they mean by this

Attached: 0B04C5B4-797C-4F50-B117-B842D2A7B654.jpg (767x391, 46K)

He'll be back

Attached: comfyhopper31.webm (1080x538, 392K)

If he's not dead for good the series is dead. It's about time they actually up the stakes.

Steve is still in but he’s getting too cucked

I agree. I hate when the kill someone and bring them back. Why they shouldn’t have killed him. Kill Lucas or Will or really anyone else

Hopper's 95% still alive. It's Billy The Based who's dead.

Attached: 1510252018473.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Sequel bait for the sake of sequel bait.

The characters wouldn't need to "get the band back together" if everyone walked away, again, as happy as clams.

Sequels hooks:
>Winona Ryder, Will, Ugly Guy and Eleven moved away.
>Eleven doesn't have her powers
>Hopper is presumed dead

I can already write half the damn plot of Season 4 in my head and I've just listed threeish sequel hooks.

why do they have to keep beating up /ourguy/ steve. and then just kick him in the balls while he's down IM A LESBIAN LOL. GOTTA HAVE THAT QUEERO REPRESENTATION

>oh muh guh bruh there's gotta be like a HUEG DEATH every season or esle you never know they're "UPPIN THEM STAKES," it's all my millennial tard mind knows how to parse bruh"

They already basically revealed he's imprisoned in a secret Russian base.

...Anonymous
07/24/19(Wed)13:23:28 No.118551799
#
Learn reading comprehension. I never said there has to be a death. I said if they are going to kill someone they better stay dead or else it’s just a cheap gimmick.

>show explicit shots of all the other characters when dying but skip his
>dead
Yeah nah

Why did you delete your previous reply and replace it with a badly formatted version of it

Pretty much 0% chance he’s dead.

>Supposedly

>want American experience
>go to public event
>get shot

Attached: PRI_76032724.jpg (644x429, 45K)

It's a common trope, to dignify a character's death
He's dead

>he's alive
>he's dead
>he's in Russia
brainlets, he's in the upside down

not every show has to be GoT

this basically. There is nothing more pathetic than the marvel capeshit bullshit of "oh my god heartwrenching scene the hero has died" and then the character is resurrected 14 times. Either don't kill them or leave them dead.

Pretty sure they wouldn't want to show a main character explode into liquid like those Russians did, that's too gruesome. I do think he's alive, but this specifically isn't good evidence towards him being alive. Granted, they could have just killed him a different way if they were planning on killing him off, so maybe I'm wrong.

inb4 is the doctor who tortured 11 and they captured him from the Upside down and instead he is not in Russia but the upside down.

Fix'd pic

Attached: 1563203649510.jpg (2048x2048, 398K)

It looks like someone photoshopped Zac Efron's face.

I'm not gay, but that's a good looking guy.

Attached: 1560214737799.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Each time ST character supposedly die in sacrifice manner will turn out alive later.
First Eleven at end of S1, later Dr Owens (contrasted with Bob) now its Hopper