So my local movie theater is hosting a meet and greet and watch with Tommy

So my local movie theater is hosting a meet and greet and watch with Tommy.
I bought a ticket and have never seen The Room.

What am I in for?

Attached: twTheRoom.jpg (450x300, 25K)

ask him where he's from.

An entertaining film that may not be so entertaining with all the weirdos that go to those events

Anyway, tell Tommy that the MBP/Esbecja still remembers...

Attached: What-a-story-mark.jpg (720x404, 71K)

kino

One of the greatest films of all time.

Miami connection is better

>I bought a ticket and have never seen The Room.
>What am I in for?
From what I’ve read you’re in for a very loud, annoying, and confusing time.

don't forget to bring plastic spoons

Watch the movie before going to the theater. These meet-and-greets are notorious for being loud enough not to hear the movie

Attached: Wholesale-China-Small-disposable-Plastic-Spoon.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x350, 24K)

Tommy in person is literally exactly the way he is on film. You're in for a laugh.

If you dont plan to hand him a rose carried in between your teeth dont even bother. You dont deserve him.

>What am I in for?
a bunch of normies saying the lines aloud

Something much better than the films made by youtube critics who mock him

reddit meet and greet

Every audience member will be a chubby guy with a shit beard and thick rimmed glasses and a flannel shirt spouting the lines because he is totally in on the joke the movie is so bad it's good right guys???

It's one of those movies where you won't regret watching it in a group. As long as it's not so crowded that you can't hear the movie the theater ambiance makes it better.

Also ask Tommy for aspiring screenwriter tips.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Tommy is what happens when you actually indulge this "you can become anything!" mindset. You can become a director! (just not a good one)

its bad,but not boring you might even laugh at some points

you can become anything as long as you have millions of dollars lying around

I think you should watch it alone before you see it in theater
otherwise you're gonna miss all the good parts due to people yelling quotes and laughing. it'll be even harder to follow as people toss around a football and throw spoons at the screen

I doubt he will tell me.

My buddy works the bar at the theater. They do midnight The Room screenings a few times a month. He tells me they're the worst crowd of people he's ever seen.

but tommy did achieve his dreams, he is now a world famous actor and director

It's really fun but a lot of the people there are soi personified. Throw some footballs, throw some plastic spoons, meet Tommy, shake his extremely supple hands, and enjoy yourself.

yet nobody will ever love him

i love him, user

This seems like the type of thing I consider doing because other people seem to like these things. I never end up liking them.

I wish I could be social.

You don't go to those events to really watch the movie. It's more for the joke of being involved in the activities and shouting out the iconic lines.

Not at all noteworthy in the vein of movies that are shitty. A lot of the fans are people who don't branch out at all. Get a refund, watch some Troma flicks instead. They want this to be the Rocky Horror of modern times but that was actually decent. The Room is just dumb.

One of the things room viewers do at the screenings is throw spoons at the screen whenever they see the pictures of spoons in Tommy's apartment. On top of that you will have to deal with the crowd chanting quotes from the movie.

If you're going to watch the room for the first time watch it at home with a few friends or by yourself, you'll enjoy it much more. The screenings are more for autistic people who've seen the movie.

Definitely this

It's already established he's from Poland. Somebody tracked his past statements about living in this and that town somewhere in the US, when he arrived, to the names of the family members he stayed with, his accent, his last name (which he has modified to sound less polish). I'm sure you can google it.

I've meet him about 3-4 years back also at a movie screening.
He is somewhat just as weird as he is in the movie, he is a bit of a strange guy in general. That said he was very friendly and loved chatting with people outside before the showing. Someone brought a football and they played catch on two sides of the side walk until cops started to roll by and Tommy got visibly nervous lol
8/10, would totally do it again

FRIENDS FOR ETERNITY
HONESTY
INTEGRITY
WE'LL STICK TOGETHER
THROUGH THICK
AND THIIIIIIN
Apples and oranges really.

monkey's paw