Have slashers like Scream paved the way for many copycat murders in real life?

Have slashers like Scream paved the way for many copycat murders in real life?

Attached: A431966D-0BDF-4C50-8970-32EC81806530.jpg (1410x1068, 215K)

>take no action
>call 911

they barely have ten words and they still manage to fuck it up. Anyway, I wasn't going to do anything regardless of what your dumb red bulletin said. I'm not going to report people to big brother.

i dont know the context but imagine getting killed by a redditor wearing a shirt like that. fucking epic

usually its chanoids who commit mass murder.

It’s not mine, they’re a bunch of leafs larping as Billy and Stu apparently.

And one of them is clearly a redditor with that faggot beard.

Quick rundown?

They attacked a Synagogue killing at least 14 Jews. Disgusting. Show how dangerous /pol/ is.

no but it ruined horror movies for a while

Makes you wonder what kind of legislation they're trying to push through

>take no action
>get stabbed

what, when?

they're in cree's territory now, where everyone looks native or like daniel boon with firearms, they're fucked

Teenagers suspected of killing three people currently onnthe run.
First they thought they'd been murdered alongside the other three people but now they think their the killers.

>ESL doesn't understand words can have more than one meaning

This is not being dangerous, no people were harmed.

Attached: ayy.jpg (210x230, 7K)

These dudes apparently killed a tourist couple and a third guy. My guess is they probably abducted the couple, raped and killed the girl and killed the guy, and the third guy is just some dude they carjacked.
Or he could've been an accomplice, who knows.

More like /pol/ indoctrinating incels

Attached: white people.png (640x174, 45K)

Seriously. All you gotta do is hold up your spork in self defense and then quiz him on. on...on..... huh.... what? Niggers? Yeah. Fuck them.

They're probably dead too

Attached: w1023.jpg (640x360, 40K)

No, they were spotted recently 1000 miles away from where the three bodies were found.

There aren't that many blacks or arabs on Yea Forums despite the memes about /pol/ dude

>kam
>bryer
there are americans in this thread right now with names like these

Look at this leaf squirm, has to post le epic b8 to get his mind off the shame of being inferior to his fat neighbors.

Imagine getting murdered by someone lamer than you are

Attached: wojak.png (645x773, 17K)

Afghan here

most murderers are complete losers

>Muh divisive motive
Why do Jews have to subdivide every crazy loser into a special identity category for everyone to either identify with or disagree with? Could there be a lot of money in dividing people? Who wrote the article? What exactly did they write about? Where are they located? Why did they write this? How do they know to write about this? When did they write this?

It's just another BC back road murder case. Probably just thieves at the end of their rope. They obviously have cash, because if they were using cards, they would be found. They went to look for work, so they obviously don't have a ton of money. Nobody drives the back roads of BC with enough cash to get across Canada. DEFINITELY not someone from a small town in BC.

>everything is the jews!

>A commie who posts about nazis and the alt-right on twitter all the time and sells articles on a couple left biased news sites
>Nothing to do with Jews at all.
Pottery.

but if they were leftards, that would be absolutely irrelevant for the news

Lmao just shoot these niggas.

Why does guy on left only have a beard on his neck but not his face?

Snitches get stitches.

real neckbeard hours

It looks really silly. Why would he shave off all the faces parts but leave the neck?

>australian tourist banters a leaf
>gets shot

Attached: 1541795886517.jpg (236x236, 14K)

>There aren't that many blacks or arabs
i really doubt that

>alt-right
>kills white dudes
something doesn't add up here

>Both teens were also avid gamers. A Globe and Mail story also tied both teens to an account on YouTube as well as gaming platforms Steam and Twitch, called “Illusive Gameing”. The accounts reportedly shared images of the soviet hammer and sickle icon, far-right politics, Nazi imagery and sexualized Japanese anime. The duo’s Steam accounts were last active a week before their truck was found on fire.

I guess it’s better than getting murdered by Fidel Castro.

Attached: B39178E6-2F42-45A3-9690-9CC780F4E47C.jpg (600x450, 28K)

you delusional gypsy. Of course there's a bunch of shitskins here. The one place where their skin doesn't matter..just how delusional are you?