Robert Downey Jr. might be the epitome of acting...

Robert Downey Jr. might be the epitome of acting. No other 21st century artist could compete with the silence that Downey himself thought of in a moment of absolute kinography. Disney and the cast outdid themselves.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-022745_Firefox_Nightly.png (1080x1474, 456K)

>capeshit

Attached: 2 digit iq.png (272x274, 31K)

He said nothing because his last words would've been another quip.

RDJ is unironically great, it's a shame zoomers love/hate him based on company wars horseshit.

Olyphant would have been a better Iron Man. He's made me laugh IRL on Conan more than RDJ ever has. Plus he's a real Chad unlike RDJ, ergo he'd make a better counterpart to Chad Chris Evans

Few actors outside the legit ones understand the concept of “less is more.”

Gosling even understood it. In the book
Drive and the original script Driver had a lot more lines. But the movie would not be nearly as memorable had Gosling not told them to cut his lines down

This is such a mess of a post. Are you underage?

>Chris Evans
>Chad
*Twink on steroids

I typed it in like fifteen seconds before posting without proofreading. I fail to see what is so hard to understand even if it could have been worded better.

I don't really care for RDJ or his character, but I will give him he has extremely expressive eyes. Every time he looks at the camera or stares at someone, I feel strangely flustered. And I have no idea why.

Attached: spider-man-homecoming-robert-downey-jr.jpg (1200x680, 101K)

they tested 15 different quips though

Nothing was hard to understand. It's just that everything you said reeked of underage.

You're such a fucking faggot

He is in his capacity as Captain America. About 6 feet, good looks, and is muscular irrespective of how he attained said muscles. Olyphant is same height, good looking in a similar but distinct way to Evans, and isn't a manlet with a whiny voice and has a lot of natural charisma. He'd hammer home the whole two sides of the same coin dynamic Cap and Iron Man are suppose to have better.

it's because you have severe social anxiety

Nah, I don't mind looking people in the eyes. It's just RDJ's that get me.

No homo btw

As in I, unlike you, don't need a hip replacement as soon as possible? Sure.

No, as in you actually talk about other human beings in terms like "Chad" and think someone would play a character better because they make you laugh more in interviews with some ginger retard. You're a youtube commenter.

Nice retort, faggot

Get with the times idiot. Chad is ubiquitous internet slang and is here to stay. And I'm preempting the inevitable bitchfest that ensues when Olyphant is suggested about how he wouldn't have the same charisma as RDJ and couldn't bring the same funny wit to the role. He's plenty witty and charming in real life, to an even greater degree than RDJ. So he'd pull off the character well along with being more physically appropriate. Go to fucking reddit if you want to act like a pompous faggot that moans over the use of slang like Chad.

>all those buzzwords
lol you really are underage

They should have cut his farewell pre-recorded video as well.

Olyphant > RDJ

I don't care at all about who the fuck plays a comic book man in a film. You just sounded like a big faggot.

Shit, if only you'd have used 'capeshit' in place of comic book and you'd have been using as many of those awful buzzwords as me

i rate this thread a zibbity DOO BOP BOP out of 100

>Olyphant would have been a better Iron Man. He's made me laugh IRL on Conan more than RDJ ever has.

making you laugh conan doesn't mean he's anywhere near as good an actor.

It's almost like I'm not an insufferable underage faggot that can't speak in anything but internet speka.

>spergs out at someone for using internet speak on the internet
BRAVO, user.

For the Iron Man role alone, I think he would have been good. Guys can be more suitable to a certain role whilst being inferior to other guys overall when it comes to acting.

>dying speech
Why on earth would tony have or need a dying speech? It wouldn’t even make any sense in context considering he just used the power of the stones, which he shouldt even be able to use based on everything leading up to this.
What is wrong with not having the characters talk for a bit, why do the writers of this garbage think we need constant dialogue? Its ok to have some silent moments. At least rdj has some sense.

What would is his dying speech have been anyway?

>immediately responds with another internet memespeak
you cannot help yourself. you are a slave to conformity.

>I am a superior being: the post
Are you going to next flip out over a Jap speaking Japanese in Tokyo, faggot? And Yea Forums lingo is absurd, funny, and out there all at once. People's speech IRL is rarely like that, so yeah, they'll unwind by using absurd memespeak online. Learn 101 about human psychology, you pompous faggot.

Ah, not just an underage faggot, but an American one. That explains a lot.

Based retard.

Attached: 1562545503202.jpg (810x515, 30K)

>Yea Forums lingo is absurd, funny, and out there all at once.

Attached: yzhwKbP.gif (270x152, 3.05M)

>another memespeak response
You're right, you really are inferior.

Why do you keep talking to that faggot?