Let's be Honest: Who here will unironically watch any of Phase 4 MCU movies?

Attached: 61776165_634383957076323_7547011099848408429_n.jpg (640x752, 64K)

i'll probably just torrent

I don’t watch superhero movies. I’m not a child.

not even gonna torrent it

I stopped caring after Homecoming

I might watch dr strange and what it, but that's it

I've watched most of the MCU movies because my dad likes them and I rarely get to spend time with him.

might watch blade, and im curious about that what if... movie. seems like a good way to revitalize the rapidly dying genre and give out some major fan service. smart move on the mouses part.

ill watch them all ironically at least 5 times
keep seething avatarcuck

I'll watch Black Widow and that's about it. Maybe Dr Strange depending on how it looks.

Attached: black_widow_ass__by_slavicculturefan3-dbz7xrk.jpg (1920x816, 206K)

CUTE

I haven't seen a single comic book in my entire life. Thank you Mom and Dad for not letting me grow up to be a numale failure.

No

My gf loves them so I will

I honestly have no excitment for any of the films. But I might see Dr. Strange depending on how it looks. Some of the tv shows look fun and I will probably pick up Disney plus for a week to burn through them all when they are done.

maybe I'll pirate when I'm bored. I hope at least they give out some memes

I'm done with it, if anything I'll just be going to the theater to watch the upcoming Doctor Strange since gf and I loved the first one but that's about it.

I haven't watched anything since Ragnarok in theatres

I haven't seen a marvel movie since I got dragged to iron man 2, and I didn't even see the first one. It really feels good not having to pay attention to capeshit threads except to occasionally pop my head in and let you know how much better I am than you.

All.

I'll watch Blade, but thats about it. Only reason I continued watching MCU movies was because I started watching them as a young teen and thought I might as well finish out the infinity stone storyline.

Why not spend your money on something that isn't Disney or Marvel, like maybe watch an indie movie?

Ive seen all of them in theaters so far so I imagine I will watch all of the new movies.
I have no clue what everyone here's problem is with these movies. They are fun, pithy, enjoyable and a key part of our society. Look at the box office: Without Marvel movies I seriously doubt any films would be made at all because no one wants to see anything else

You get a pass for this one.
Spend more time with him tho

They remind me of the fifth season of the 2012 Ninja Turtles. I'm sure they'll be alright, but the story is pretty much over, and I don't really care about all the loose ends.

>watching movies

Why don't indie movies try to be enjoyable? If they were better more people would see them. There isnt an obligation to see dreary indie shit or support "art." People vote with their dollars on what is good and what is trash

I'll only watch Strange 2, Spidey 3, Shang-Chi, and maybe GotG3 and Nova in theatres. The rest, I'll watch them once they hit home releases.

i'm too old for this shit

If doctor strange is actually a gothic horror film then sure, but I’m willing to bet that’s just marketing bs. Like how Civil War was gonna be like Seven or TWS was a “political thriller” etc.

I’ll pirate What if and falcon and winter soldier out of curiosity but I’m not paying for Disney’s service. Besides that nothing else. At best I’m apathetic to the MCU now and I’m dreading how likely they’re gonna turn Blade into a pg 13 goofball comedy with ps2 cgi.

But there are indie movies and smaller budget movies that are enjoyable, especially if they are a genre film like a zombie or vampire slayer kind of a movie or some smaller budget martial arts movie with magic. Stop feeding Marvel and Disney your money and watch something different for a change.

Not me. Stan Lee's last cameo was in Endgame and as far as I'm concerned that's where the Marvel story ends.

Me. The MCU's been getting really good lately.

This cant be a boy. It better not chop its dick off.

I'm only interested in how they'll fuck up Blade, honestly don't care about anything else.

>zombie or vampire slayer kind of a movie or some smaller budget martial arts movie with magic
All of those sound like shit with the same amount of artistic merit as capeshit. So just low budget capeshit.

Is there any with Captain Marvel in it? Idc about capeshit otherwise

Might wait for Shang-Chi on streaming, but all the others will be theater watches.

They say that shit all the time, like how aou was supposedly “much darker” than its predecessor despite every scene ending with a joke and the film ending with no consequences and more jokes

If only these films were easier for people to access, I imagine there’s a bunch on youtube but they arent promoted much and casuals wont enjoy that they dont look as polished as the million dollar quipfests they are used to

Why shouldnt I support disney? They make movies I like so it makes sense for me to go see them so they have a financial incentive to make more. Disney movies are good.

Imagine her carrying a black baby boy in her womb anons...

>Her

I was pumped for Spider-man:FFH but it was lackluster. Kinda want to see Doctor Strange if they make it a Horror movie but that's doubtful. Really looking forward to GOTG 3 because Gunn is back but have ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKING INTEREST IN THOR 4 because of that Kiwi Kike faggot who trashed Ragnarok.

The rest will be nothing but agenda driven woke garbage and I don't care abut another Avengers film since Captain Fungi and Black Panther will be the leads and they're going to no doubt make Spider-man into a twink!!!FACT!!!

GOTG 3 will be great
I'm on the fence about Dr. Strange 2. His movie was alright but he was great in Infinity war.

ScarJo hit the wall but im still watching her movie

>I'm on the fence about Dr. Strange 2. His movie was alright but he was great in Infinity war.

I wish to Ceiling Cat Almighty that Noah Hawley (Legion) was doing Doctor Strange 2. His style would be PERFECT for that series!!!FACT!!!

I am proud to say i have never watched any of these marvel cinematic universe movies
I only saw the first 1/4 of iron man 1 way back

If the Hawkeye show mimics the Matt Fraction run it will unironically be the best thing to come of the mcu

Attached: 4L_Qelt2y0c.jpg (583x907, 186K)

guardians3, blade (out of morbid curiosity) and dr.strange. Couldn't care less about spiderman, and everyone else.

Torrent blade if it is rated r and maybe dr.strange if it is good enough.
Only tv show I will pirate is falcon since they possibly won't use 100% cgi and real fight scenes.

Attached: 65499883_2084876411804722_646183402464887098_n.jpg (640x800, 90K)

might watch shang tsu if jackie chan in it
might watch doctor strange 2 if its good
might watch wanda shit if she has hot scenes

not gonna watch hawkeye,blackwidow,eternal

What comic book character is "Phase 4?" I don't remember him/her. Kind of a dumb name

I have the AMC theatre thing and honestly, there's not enough movies to fill up three times a week. I'll see Marvel movies just because I like the interconnectivity and I only really pay for gas

Attached: its-a-man.jpg (500x432, 43K)