What went wrong?

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x268, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrIzTs73kBs
youtu.be/09Ffl_CF-VQ
youtu.be/3qj1d6MNKTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Adam DeVine got too famous

Writing got stale more often towards the end of the series, but that happens to a lot of shows. I'm actually impressed at the number of great episodes they had overall

Yeah like the one when they smoke weed and do something silly, and the other one when they smoke weed and do something silly, or when theyre being silly after smoking weed then smoke more weed, but the best is when they do shrooms and do something silly! Now thats comedy *hits vape* the new Seinfeld undoubtedly

The graphic 7 minute rape scene wasn't well received

It went past season 3

Good first series, but it took itself too seriously in a sense.

Them going on craaazzzzy adventures always hit more more like Californication self-satisfiedness than Always Sunny-ish self depreciation.

They became to big for their own good. Writing suffered because now they felt like they HAD to be funny and serious instead of just having fun and doing whatever they wanted that was funny. Same thing happened to Sunny.

it went past its sell by date

it stopped being a workplace comedy and turned into whacky zany stoner shit

wait, what?

The scene where the three cornered their bitchy dyke boss in the rest room and a took turns raping her. Didn't you see the finale?

I never finished the show. It's a hilarious show but I had to start college around that time and I dropped tv from my life for a few years.

It stopped being funny once their shenanigans become way to unrealistic.

I LIKE THEM HOLLYWOOD GIRLS

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=BrIzTs73kBs

cumskins find the stupidest shit funny

shit got old after the second season, they were always trying to do shit like coin a new catchphrase like that one in the OP picture.

Attached: fee.jpg (553x580, 52K)

Not enough Alice

I thought it was funny in highschool but I was also smoking a lot of weed in highschool.

Idiotsitter is great tho

it also stopped being funny when they started to get old. I think their boss even pointed it out
>all of your little shenanigans may have been cute when you started here but now it’s just fucking sad
The guys were nearly 30 by the end

who said it was some kind of masterpiece of comedy?
dont be a faggot try hard

I love every episode (Ders' comedy style just speaks to me), but yeah, when they stopped focusing on their job and working their adventures around their schedule, the show got a little Flanderized.

Ders is the patrician choice

It's fun

Only good episode is when they stay in the office at night and do shrooms. Only episode that made me chuckle.
The rest is just retarded frat guy humor.

Rape is a pretty strong word, she definitely orgasmed at least twice.

I could watch the show on repeat for his delivery and just overall sense of timing. Same thing with Dennis in early Sunny.

When he's negging the high school girls in S4.
>can you buy us beer?
>why, you're too stupid to buy it yourself?

Attached: 1490737123275.jpg (241x241, 19K)

youtu.be/09Ffl_CF-VQ

I liked it

It ran for like, twelve seasons. That is the problem itself. A show like this can only run for so long.

Generally, you should cut a show off at the end of the third season.

Attached: workaholics_top_gun.jpg (600x598, 44K)

It was never good.

you became soiboy

youtu.be/3qj1d6MNKTk

This

ESPECIALLY a comedy show

Why the fuck did he get famous and not the other two?

it was never good. 3 unfunny faggots.

You're absolutely right. I tried to think of a way to say "y'know, reconsider that with dramas" but you did it far better than I managed.

There are a finite number of comedy premises/situations and if the show doesn't start reusing its own plots before it ends, you're going to see comedy plots FROM OTHER SHOWS. It gets tedious quick, if the show is 10 seasons in and you're well-aware of the characters, their motivations and can guess how they'll react to the prepostity you've seen a dozen times before.

Always sunny wasn't good until danny devito came in

I like Frank but that is not true. Season 1 is very solid.

This still pisses me off that Patrice can be so fucking uncool. He just didn't want to be part of the bit, which is a Dick Move. Anyone can do that in front of a camera.

ITT: loose butthole Workaholics haters

Nah

This. It's good for what it is and the first two seasons are great, even if you don't smoke weed.

lol what a bitch
THESE FAKE ASS PUSSY WHITE BOIS WHY AINT THEY HELPING MACHO ME WITH MY SOCIAL ANXIETY :(((
Opie and Anthony fans are brainlet incels

Did you even listen to what he said? He explains why was mad and that he would have gone along with it if he knew before hand he was going to have to be a part of a shitty comedy bit. He was absolutely right about these guys

Monteasy was the shit

Heh

this

fat boy was just mad he was on his way out

That's funny though. Workaholics is truly the last of the Boomer sitcoms.

words don't mean anything anymore
>Workaholics is truly the last of the floopidy sitcoms.

Order a brain slushie fatty.

It's like you use a random word generator to form sentences.

7 seasons.

Show is decent. There's a place for low-brow low-concept humor.

Well I am talking to some random faggot on Yea Forums. It's pottery.

Blake got in shape

my guess: these guys were comedians who used every bit they had in the first season

He's probably the most conventionally good-looking of the three, and he does that manic energy/shrieking noises thing that normals love. Ders is so far beyond the other two in terms of comedic ability that it's jarring on a re-watch. If he continues to fade into obscurity, I'm gonna be miffed.

this, on rewatches i barely laugh at blake or adam

Still 4 too many

>He's probably the most conventionally good-looking of the three
Imagine thinking this. Ders was by far the most attractive. Adam is the definition of average

This show had a ton of potential, it had a trifecta of roommate comedy, workplace comedy, and stoner comedy that gave them potential for tons of scenarios. I think what ruined it is that there are a lot of episodes where the boys want to go on an adventure/start a business/get a promotion/change themselves, and one of them usually foils it by being a gigantic asshole so that they can reset the chess pieces by the end of each episode and maintain the status quo indefinitely.

Also self-depreciating humor. Watching them get bested by middle schoolers or fail trying to talk to women stopped being funny and started being cringy after a while.

Attached: workaholics-bear-coat1-300x250.jpg (300x250, 27K)

It was totally good while it lasted, but you know a show like this can't have much longevity.

It's about 3 guys in their early twenties at work and being useless in society. What happens when those guys grow up? The formula doesn't work any more... also, they probably ran out of good ideas.

I noticed he was one of Mindy Kaeling's pretend white bfs for a while there on her pooshow.

nothing really, it was a dumb show that they got multiple seasons out of and probably made them all rich

>failing trying to talk to women

They all got a piece here and there. Did you want them to all get live-in girlfriends like the Big Bang Theory?

On her show about a gay kid, Ders was SUPER into Mindy Kaeling, which I find super impossible.

that swim meet episode is golden

it was degenerate trash from the beginning?

Attached: 1535291972917.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

boomer comedians... lol. stfu.

I don't recall them ever having normal sexual relations in the show, Ders got drunkenly fucked by Alice and Adam hooked up with that weird dominant CEO but whenever they were at parties or bars they would fail miserably at flirting with women. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like they played off them trying to hook up with girls as a joke most of the time.

They never recovered.

Attached: Patrice_O'Neal_-_Jan_2006.jpg (220x328, 17K)

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the show is hit or miss... with more misses than hits... but the hits were good enough to keep em going for awhile. they're funny dudes but probably not talented enough to sustain full seasons of shows. if they kept it at 10 episodes a season and had more self awareness about what wasn't funny, it could have been legendary

>and the other one when they smoke weed and do something silly
I love that one

this show was amazing when i watched like 2 episodes by myself then i put it on with friends instead of a proper movie and i realized how cringe and trash it was.
a few months later i started watching season 2 or 3 and it was just such absolute trash i was cringing all by myself.

can't wait til opie and anthony join patrice o'fag in the grave

Ders is leagues ahead of Adam in looks

fuck off adam

neither did patrice

fuck off ders

Reminder that Anthony has been confirmed to be a regular listener, and large fan, of a nazi podcast

What a bitch

Based, which one?

>implying Alice wouldn't be the one doing the raping

Attached: ders.webm (720x406, 2.28M)

I'm glad he's dead.

the cool pedo was a genius episode

God I wish that were me

Yeah, I think she was just playing pretend hot white girl while she had the chance.

I said they all got a piece (ass in piece ass), that's isn't in implicit in meaning a long term relationship.

It's your world though, I just live in it.

>Like when those superheroes fought the bad guy then saved the world and then when the superheroes fought the bad guys and saved the world

>remember the episode of cheers where they were in the bar?
>remember that episode of scrubs where they made jokes in a hospital?
>remember that episode of Star Trek where they had problems in space?

Ders was HOT

Attached: c4c56e312ee98619051b59006ce2b207.jpg (624x352, 23K)

The opening of them trying to hit on a bachelorette party is fucking hilarious

H-hot

was kinos an then modern senpai ..
wutt

Ders plays Ann Hathaway's husband in some ahitty movie. So that's pretty cool honestly.

You do realize there's a middle ground between embarrassing meaningless sex that's played as a joke and long term relationships right?

Yeah that's why I'm explaining my post for the 3rd time to autists.

Usually the most over the top guy in a comedy group winds up being the one in the spotlight outside of said group. Another good example is Charlie Day who while entertaining is probably the least funny of the main It's Always Sunny cast. It's a lot easier to market the zany guy than it is the more subtle ones.