What was your favorite bit from The Tom Green Show? I liked Undercutters Pizza

What was your favorite bit from The Tom Green Show? I liked Undercutters Pizza.
youtube.com/watch?v=PdfztAY3qoU

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VM8Q_lz9BzE&list=PL-C91xLnhrM9mj0dHruCGztiH7TpWkWmw&index=30
youtu.be/ZFXqV237u0U
youtu.be/FwZ4AUOAgDA
youtu.be/EFNrz8goEhs
youtube.com/watch?v=24sVebsc8n4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4MELP9i_XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AGNNIt0QCDA)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hard to choose really.

bingo, ordering a sandwich, joker's wild, crotch game

The one where he has a giant nude woman with a hairy pussy painted onto his dads car and decides to sleep in a garbage can all night just so he can record his dads reaction

I like to clean the city
Undercutters
Lesbian mobile
Buying condoms
Japan tour

good idea
some americans seem pretty nuts

The one where he wears condoms on his hands and operates the weed whipper engine.

Some that come to mind:
The stories he told with drawings - "I have a bag of eyes".

Songs:
Kiki in the tv, cans on the trees...
Crack baby don't come back...

Burning feet man

When he dressed in drag and went to Mexico, hitting pots on the ground and screaming. Truly inspiring.

Slut mobile

Eric Andre is hack that stole Tom Green's entire shtick but is like 100x not as funny or creative. Convince me otherwise. Also Tom Green had a podcast talk show before any one else. He was always a pioneer and is underappreciated by many. His show is maximum comfy as well.

Oh man, this sucks
I think east indian food sucks
spicy foods sucks
the harbor sucks
sucks
that kind of architecture sucks

The one where Yea Forums started trolling the shit out of his internet talk show and he acted like a complete bitch about it

What ruined Tom Green was the same that ruined Knoxville. They both became too recognizable. Most of Green’s best skits were when he was a nobody in Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=VM8Q_lz9BzE&list=PL-C91xLnhrM9mj0dHruCGztiH7TpWkWmw&index=30

youtu.be/ZFXqV237u0U

youtu.be/FwZ4AUOAgDA

youtu.be/EFNrz8goEhs

I like the ones where he tries to sneak into movie theaters but he's really bad at it because he's announcing to everyone he's sneaking in and he tries to juke by the ushers.

youtube.com/watch?v=24sVebsc8n4

i like the ones where Yea Forums made him quit the internet

Very different but similar

great bit
agreed, but most people probably don't remember who he is. he could probably have a second career today.
yeah but so did 10,000 other comedians. He's one of the most influential entertainers of the last 30 years and he doesn't get an ounce of credit for it

Based Canadian man holding it down

Bingo was his namo

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4MELP9i_XQ

What does Eric Andre do that is even remotely different. That's what I want to know.

Eric's convos with Hannibal are much different than Tom's with Glen

BURNING FEET MAN

I like when he gets into a fight with that old guy after asking him where he was going

Kek

I liked when he interrupted a protestor interrupting some city hall meeting by yelling gibberish and confused the fuck out of everyone, "I LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF CORN!" or something

I'M A MYNA BIRD

Probably Call the Ancestors.
(youtube.com/watch?v=AGNNIt0QCDA)