NEW STAR WARS KINO ANNOUNCED

Anyone else excited?

Attached: 1558657970233.png (1080x1104, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiO5QkxoFcw
youtu.be/oqrdElgM09c
youtu.be/BPREZZ-f9dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here are the writer's previous works....

Attached: 1558658069906.png (315x293, 174K)

Now, is Laeta based or what?

Attached: 1558658414210.jpg (720x800, 143K)

Attached: yikes.jpg (660x330, 116K)

yeah i cant wait for nigger bastila

>woman writer
Absolutely not.

Can't they just get writers that know what they're doing?

Wow. Simply amazing

lol there goes kotor

They use an image from the mobile game. Lame.

Attached: 1411880780759.jpg (500x349, 53K)

>EU is dead!
>shit we fucked ourselves
>Come see our nu-EU!
Fuck off mouse.

Attached: sad2.gif (500x283, 897K)

I wonder which character from the game will be turned into a black person for the movie, or how many

Can't wait to see how they fuck up the romance kino between Revan and Bastila
youtube.com/watch?v=WiO5QkxoFcw

Carth will 100% be black

If they won't get Sam L. Jackson for Jolee I'm not watching

Attached: Jolee_Bindo.jpg (405x460, 30K)

Eh not a big loss, Carth is a fag anyways. As long as they don't fuck around with my beloved old coot Jolee

Good. Those games sucked and are in dire need of a good trashing.

HK-47

>Revan spoiler is practically Bruce Willis is a ghost now
>his character got raped by Drew being butthurt at Avellone
>his iconic armour got ripped off by a psychopathic manchild
>video game origin means there’s a legion of characters who would be completely superfluous in a movie, and the plot’s pacing would be erratic
Last, but not least
>NuWars

The only excitement I have is for people inevitably shredding it.

>Laeta Kalogridis
I thought it was one of those ridiculous star wars names, like Has Obbit or Leia or Dameron...

WOKE

Attached: 1563637636664.png (1200x630, 1.07M)

THE TIME OF SITH IS OVER

Attached: 1558651896299.jpg (1418x2206, 830K)

Not to spoil the big reveal of the second film, but it turns out the main character was Darth Revan all along

Attached: 4L_xd4EjHnb.jpg (520x650, 113K)

If Knights of the Old Republic wasn't already ruined by TOR I would care.

Jesus Daisy, lay off the coke.

most of the eu is fucking nonsense anyway, but you're retarded if you think they wouldn't cherrypick ideas from it at some point.

Bastila wasn't ching chong, what the fuck is this art?

Hmm...

Attached: 1558651930918.jpg (1440x2960, 1.21M)

10% chance they redeem themselves
90% they fuck it up and dig a bigger hole

George Lucas really was a hack, this is gonna be some ABe type lore coming up, get ready to have your brains zapped!

Attached: 1558652006149.jpg (1440x2960, 1.02M)

The problem is that they’ve already pissed away the best of it.
Rogue 1 and TLJ fucked over the Jedi Knight series
Kotor is in the process of being shredded
The big guy trilogy and legacy era flat out can’t happen without major reworks
I’ve heard the new thrawn books are alright, but his appearance in rebels utterly misses the point of his character.
Apart from that, all you can do is just steal individual aspects and combine them into some Frankenstein's monster of a movie/series

>Nathan Drake from Uncharted is now in Star Wars
This is as bad as the red arm given to C3P0.

S1: Speedrun towards Leviathan.
S2: The Star Forge
S3 to S5: We get a introduction of THE EXILE, and do Kotor2 justice by spending more time on it
S6-S8: Try to salvage the good plotlines of SWOTOR.

Attached: MGR_Colgate_Sam.gif (500x300, 971K)

So theyll butcher another thing people loved and had fond memories of, who the fuck cares. Anyone who watches these movies after the force awakens is a fucking cuck

>it's revealed sheev was actually anakin's father pre-ep 1
>sheev is the original skywalker
>ep 9: rise of skywalker, sheev murders reylo and takes over the universe

Attached: tumblr_o3bv0qmO9m1r2wud2o1_500.jpg (500x380, 31K)

They’ll never do kotor 2 justice, because it pulling off subversion properly shows just how much of an incompetent retard Jonson is

Should have done that day one.

>NO ERA WILL GO UNMOLESTED BY DISNEY

Thats wrong user.
They won't do KOTOR2 justice because:
1. Nobody will watch the show, ala Clone Wars. Small viewerbase, despite being the strongest of the 1-6 franchise
2. They do a straight 1:1 of the plot, but do it to hamfisted, ruining it.
3. Nobody cares about son of John. Most likely this is just going to get a too low budget, or somebody will try to make "Improvements" to the script.
4. It gets budget and attention, meaning a entire committee has to rewrite the entire plot of KOTOR, KOTOR and SWOTOR. Might salvage SWOTOR, but committees are never good at writing, it just turns into incoherent messes with no fun allowed

Attached: A_winners_smile_of_victoria.jpg (764x694, 37K)

Bump

Honestly, they should do KOTOR 2 first.

Everyone knows about KOTOR, about the story of Revan, so you need to build up hype for the normies who don't know who Revan is in order to add extra weight to the big reveal. So do KOTOR 2 first. KOTOR 2 references KOTOR a great deal, but by coming before KOTOR, KOTOR 2 seasons would build up hype for the events that happened previously, for who Revan was, for everything that went down.

Spend 3-4 seasons on KOTOR 2, and then, hop into KOTOR. All of the normies will expect it to be about Revan, but then you pull the, "It's about a Republic soldier fighting during the Great Sith War of Revan and Malak" and they'll think you're following some random soldier. Then bam, the Revan reveal hits them. Consider how many people bought into Mysterio being a good guy, doing KOTOR 2 before KOTOR helps people buy into the Revan reveal in KOTOR more.

>Everyone
>Total sales of the game's Xbox and computer releases surpassed 2 million copies by February 2005 and 2.5 million by May[43][44] and reached nearly 3 million by March 2006.[45] As of 2007, Knights of the Old Republic had sold 3.2 million units.[46]

Attached: Confused_Marty.gif (426x214, 2.81M)

It's like how most people love Metal Gear Solid 3 yet it sold worse than even 2

Dead in the water it would seem, oh well it is what Star Wars deserve at this point.

If only there was a gender that actually excelled at storytelling and earn their positions through merit and not by virtue of their gender and toxic politics...if only. Oh well, it is what Star Wars deserves at this point. I hope everything Disney touches turns to shit right before they get hit with some antitrust laws.

>We're really tanking this franchise hard...wait I know what will get people excited...less shit they want to see!
Brilliant, just brilliant

Listen, the Revan twist has been talked about for 16 years, even if you hadn't played the game you've likely heard about the big twist in it. I have never played a FF game but even I know Cloud's chick gets killed by the evil villain. People know about the reveal and will talk about the reveal and will write click bait articles about it in the lead up to it happening that will spoil it or take away from the excitement from it happening.

When an army of producers stick their dick in it like it's a gangbang then it'll never be kino.
Just a tired whore of a movie.

>writer of Terminator Genisys and Floplita
The JUSTing continues

*Anyone who even watched the force awakens after Jew Jew Abrams shit all over their race and gender is a cuck
Still haven't, fuck Jew Jew and fuck Disney

this is what we'll get

>Rogue 1 and TLJ fucked over the Jedi Knight series

Don't remind me.

Attached: 1561483519314.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

One chance to make a good KOTOR film and it's ruined

Attached: 1563381995642.jpg (720x960, 68K)

youtu.be/oqrdElgM09c

bump

>another strong feminist brunette standing with a staff/double saber in that same fucking position

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yep ok, so they'll just double down with the mary sue shit.

Why do they hurt the things that I love?

That's a character from the video game KOTOR which predates Rey by about ten years.

He already got to be mace windu

cast her

Attached: Kreia KOTOR2.png (669x678, 578K)

And after the last scene, we see Kathleen Kennedy on screen waking up and saying

"Boy now THAT was a dream" *wink*

Attached: downloadfile.png (297x297, 126K)

Forest Whitaker could work,

>THE TIME OF SITH IS OVER
That already happened in 1983 and it was the better ending to the story.

>Just how far are J.J. Abrams and co. willing to leave their mark on Star Wars?
I'm not sure you can go much farther than burning it to the ground but let's find out!

>influence gained: Kreia

I don't know why everyone is angry/irritated. Disney Star Wars is non-canon. They are directly contradicting pieces of media directly established/supervised by Lucas, for example, The Thrawn Trilogy, The Force Unleashed etc. And please, don't give me the "non movies don't count, he didn't make them", because he also didn't direct OR write "The Empire Strikes Back", co this argument is simply stupid.

No. Go away.

Kotor 1 is shit, and film is incapable of adaptong Kotor 2.

No high hopes from me dawg

Yawn. If TLJ hadn't turned me completely off this movie franchise I loved from infancy, I'd feeling an uneasy hype, I imagine. But TLJ already blew up post-ROTJ content for the movies, and I hear the timeframe between ROTJ and TFA is poisoned by Chuck Wendig's uneventful books clogging canonicity for other writers.
So go ahead, I'm past the acceptance stage and just here to see the fireworks.

Attached: tumblr_nztewvjAJN1s9au7co1_1280.png (730x941, 599K)

>Kotor 1 is shit

Why would you go on the internet and just lie like that. People could just take this BS at face value and miss out on one of the best RPG games of all time.

"whitewash"

Attached: 1532129674989.jpg (526x8981, 3.47M)

>Nathan Drake
Dost thou not recognize a disciple of Brendan when thou seest him?

Attached: costume-guide-1.jpg (392x600, 107K)

Attached: lumber.png (5760x3240, 199K)

>woman writer
No it's gonna be diverse and progressive aka: shit.

What is a darth revan?

Oh fuck

It’s funny how Rey rips off bastila’s character so utterly while filing away the personality flaws.
The only differences are that Bastila’s arrogance was supposed to be a bad thing, her insecurity actually amounted to something, and having smoke blown up her ass for her unique ability had severe negative consequences.

Revan definitely

Punished 3P0 is dank.

Isaiah Washington would kill it tbf

kino konfirmed

They're going to ruin every aspect of star wars, ot, legends and tor

>woman writer

Yay everyone will be black and gay and the main villian will be a trump esque guy.

No it doesn't you absolute kitchen utensil

>statement: lets waste sum meatbag niggas ofcors at yo comand mastah

And? I've completed this game many times and never bought a copy

Poe is literally the only good thing to come out of ST

Mongoloid opinion. He's a walking trope who brings nothing to the story.

Everything you listed has already been ruined

Bump

>>his character got raped by Drew being butthurt at Avellone
>>his iconic armour got ripped off by a psychopathic manchild
im still mad

I'm glad I got the game all those years ago. My dumb kid self didn't see the twist coming.

They will ruin it

Attached: 694337A7-B2B8-4157-A64B-1EB131A8F65E.jpg (1200x1777, 431K)

Attached: Axl-Rose-angry.jpg (500x279, 28K)

Guy who keeps on saying threads are KotOR threads here, I’m fucking terrified. I hoped they won’t molest the Old Republic. At least Tales of the Jedi is safe.

C'mon now. You can still piss on the ashes.

Cool, now they're working to make KOtoRfags hate the mouse too. Is this simply an intentional systematic destruction of the Star Wars franchise?

>tfw pic related is untouched

Attached: 5A2D8F6B-48A5-4584-A922-A99E132EA189.jpg (629x672, 60K)

No, it's desperation. This is the only point of Mike and Rich's predictions that I agree with: Disney has nowhere to go with the sequel movies, since they've basically burned down the franchise, so they are left with two options:
1. Stick to the OT era, more or less - Mandalore TV Series, Fallen Order Video Game

2. Go way, way, way back, and start fresh - Old Republic Era

I'm still not certain whether Disney will outright make an adaptation of KOTOR, or simply choose to tell a story within that time period.

cont.
If the creators of GoT are really doing it, I would actually prefer an adaptation. Whatever you may think of them, they KNOW how to follow a pre-written story AND keep the characters mostly intact from their source material.

>they KNOW how to follow a pre-written story AND keep the characters mostly intact from their source material.

>who brings nothing to the story.
do any nu-wars characters?

I'm not wrong. Until they had source material to base their episodes on, Game of Thrones was peak kino.

Some of those are fine with me, sometimes it doesn't work though

Attached: B079FB52-E3DB-4F0B-8FCC-E5269BCD16AF.png (152x254, 40K)

I Hate Them All!

Didn't the say the new villains aren't with or has Disney dropped the act to trick normies into thinking they will change something

Nu-Bioware already raped KOTOR to death with TORtanic. Disney can't do much more to that decaying corpse.

Kylo. He's the only relatable person in this entire trilogy. Even the former OT characters are/were shells

Really thought there was going to be a KOTOR3 for a sec, Fuck you op!

Is it live-action and will it have a young and handsome Jedi main character?

No, not now. Please, let it be

>disney

50% ain't bad.

>Season 3
>Robb screwing the nurse girl
>all of Season 4

It will be inferior to pic related

Attached: A4F4789E-A884-40D5-A9A6-7696FCD6BA49.jpg (728x404, 62K)

If she can competently map out a three act structure for a trilogy she will already be way ahead of anything else to come out of nu-wars so far.

Genisys was an abomination but Alita was great. It's a coin toss.

do woketards not know that white and asian characters are drawn the exact same in anime
have they watched anime before

>it's revealed sheev was actually anakin's father pre-ep 1

I swear this happened recently in one of the comics. Not biologically, but I believe the twist was Palpatine used Midichlorians to impregnate Anakin's mother, hence why he doesn't have a father?

Was that Sheev or Plagieus?

>laeta kalogridis
I'm already sold

>Yin Yang
These people are fucking morons

I don't care

Sheev. The twist is that he was supposed to have been involved in Anakin's life from the beginning. Hence it was fate that they eventually met.

Not without a vagina young fellow.

You sound like someone that really has to do something. I wonder what it is

dilate?

Why don’t they give Rey a lightsaber pike?

Attached: 569CFB06-E5FC-4FBE-A2A8-B8AE96FE7366.jpg (776x1024, 63K)

Either way it's basically 100% confirmed that theres going to be an interracial romantic relationship.

The point isn't "blackwashing bad, whitewashing good", it's pointing out the hipocrisy of the ones complaining about whitewashing while being ok or celebrating blackwashing. I really like most of these, and the ones that are bad aren't because of their race. But if it's "wrong" and "problematic" to change a character from black to white, then it goes the other way too, same with gender bending, ghostbusters isn't bad because of the very concept of gender bending the gang, it's just horribly executed. Just like sjws want less sexy women for equality, while sane people would rather just want more sexy men.

>and one that's been thrown around forums, by watercoolers, and anywhere else
This never happened. Nobody talks about theories for nu-wars. If anybody actually discusses about this shit in depth it's to trash talk it.

Disney won't stop until it has taken the light from my life.

Revan for sure.
I want Keith David.

So who will play him

Attached: 823D8C4F-6773-4477-8670-BEA7867BD5CD.jpg (548x767, 48K)

my choice

Attached: 1540644446773.jpg (400x600, 60K)

I'm sweating buckets... in EXCITEMENT!!!

Attached: 1561183143088.png (629x499, 325K)

Will Smith's son.

Revan is female and a white woman. Carth is a black man.

>women writer

Can we please stop this meme? It's literally ruining culture. When 10% of shit was written by the actual qualified women, everything was objectively better.

they already confirmed they want bastila to be either asian or middle eastern

I could live with this as long as she's hot and Revan is a white male.

Attached: D7CABCAA-87C2-40DD-A5B3-3351A782F683.png (1008x490, 690K)

>Genisys was an abomination but Alita was great. It's a coin toss.
Alita is great because scenes and writting is literaly lifted from the manga.

Attached: 8305153B-F7D1-46F7-A3E3-38978A866943.gif (400x225, 3.97M)

I think Halle Berry should play Catwoman again for more chocolate mommy in skintight leather

My friend and I recently re-visited Attack of the Clones and it's
genuinely incredible to consider it was made by grown adults
Everyone remembers the famous "I don't like sand..." monologue.
But it's not just about a terrible script and cartoony visuals.
The plot makes absolutely no sense. It's like fanfiction written
by multiple subcommittees who weren't allowed to see each other's work.

Daily reminder that what "Old Republic" means in the new canon will have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the games.
>Hyperspace travel was only discovered 1000 years before ANH.
>Republic was formed soon after that.
>Jedi were there from the beginning.
>The line "Sith will once more rule the galaxy" doesn't make any sense in the new canon, because they never did rule it before.
>The concept of technological stagnation was thrown outside the window.

Attached: cat76.png (752x1080, 1.18M)

So you back the alt-right? Whats wrong with you people.
You like being stepped on by these neofascists that have destroyed Obamacare?
Your part of the problem. We fight now. So sad day for you.

>Hyperspace travel was only discovered 1000 years before ANH
Are you serious?

Jesus Christ, they've fucking murdered it.

Strange formatting

Revan without a doubt.

>Hyperspace travel was only discovered 1000 years before ANH.
What

Attached: 8F18A39B-6630-4091-8124-579E92E94056.gif (445x250, 821K)

They should just do KOTOR 2 because it's the only one of the 2 that's any good. Of course, most of that is due to taking the piss out of everything that is Star Wars so wouldn't be surprised if Disney stayed far away.

Are all movies with adequate female writers just good adaptations

>because it's the only one of the 2 that's any good

>implying they'll make something from a game with a traditional heroic story and expansive old-EU backstory
Rey has done nothing and Snoke has literally no backstory
that's all you need to know about Disney wars

not a very old republic then is it?
Why hasn't Iger nuked LucasArts yet? The brand went from an american staple to sloppy seconds to marvel in 4 years, and merchandise sales are shitty.

The new canon is basically that humans were colonizing other planets before the discovery of hyperdrive, then when they came up with hyperspace travel they immediately decided that they need one universal government for all the planets and thus the Galactic Republic was created.

How the hell did they manage before?

We're going to have nuwars wafiu spam threads aren't we?
based black guy

Attached: 1552605346913.jpg (280x194, 9K)

Just get Kevin Michael Richardson back.

I can see them making a series about the creation of the Republic, GoT style, politics, treason and stuff.

Eddie Murphy

Probably multi generational space missions?

Cause that would be different and new to most audience and you wouldn’t want to confuse them

Attached: Kao Cen Darach and Satele Shan vs Lord Vindican and Malgus.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

yes, and now they will be lifted from the game

I love KotoR, but I'm not sure they work as a movie. Amnestia works better in video games when you're literally inserting as the protagonist, it's much more hacky in movies.
You could restructure the whole thing of course and just tell the story straight, without the Revan twist. but it is doubtful how interesting that would really be. I can see it working if you more or less ignore the events of the game and focus on the events preceding the game, the rise and fall of Revan.

Attached: revan.jpg (220x254, 17K)

Attached: mandalorian_wars_by_stranger86_d200ff5-fullview.jpg (600x544, 121K)

The Plot twist of the Rise of the Skywalkers will be a Time Travel/Groundhog Day scenario.
>There will be a point in the movie where it is revealed that Sheev, Rey, and Ben Solo have repeated episodes 1-9 several times.
>This is alluded to in the Last Jedi when Rey has that trippy tunnel vision of echoes of her future and past selves.
>Whenever the final “confrontation” between Rey and Sheev occurs, Rey and Ben are forced to cause the Groundhog Day scenario to occur by disturbing some Sith Magic/Artifact/Ceremony.
>The time loop always takes Sheev, Rey and Ben back years before Episode 1.
>Sheev Rey, and Ben, being at the center of this loop, are the only characters that know of it.
>When time resets, Rey goes to Tatooine to fulfill her role as Shmi, Anakin’s mother, with Ben Solo as the father.
>Anakin’s status of Chosen One is due to his lineage of both Dark and Light side force users.
>In each loop, Ben always abandon’s Rey and Anakin to face Sheev himself and die.
>Rey Resigns herself to her death on Tatooine, so that Anakin can fulfill his destiny.
>Rey hopes that her future self will figure out how to break the loop.
>Anakin’s story arc from Tatoonie to his sacrifice to kill sheev is a necessary step in breaking the loop.
>Sheev’s easy manipulation of the Jedi Council and the Senate is due to his many repeated loops.
>One issue Sheev always faces is that no matter how he corrupts Anakin, he always betrays him.
>Luke acts like an angsty teenager in the Last Jedi, because he is being confronted by his grandmother (Rey) to take charge and responsibility.
>This also explains all of the different versions of episodes 1-6 that George Lucas has made.

You could still make this work, just shift it in time, make it take place 300 years in the past and the plot could be very similar, the lack of technological progress would honestly make more sense with this timeframe.

Time travel in Star Wars makes "break up Disney" a serious winning political platform for me. I'd support Lucifer himself if he backed it.

Steven Williams

Attached: 910B0D0D-4C93-4145-9A2C-84D7520DCBF7.jpg (580x600, 83K)

>MFW YWN have such kino brought to screen

Attached: 1402301332567.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

They only ran out so fast because they didn’t do the latter part of the source material properly
The first 2 seasons are great
The next 2 are still very good but cracks began to show, particularly in season 4
>no qt satin catamite, instead you get olly, the worst dnd oc
>no Jaime revealing the truth about tysha
Season 5 went completely off the rails even though they still had 3 seasons of material
>no faegon
>many character assassinations
>Sansa is married to Ramsey, destabilising half the plotlines and ruining character development
>most storylines are incredibly sped up
>the tv show dorne plot
And it only went further downhill
>more character assassinations
>Cersei doesn’t get killed by Jaime and a just ruler taking over prior to daenerys arriving
>kween Cersei
>mArya sue
>galaxy-brain sansa
>the dorne plot gets worse
>the Greyjoy story is gone with only scraps remaining
>the boring tv show white walkers get even more boring
At least we got what is probably martin’s actual ending with crazy Daenerys, they still butchered it but I can at least imagine how it would work in the books

>it canonically explains Lucas’s re-release autism
If it was what you describe I’d actually go and see it just for how bizarre it would be
Episode 9 will actually be very very uninteresting

Attached: D0BF252F-32BB-4662-9BA8-79270AC1B472.png (398x293, 8K)

If they do a movie it will be dogshit because it will be Light Side, and Light Side KotOR 1 is one of the most boring piece of shit games ever made. Dark Side is the only thing that made the game as fun and legendary as it is.

So you don't do the twist. Run the story starting from the Mandalorian Wars to KOTOR. The Revan 'twist' being reduced to the audience worrying when someone is going to drop the truth onto him and how he will react, this being Malak when they meet on the Leviathan. The problem with KOTOR is the relationship between Malak and Revan is largely unexplored, even in the TOR game Revan's final words are about Malak. KOTOR 1 and 2 never really go into how deep their friendship was and how badly the shift from being Jedi to Sith affected it. I would say that Disney is incapable of telling the Mandalorian War story properly because it wont show how brutal an opponent the Mandalorians were. The ferocity is the driving force behind Revan and Malak's detachment from the Jedi code, the Mandalorian war arc is the primary driver for KOTOR1&2 and there is no way Disney could pull it off.

Attached: 2019-07-24-211036.png (1089x583, 710K)

never forgive them for this

Attached: Screenshot_20190724_202001.jpg (525x374, 53K)

>darth nihilus
pls no ruin this

Wrong

>Laeta Kalogridis
Isn't that a background character in the cantina?

It's not real it was just Anakin's nightmare

only correct answer

Will this explain why Finn kept the First Order's hyperdrive tracker secret from the Resistance for all of TFA and for all of TLJ's first act?

>>This also explains all of the different versions of episodes 1-6 that George Lucas has made.
kek

MK11 proves that women are almost completely allergic to being able to make positive contributions with their preferences. The female characters in it are beyond fucking boring looking. They played themselves basically. Communism is blocky, gray and garbage. It all distills into the brown mush.

Has this already been confirmed..?

Oyakodon!

Attached: Kano enjoys Oyakodon.png (1920x1080, 829K)

and yet...Nuwars is worse still

Eartha Kitt was the best Catwoman and was way better than Julie Newmar.

The first Kotor is about as conventional a story as you can tell, the twist is predictable, all the characters slot into bioware's well trodden archetypes. It'll adapt easily into a movie because the narrative demands the same intellectual depth of the viewer as a saturday morning cartoon which as we've seen from hollywood success of Marvel is what audiences want.

Kotor 2 meanwhile is probably the best written story in the Star Wars franchise and I'd rank it up there in terms of sci-fantasy probably one of the best works period. It's challenging and profound and deconstructed Star Wars in a masterful way that didn't insult the intelligence of the player something the latest attempt at is did so profoundly. Part of the reason Last Jedi was received so poorly was because the deconstruction of Star Wars already happened and it was done by people who actually cared about the material. I fully anticipate any adaption of this story to completely miss the point.

No one should have to pay for your healthcare or hormone therapy, faggot. Get a job and pay for it yourself you fucking waste of space.

Wow, sexist bigot much?

sorta, how good are you at picking out patterns

Pretty good. I expect nothing less from the modern media shit pile but I just wanted to know if it was already in writing.

Sounds like autism, obviously Disney will do it

No, just honest.

How will they do Jolee if Exar Kun is no longer canon?

Poorly.

lmao what the fuck was he thinking with this fucking photo shoot

Why is it bad to whitewash fictional anime characters but it's good to blackwash real white historical figures in films?

Query

Attached: FC2824EE-90C8-4A20-9876-66FB85EF098F.png (276x368, 157K)

Idris Elba

The foundational point that they're working backwards from is blank slate egalitarianism, so all disparities are just the result of racist / sexist / etc. social constructs, and therefore overt hypocrisy like this is justified so long as it contributes to leveling

>complaining about the accurate representation of literally fucking God
Morgan Freeman is based you faggot teenager.

Helen Mirren.

Lyn Sekla

Dinklage

Cast Matt Damon as Allah

TOR is such a shit setting and only Yea Forumseddit bugmen like it. Going to give this a firm "swerve".

Idris Elba as Muhammad

Sneedpost?

>The first Kotor is about as conventional a story as you can tell, the twist is predictable, all the characters slot into bioware's well trodden archetypes.

This. The mc turning out to be Revan is almost as well known as Vader being Luke's father, so they may as well not even bother having it as a twist. Hell, Carth's son turning out to be alive was more of a twist than that.

This, I also think a double blade would have made sense.

Anytime you have amnesic main character hunting down mysterious unseen badguy it becomes incredibly obvious where the plot is going.

Attached: Kill Strelok.jpg (474x338, 21K)

It
IS
GOING
TO
BE
SHIT

Just fucking end it, none of my childhood kino will be left untouched

the last starfighter is still untouched
>inb4 remake

>The mc turning out to be Revan is almost as well known as Vader being Luke's father

Are you retarded? If you ask 1000 people on the street who Revan is, I bet you'd get 4 answers at most.
Nobody who isn't already a massive star wars fan knows anything about KOTOR.

>Disney Wars

Sure aren't

Attached: 1453678834940.png (878x900, 464K)

youtu.be/BPREZZ-f9dw

you know they will though

>trash
>meh
They already have a better track record than Rian and JJ

>announced
>tweet from a literally who

This exact rumor is several months old and has not been officially announced, and may be 100% bullshit.

it's like pottery, you see...

Attached: last of the jedi.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Wow, the hermoine chick looked nothing like hermoine.

I love how all it takes to get on board with Star Wars is to have been a part of a Scifi movie at some point. Does not even have to be a successful or critically acclaimed one. Just any random scifi of any type will do.

Attached: 64558.jpg (788x654, 64K)

Attached: kino.jpg (694x391, 80K)

Even on /Yea Forums/ it's rare to see a post so simultaneously sexist and anti-semitic.

Tales of the Jedi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kotor 1 >>>>> Kotor 2 >>>>>>>>>>>> SWtOR

Attached: thesithwar.jpg (633x537, 89K)

Kathy Bates

They really just hate whites, and think destroying their history in anyway is the ultimate good and that ANYTHING is justified because of their own perceived feelings of "oppression". They will justify anything they do as them striking out against their "oppressors" (who are also inferior subhumans according to them lol.)

They honestly believe white people are responsible for every evil in the world.