Did Tom get mogged here?

Did Tom get mogged here?

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_96044c86-8433-11e8-ad58-ae35970199d3 (1).jpg (1200x1500, 235K)

You can't mog a statusmaxxed Chad even if he's a manlet

No, surprisingly.

tom is legit unmoggable

Not at all. He's energetic, and sporting a winning smile. Cavill has his mouth agape like an animal intimated, and looks like he's coming out of a wild night he didn't sleep through.

This

Cavill is prettier than Tom and bigger, BUT Tom can't be mogged. He is like a prefect manlet 8, nothing to be ashamed of ever.

You literally can not bruise the Cruise.

It's literally impossible to mog Tom, you could sit gigachad next to him and Tom would still be the alpha

I would have thought so but as other anons have already said, he can’t be mogged

I don't believe my eyes, but Tom is not getting mogged right here. Says a lot about Cavill actually. This should be an easy mogging, so maybe Cavill's stories of being a former incel might have some merit and could be a reason why his leading man roles have under-performed.

tom cruise is incredibly handsome, hes also basically 60. he has fat nuts and is incredibly sincere and charming, he may be a bit turbo but hes surprsingly still a discerning fellow. plus beauty is subjective so doesnt even matter, he belongs in the arena period

cavill is cool too, i love how he is a real man like tom, not afraid to be sensitive or polite in like a school boy manner, innocent charm to cavill but not a push over, just like a boy scout

Unironically, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but no. Cruise is just unmoggable. There’s a pic with Gosling and Gyllenhaal, where even that one or two inch height difference makes Ryan not Jake. But here, even with all the inches Cavill has on Cruise, and his Greek Statue Tier Face, Cruise still appears on equal standing next to him. Jesus, what the fuck even is Scientology?!

no it was a flex

Anyone that can free climb the canyon can't be mogged, even if they look like mclovin

how the fuck does Cruise stay so young looking? what did Xenu mean by this?

genes + autistic exercise routine and diet + plastic surgery

his thetan levels are umatchable

Pathetic manlet

>genes
It's all surgery.

Attached: Tom-cruise-before-and-after-640x450.jpg (640x450, 44K)

you know that first pic is from a movie, right? his teeth never actually looked like that.

His actual teeth are weirdly shifted to the side though.

>imagine believing you can bruise the Cruise ever

Attached: suri-cruise-katie-holmes-madison-square-garden-oklahoma-city-thunder-new-york-knicks-1.jpg (1664x2000, 1.83M)

Nope.

Nah you can't mog cruise

This is the first and last time in history that a manlet wasn't being mogged. Just two chads hanging out.

Napoleon mogged any man he met

Like everyoen else has said, you can't mog Cruise. Dude is nearing 60 but looks right at home next to the Greek God that is Cavil

No, he wins by nearly two points.

Tom got mogged HERE, the hobbit

Attached: 1482525889826.jpg (468x914, 90K)

What did they mean by this?

>Cruise: 1.7 m
>Cavill: 1.85 m

Attached: TSk9C60SH2.png (1172x811, 1.94M)

as always fpbp

>posting the more flattering picture

absolute state of aging manlet lmao

Attached: j042518b-0083a.jpg (1200x680, 110K)

Fat heels.

Attached: tom-cruise-cameron-diaz-wrap-knight-and-day-sevilla-08.jpg (890x1222, 299K)

Both are pretty unmoggable.

Attached: 127323032516.webm (1280x675, 3M)

Manlet is quite moggabe actually, look how cute he is.

Attached: 1515156156.jpg (640x823, 140K)

he could kill someone with those

people be like "who's that tall fag alongside TOM CRUISE?"

I think he's earnt the right by now to transcend his height.

Attached: tom cruise and henry cavill.jpg (1200x1163, 112K)

You can't mog the Cruise.

No, he's still a fucking overcompensating manlet, while Cvill is just a natural effortless chad.

>he has fat nuts
source?

Fucking hell the time is cruel

>so maybe Cavill's stories of being a former incel might have some merit
Cavill as the lead in the Elliot Rodger biopic when?

>t. bitter stuntman who looks like tom cruise

Attached: 15487035482.webm (718x404, 2.85M)

>literal kids do more dangerous shit
>OH WOW HE'S DOING TRICKS
Overcompensating shriveled old fuck tbqh

I'm not even a big Cruise fan, but the man can't be mogged, even by the apex alpha that is Henry Cavill. His resume and history speak for themselves.

>nice shoes frodo

Attached: 45465476576.jpg (771x614, 88K)

pic related banged two of his former mistresses, both of whom admitted Wellington was the better lover

Attached: wellington.jpg (220x240, 11K)

>statusmaxxed
im from LA and everybody thinks tom is a scientology weirdo

roasties gonna roast y'know

No one cares what anyone in LA thinks. Tom Cruise is an international movie star

Normally he would've been. But anybody can mog Cavill because of his baby hands.

And he could still fuck both your mom and your girlfriend in two seconds.

if i didn't know them, i'd say yes
but in reality YOU JUST KNOW cavill wishes (even in the moment that picture was taken) to be atleast half as famous as Tom

No because Tom is a chadlet. A manlet but a chad nonetheless.

At least Tom isn’t balding and Tom has an undisputed A Lister status. Meanwhile Henry will be just another BBC reject who was in a few blockbusters.

calm down fan girls

He also bought/plundered this statue of Napoleon as Mars, and put it in the hallway of his house for guests to hang their coats and umbrellas on.

>women are whores
I'll have to get him by his legs and dip him into a toilet then.

And yet Chadvill just mogged the shit out of him

Attached: mars_peacemaker.jpg (300x450, 33K)

This little nigga would've had his rat face caved in if he tried acting big without his bodyguards around, get real.

>cruise getting mogged

you can be a 7 feet uber chad and he's still unmoggable

Fucking manlets never learn.

Attached: 1538173387761.png (650x650, 13K)

Napoleon wasn’t a manlet for his times’ standards, but he was an absolute Chad. Literally walked through an entire army on his own because none of them wanted to kill him

>implying tom can get hard around women

Attached: 636-4.png (300x249, 83K)

Cavil literalyy mogged him. Poor old Tom looks all shriveled and wrinkly and tiny near our based Geralt.

Nah he's still alpha as fuck. Look how it's the director following him, not the other way around

Both of his wives cheated on him though. He's also famous for his lousy performance in bed, once boasting to his secretary after the fact, "the affair was over in 30 seconds."

Attached: 1563845071896.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

>attempted suicide while he was nearly caught while fleeing from russia like a bitch
>got his ass handled to him
>stripped of his power and emasculated
>his women on the bongoloid dick
Chad my ass

>stacy threads get deleted
>chad threads don't
lol

>norwooded to hell and back
>still mogs most men on the planet to the netherrealm effortlessly
it's not fucking hair

I see the director making humiliating gestures at that manlet.

>director following him
So Tommy's even smaller, how cute!

I'm from LA, and my entire family is pumped to go see Top Gun 2 (even if it pandered to the chinks).

>pandered to the chinks
Fucking what are you talking about you beaner?

why bother satisfying a dumb woman when you can just cum quickly and get back to business?

it's not fair. If a girl smiled at me like this it would make my whole year

The patches on the back of his jacket in the new trailer is different, nigger. They took the Taiwanese/Japanese patch off and put a China one on. The move was meant to appease Chinese authorities. Tencent Pictures, a division of the Chinese tech conglomerate, was a financial backer of the Paramount film.

pretty much, but Henry acted quite candid to avoid the moggening from being too extreme
he is a smart guy, and Tom is cool af

>Did Tom get mogged here?
Are you 15 OP?

>im from LA

Attached: 1548792760124.png (1000x1000, 18K)

I can't honestly believe how his left leg was not broken
either pure luck or the guy was massively stretched prior to the stunt
you can clearly see how it bends at mach 3, and the foot goes to mars

Buisness of getting your ass kicked and humiliated?

No, how the fuck not though? Even Hemsworth got mogged ffs

This kills the heightist, manlets rise up, day of the tunnel soon!

Attached: 36cbb1116c160c506f9877e06fef6c82.jpg (600x969, 121K)

Cruise stands 1 foot closer to the camera.
Have you ever watched LotR behind the scenes?