In Pulp Fiction there is a scene where Marcellus Wallace has a bandaid...

In Pulp Fiction there is a scene where Marcellus Wallace has a bandaid. In the movie it is not specified as for why he had a bandaid in his neck. Personally I think it is rather strange and I'd really like to exchange opinions/theories.

Attached: pulp26.jpg (660x529, 52K)

its where his soul was sucked out from and his soul is what's glows gold in the breifcase
thats why he wants it back so bad
those dudes they kill in the beginning where all a part of a satanic stoner cult and where supposed to make an exchange with the devil but they couldnt summon the demon so marcellus had them wacked

Marcellus Wallace is a fictional character, the reason he has a band-aid is because the director told him to.

He was under control by the Martians in Invaders from Mars.

Attached: Mars.jpg (350x266, 75K)

>soul
>head/neck
They did it wrong

Probably covering a small cut or abrasion.

It was a visual metaphor for the evils of circumcision.

but WHY did the director tell him that?

He knicked himself shaving

He had a scar from shaving

to induce the making of this thread on www.4channel.org/tv/

this is blowing my mind right now

Attached: 1487054863302.jpg (618x564, 130K)

Because he thought it would be distracting to have a giant scar in view. Can't remember the source, but I think I remember Tarantino saying that in a director's commentary.

that's it I'm shutting your butt down

Attached: quentin-tarantino.jpg (600x438, 54K)

If the dad covered up the implant with a bandaid the boy would never have foiled the Martian plot to take over.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 10K)

This is the theory I've always subscribed to. I can't imagine it would be much of anything else.

>glows gold in the briefcase

Attached: Is that what I think it is.jpg (607x176, 17K)

It’s because he’s the valve guy and he had the faucet removed for the film

It might be an injury from when he was kidnapped by the store owner.

>satanic stoner cult
>once upon a time in hollyweird has charlse manson cult
>all the movies terantino directed (except for jackie brown and the upcoming star trek feature) are in a shared universe and that is a confirmed fact
I wonder how deep in the rabbit hole he's going to take us with this new movie

That happened after

The movie is not chronometric, that means what happens at the end of the movie actually happens first.

ving rhames has a queen of spades tattooed on the back of his neck, they were just covering it up. I thought everyone knew this already? bunch of newfags, sure is summer around here.

you are re-tar-ded

It's covering up the plug he uses to jack into the matrix

Attached: HeadJack.jpg (465x424, 51K)

hes trying to hide the fact that hes black so he thought a tiny bandaid would cover up all his black skin

lol dumb nigger

The briefcase was originally just gold, but they kept it mysterious because it was cooler. This is probably the exact same thing, just put a bandaid because it’s cool.

Jesus Christ, rewatch the film dumbass, he’s making the deal with butch when you see the bandaid and is fighting with butch in the shop after butch has pulled out on the deal.

Jesus man you are fucking retarded. Fucking chronometric.

The bandaid-soul-in-suitcase theory is valid, but so is the suitcase-holds-diamonds-from-Reservoir-Dogs theory.

No, bing just walked in like that cus he cut himself shaving

Tony Rocky Horror attacked him and that's the real reason he was thrown down the shaft.

covering the mark of the beast

I jack off into the matrix all the time

He cut himself shaving his head bald you dummies

Attached: 5704461E-16E7-4E97-967B-86F593C42981.jpg (1125x952, 630K)

this

scar? dude he had cut himself shaving and instead of covering it up, qt told him to leave the bandaid on

Mrs Wallace pegged Marcellus.

It can't be a soul. Vincent adamantly doesn't believe in the supernatural. He would not confirm such a thing when opening the briefcase.

Attached: neuralink.jpg (1390x1390, 83K)

do you know what a soul looks like?
it couldve been a vessel for the soul like something valuable *dabs on you*

Bullshit
He's shaved bald and he was cut while shaving.

also here's the briefcase.
Enjoy that, fuckers.

Attached: PulpFictionBriefcase-Lit2.jpg (800x600, 52K)

Where did this theory originated? I recall hearing it back in the '90s the first time.

People who shave their head cut themselves all the time especially when rushing

would you give another man a foot massage Yea Forums?

Nope, only girlz
Jules was hypocritical