OH NO NO NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=lP8ZnMiU55E

Attached: mumkey.jpg (1600x766, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVUOtH8feoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's amazing to see a man's life crumble away in just a few months.

>dat shaky voice

Attached: 1538865764884.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

This is what you get for letting yourself get too popular, Mumks. You had such a good thing going with your old fans.

trust no hoe

He makes bad content so I'm okay with this.

WHAT THE FUCK! AHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS FUCKING WILD ASS RIDE! YES!

>he saw a capeshit movie 3 times
Why?

So he cheated on his gf with a pedo weeb then decided to live with said pedo weeb only for her to then leave him?

Attached: 1561502846590.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Are we Breaking Kino again?

People are going to realize real fucking soon that Liu wasn't "destroying" Mumkey Jones: Tyler is destroying Mumkey Jones. Even with her gone, he's just going to continue circling the drain.

Because they're zoomer faggots.

a pedo weeb who actually draws the pedo weeb shit.

>mfw he kills homself by the end of August and I win the deadpool

Attached: 1546023744547.jpg (512x512, 26K)

I hope he kills himself now.

No. Watch the video. We've gone from Breaking Bad to fucking AVENGERS: ENDGAME HE COMPARES HIS LIFE TO FUCKING AVENGERS: ENDGAME THIS IS REAL IT HAPPENED AHAHAHA

i love that all men dream to have the same power over roasties as the power of roasties over men. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to have the easy life of sluts and make roasties compete for them, then just pick the slut of the week, like women do. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to be loved just for existing.

Is he going to follow Elliot's footsteps?

lol what a fag

tl;dw

pedofur broke up with him, now relating his life to capeshit instead of Breaking Bad

Anyone who wants that is an utter fool. Getting something for doing nothing is empty, and will make you feel empty and unhappy, and create strife in your life, because you will always know you didn't earn it and don't deserve it. I can't think of a more awful fate than being burdened with love that you do not deserve.

oh wow he says he finally saw the light that this relationship couldn't work, though he doesn't mention that SHE broke up with him to run off to a 15 year old and doesn't want him
he didn't learn shit from this and still has this self-righteous attitude of how he wanted to help people and it's all about foregiveness
yes this is how he still frames his cheating escapade with a pedo furry
he still harbours resentment for the people that didn't blindly accept his shitty life decisions and pat him on the back
even though he pushed them out o his life for not accepting this bitch and in the end they have been proven to be right all along
>boo hoo fuck them for not believing in me
his videos are poorly acted theatrics, where he wants to garner sympathy for himself
piece of shit pathetic retard that still fawns for this pedo

tick tock

Attached: Smug-DSP.jpg (1280x855, 803K)

quick rundown? who is this guy and why should i care enough to watch his video?

when is he gonna get his day with the rope?

>Youreapwhatyousow.jpg

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 3283828383833333.jpg (205x246, 4K)

Based DSP poster

Attached: 1557448879711.png (720x711, 543K)

i thought this guy made fun of mentally unstable losers?

Some retarded weeb with an obsession over Elliot Roger gotta perma banned from YouTube and now has delusions of grandeur and a persecution complex
Apparently cheated on his gr with a pedo furry that now dumped him and he is probably going to kill himself soon

Attached: Dead Man Walking.png (1162x783, 1.11M)

shit, I voted end of 2019.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVUOtH8feoI

Deserved it

This feels like a lolcow video from 2009.

based, fuck that guy.

Attached: 1504902052513.gif (320x320, 3.95M)

>he fucking monetized the video

Attached: 1551981126251.jpg (222x208, 8K)

literally who

Sucks for him that he's going through what most men go through (of course, not everyone falls in love with a pedofur, but I mean making terrible relationship and life decisions because you're young and inexperienced), except on camera and in full display of the world. Then again, he really has only himself to blame for that: he's the one who turns on the camera, sits down in front of it, and uploads these videos. Therefore, I don't feel too bad for him.
But hey, you know what, you just have to live and learn. Hopefully he'll get through this chapter in his life and become a better person for it, and if he does, one day he'll look back at these videos and go "god I was such a stupid faggot" and have a laugh.
Me? When I was his age, I cheated on my girlfriend, and we stayed together but she was really abusive and constantly used it against me. I tried to kill myself because I didn't think anyone would or could ever love me, and failing suicide, got help, left her, and moved forward. I got happy again, made friends, traveled, met someones new, those girls didn't work out either until eventually one did and now we're married, and yes, I can look back and say the young man I was was a total faggot and a complete retard, and yet I love that stupid faggot because he grew into the man I am today, and days where I didn't want to go on led to better days because I went on and kept going toward those better days, like I was walking in some dark tunnel, stumbling around and getting lost, and eventually, with help, finding my way to the light and out of the tunnel.
Anyways, best of luck, Mumkey Jones! And best of luck to any other stupid faggots in that tunnel now.

literally who broke up with literally who?

>you find out who your real friends are
>people gave up on me and didn't believe in me
>thanks to asterios, florian, cobb, biggs
>to the people that gave up on me
>now i know who i can depend on
Okay, fuck this guy. Fuck this guy forever

Attached: isawendgamethreetimes.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

someone care to explain who this faggot is and why should we care about him breaking up with his gf?

>You really find out who your black widows and hawkeyes are
What a faggot.

Ask your dad.