So why didn't she stop Thanos in all those years she was in space?

So why didn't she stop Thanos in all those years she was in space?

Attached: captain-marvel-drsb4p.jpg (970x957, 140K)

Why didnt she get old?

Fuck Niggers

She was too busy dealing with other cosmic villains

She wasn't cast yet you dingis

she already is

sneed

why did she let all of NYC get destroyed in the Loki attack
why did Cap go back in time and let Kennedy get shot a second time

Media has to change. We need a traditionalist organization an anti kikewood!

She just wasn't feeling it, bro.

She explicitly answered this question in the movie. She was taking care of other parts of the Galaxy, Earth already has the Avengers to protect it. She didn’t think they would need her help until they failed to stop Thanos from erasing half the life in the universe.

>Earth already has the Avengers to protect it.
Ok so what about all those non-earth planets that Thanos whipped out half the populations on before the whole stones thing?

Because the writers of Infinity War, Endgame and Captain Marvel are hacks and can’t write a decent story. The only way this question is gonna get answered is in Captain Marvel 2

Thanos would’ve just pinched her nipples into submission, she had no chance

Hot

She lost to him with one(1) stone. Meanwhile Strange solo'd him while he had 3.

Strange also lost

Do you think she gets all sweaty in that costume?

It was her time of the months.

It naturally implies there are even bigger badder villains than Thanos roaming the universe. He must have been relatively small time before gaining the power of the infinity stones. You have to remember the galaxy is fucking massive.

So she didn't stop them either since they are gonna show up later.

yuck that would be so gross

Attached: 1563762738872.jpg (861x861, 117K)

Then you can complain about it when that happens then. As of right now though, it’s hardly impossible to say that she was preoccupied with worse problems than Thanos.

Nick fury went from newfag to oldfag, even Superman gets old in Batman Beyond :/

Man imagine if after a hard day of filming she got so sweaty and hot that she had to take a very long cold pleasureful shower and then have a nap wearing just a towel

Attached: 080D20FB-9A1F-4DC4-90AA-ED67EDE1F673.jpg (500x827, 37K)

Without the stones as an unending battery she is weaker than Thanos so that's why she didn't stop him.

That's retarded, Thanos was about to build a weapon capable of killing most of the universe and the avengers and earth were clearly in bad odds against the guy who casually invaded far more advanced planets.

Brie if you're reading this I just want you to know listening to you talk ruins my own intelligence. You are dumb as a box of rocks but baby it also turns me on so much. Just thinking about your sweet body erects my penis to maximum size and girth and my prostate anticipates another jack off session ready to blast my seed in your tribute.

Not the story or the studio's fault, Brie just doesn't age, she effectively defeated the wall.

>why did cap not change the timeline

Are people seriously this retarded?

She's basically policing the whole fucking galaxy and didn't expect the avengers to fuck up so bad, give her a break.
Based

Would it be possible for Carol to reverse time by flying around the Earth fast enough like Superman can?

Attached: 2B5E4AD2-A803-41DB-922C-B46127798417.jpg (480x360, 19K)