Tv humour

Attached: 44E78D62-6EEE-494F-AA22-B4CD6E688FFA.jpg (1659x2208, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/12124665
youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY
youtube.com/watch?v=LYQpJHmo8nE
youtube.com/watch?v=BerjjGrQkS4
youtube.com/watch?v=xMCaxL7YRj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was a different time

Attached: 1496826855047.jpg (1160x979, 303K)

thats from Yea Forums

>HAHA EPIC RACISM SO BASED AND REDPILLED DUDE
Ugh.

>2018
>anything post 2012
>Yea Forums

This. Yea Forums version would be some stupid sneed shit like
>"CITY SLICKERS could be here"

>black kid
>using sheboon
Shit effort.

what is the most reddit board and why is it Yea Forums?

Attached: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Attached: shawshank poland.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Attached: TV Legasov.webm (711x400, 1.41M)

Yea Forums got a reputation for being a shitpost board which attracted people who just want to shitpost which in turn grew Yea Forumss reputation as a shitpost board
i'm sure you get the pattern here

>Yea Forums humor
>Steals a Yea Forums meme
What did the Television & Film board mean by this?

Attached: legasov cunny thread2.webm (711x400, 2.78M)

Attached: tv.webm (720x405, 2.86M)

Be grateful that you don't have to wake up everday and be this guy

most of Yea Forumss memes are stolen from other boards

You're retarded. I stopped for gas in St. Louis at 3am. I didn't know it was the hood. Every nigger there stared at me. My card wasn't working so I went in to pay with cash and the attendant pulled a .45 on a customer as a casual joke. Fuck niggers race war now

No one can carry the weight of being that based

Being a crybaby liberal twat isn't based

It doesn't help that EVERYONE watches tv at some point, and then they think that means they should go here to talk. Then they get bored with actually discussing shows or movies and the making of them, and start blogposting or shitposting instead. It's the most entry-level board on the site and it shows. And absolutely nothing is done about it because nobody's paid to clean the place up, and the only ones taking unpaid positions are the shitposters themselves who protect the "board culture".

kek

Attached: Can't hear you.jpg (622x1406, 60K)

everyone knows it's /pol/ you fucking newfag

Cringe thread?

>"The Death of Yea Forums"

Attached: 1563251966387.jpg (3000x4200, 3.31M)

>the n-word!! fricken epic! I can't wait to tell /pol/

>Yea Forums is the worst board
Interesting take since boards like Yea Forums exist. Also Yea Forums does make quality memes sometimes.

>People gave me weird looks so lets kill em!

fuck this is good

Sneed

Yea Forums talks about video games like 100x more than Yea Forums talks about movies

Attached: Wakanda.webm (1066x600, 2.88M)

That's really fucking terrible, no joke whatsoever other than saying nigger.

The kid is trans-racial.

I'd actually totally be fine with them doing whatever the fuck they wanted. I don't actually want them all dead. If 2 things happened, white males could stop paying their bills through welfare and if whites could live by themselves without darkies everything would be just fine. That is completely out of the realm of possibility though so there is going to be war.

Im not so sure about that. There are alot of thinly veiled shitposting threads on Yea Forums as well. Plus there are very few games Yea Forums does actually talk about. On top of all of this there is very little OC that comes out of Yea Forums.

There's no good movies to talk about anymore other than old stuff that hardly anyone here has seen.

I agree with this user, no one talks about movies and tv because there are hardly any good shows to even discuss nowadays. Most tv and movies start ok and fail in the third act or second season. Media right now is at an all time creative-lull, how many times can you seriously discuss HBO shows or Marvel movies before you go insane? Shitposting is more entertaining.

>hardly anyone on Yea Forums has seen the classics
>somehow this means it's better than Yea Forums, and not way fucking worse

Saw a much better edit where the cards said cunny

I think another issue with television shows is that alot of the "popular" shows these days are coming out on streaming platforms. Which means entire seasons are available day one. So discussions on those shows arent the slow burn you get when you have to wait a week between episodes.

Lets not pretend like Yea Forums discuses old games anymore often than Yea Forums discusses old shows.

nigger has always been a welcome word on Yea Forums, newfag

At least Yea Forums has heard of or played Megaman. Half the shitposters on Yea Forums would refuse to watch any "ancient" 70s movies, or anything older.

How is that Yea Forums?

I was in the thread, it was on Yea Forums

>the black guy wearing that t shirt in a hospital, letting alone a children's ward

Not really a fair comparison though. You are comparing 70s media to late 80s media. How often do you see threads discussing shit like space invaders or pong on Yea Forums? Like fucking never. I think another issue here is you can only have so much discussion over a single television show, no matter how good. Video games on the other hand, by virtue of their interactive nature, lend themselves to more discussion.

It wasnt over played at that point. This site turned to unredeemable shit once all of the culture warriors invaded because of gamergate and the election. Normies obsessed with politics need to fuck off.

Because television and film is the form of media most widely consumed by normies, and it always will be. Regardless of the few anons here with actual taste, a grand majority of this board will always be capeshitters and people who legitimately want to talk about Walking Dead.

not Yea Forums? gtfo

based falseflagger
this style of posting is VERY funny haha

Yea Forums is a shit board
i'm a big guy
for you

>At least Yea Forums has heard of or played Megaman.
>hardly anyone on Yea Forums has seen the classics

Do you have any idea how many pre-80s classics there actually are? We're easily talking hundred or thousands of movies going back to the early 20th century. Most people might have seen some of them but its not enough to sustain a board culture of talking about classic movies. But even if you're in an environment where people genuinely take films seriously, the only people that'll have seen all "the classics" will be in their 40s or above because they're the only ones that have had the time unless they literally spend their 20s just sitting around watching movies all fucking day at home. But even then, those guys don't just sit around talking about old films all the time because those conversations have already been had and everyone there would already have read the articles and interviews and seen the documentaries about these movies. There's hardly anything to add to the conversation. When they talk about movies its still about new movies, just fairly obscure arthouse movies and the occasional mainstream release.

Even if you go to /vr/ and talk about 70s games you won't get a lot of replies and most of the games will be considered ancient and obscure beyond belief by most posters. Tons of people here and on Yea Forums actually grew up playing NES and later consoles and actually saw 80s movies either on release or on VHS/TV so the 80s and forward is a familar subject to most people here. But once you go back literally 50 years, you're dealing with a time period that only people in their 60s can actually remember fairly well.

Into the trash it goes!

>MILK $2.99/gallon

Do burgers really put milk in their cars?

I knew it

>t. totally an oldfag been here since 2012

clever

Attached: 1563928281230.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

Yea Forums obviously, everyday there are several capeshit threads
actually all blueboards are plagued by camping trannies and undercover bluecheckmarks, they really think they can steer the memage towards a more progressive direction.

Attached: bob-ross.jpg (575x431, 98K)

>/peeeel/

Attached: 1525227918267.jpg (750x943, 257K)

fucking spawncampers

Attached: 1559600724675.jpg (692x960, 207K)

>normies
>obsessed with politics
lol

Attached: manlet.png (1054x352, 28K)

>please trust the infograph I made solely based on my own opinions!

Like what?

You know, apart from that long period of time when it was filtered.

Attached: reddit.jpg (320x266, 13K)

Yeah this is a fucking shit infograph. Half of it is just the makers own shitty opinions

>Yea Forums is a progressive board god damn it

Attached: 1539146852350.jpg (1793x651, 683K)

>the wall
Fuck

Attached: 1469061236596.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Sure thing pal, like I'm going to read this whole infograph.

Attached: 1563991360083.jpg (661x640, 57K)

bros i miss vinceposting..

The fact that it says ‘2016’ on this image really says a lot. The 2016 election is literally the exact time that this site got flooded with edgy teenagers who only want to shitpost about politics instead of movies and TV.

Attached: cia.webm (650x326, 2.86M)

Hey you can bring more discordbuddies to agree with you, it doesn't invalidate that image, everybody whos been here before 2016 notices you fags here getting triggered by every politically incorrect post, thinking they are result of /pol/.
/pol/ is part of the site is and always will be more than welcome, if you can't co-exist with them you are free to fuck off back to reset era.

Attached: 1541206904516.png (506x506, 159K)

I know girlfren that's like soooooooooooooooooooooo basic!!!!

>Le 2016 boogieman
Seems like you’re a redditor.

/pol/ was literally created as a containment board.

This but /new/ was better.

There is quite literally a site-wide rule stating ‘no racism outside of Yea Forums‘.

>muh roolz
lol fuck off

>waaaa

Attached: 1534509787029.jpg (1050x741, 159K)

lol

alright that one was pretty good

Attached: 1554843358254.png (338x332, 207K)

Israel was created as a containment country and it's working about as well as /pol/.

Honestly this. Since redditors can't meme, they just bitch and moan when others do.

Now do a 2019 version where it's all skinheads, because the unironic white power loons would be too triggered to use a black avatar.

You're such a sanctimonious ass you can't even see it's making fun of those types of people.

Yo bro nice Blogpost

There's also two rules saying you should never talk about Yea Forums outside of Yea Forums you fuckwit.

Based.

Nothing about casual racism and slinging the word nigger around. No one really carea about that shit except people baiting for (you)s. What annoys people and causes the whole "go back to /pol/" type responses is all the unironic political debates that get posted on every single board. That shit is fucking annoying.

Oh, man. I feel for the guy but it's just too funny.

Attached: 299.png (247x185, 85K)

What exactly did you think a 'milk truck' was?

>all the unironic political debates that get posted on every single board. That shit is fucking annoying.
yeah lets ignore how even commercials are now politicized, its unescapable, and its all one sided, its mandatory wokeness everywhere.
But if you show any resistance
>back to /peeeel/

Wasn't the Habbo raids initiated because of rumours that their mods were banning black-skinned avatars way too often?

it's some faggot lit poster who keeps spamming his own post
Not a Yea Forums meme at all

>no u are triggered
ah yes the old lefty flipping strategy still going strong i see

Attached: 1539654223619.jpg (500x365, 58K)

Quiet candyass, let the guy pretend he's an Oldfag, and we can point and laugh...alone...in front of our computer screens. He's merely another roodypoo.

No it started because boredom.

All these threads bitching about capeshit characters being black sure shows you fucks don't get triggered.

Disliking something is not the same as being emotionally distressed tranny, stabilished white characters being replaced by the chimpiest gravestone faced nigger is merely one of the complaint reasons modern movies face, its a big mosaic of shit, but you only noticed this one because is the one that trigger you the most.

Attached: 1321321321321321.jpg (1280x798, 154K)

Are you seething so much that you forgot how to write properly, or are you an ESL faggot?

>confusing racial jokes with unironic pro-white supremacy
The usage of stormfront's "degeneracy" is a dead giveaway, user. It was a joke, back then it wasn't about "redpilling" the sheep.

Anyone else remember this guy?

Attached: tv.webm (432x480, 1.09M)

>we can still be friends
>I'm currently getting fucked by some other dude I met on the same dating site
Women are monsters.

"I bet the jews did this" not being a joke about inconsequential shit is another.

Attached: 1538954730103.jpg (526x1258, 173K)

This but unironically

Based. Redditors get the rope

>No you are triggered and seething

Attached: crying wojak.jpg (633x758, 68K)

It's /pol/ but Yea Forums is a close second, before Yea Forums.

So you're neither, just a retard who's shit at English?

Oof. You really got btfo user. Just stop

the correct answers are Yea Forums, /pol/ and Yea Forums
Cunny posting and fatkino threads still keep Yea Forums above them (barely)

They did a raid when habbo was closing with based afro man. Pls kys

Baiting redditors with Nolan is like shooting fish in a barrel

Attached: dorfoldi, it is i.jpg (561x180, 26K)

>come for some keks
>thread is full of reddit fags crying about racism

Attached: 1544562828023.png (338x372, 372K)

The (merited) gets me every time

Jimmy fucked off to reddit. Good riddance

Yeah, shame he was such a soi-chugging cuck.

good

wtf is /pol/ full of cute grannys for real?

unironically this. /pol/ is full of redditors.

lmao the lips even kinda sync up

we can't havenice things anymore user

Go to the /adv/ and witness the most reddit and bluepilled shit ever, literally every thread is cringe.

Attached: 1545592666439.jpg (715x715, 252K)

love this pic, i have it saved on my computer

My problem isn't /pol/ in itself, it's the constant off topic shitposting /pol/ causes on every other board

>It's a "Redditor whines and cries about a website he's never been on" episode

It's everyone's problem
But more to the point retards have actually convinced themselves that giving people (you)'s will make anyone stop.

Guys...

nigger

Attached: 1529078022213.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "Tv humour" threads
Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Blasted with piss

I'm mixed race and this is hilarious

this is pretty damn hilarious

So do I...I liked season 2 for the characters, though I wasn't crazy for the story.

just need cunny bot back to get iffy redditors away

warosu.org/lit/thread/12124665

still 100% true after all these years

>>"The Death of Yea Forums"
hahahaha

fuck off back there pal

Attached: cancer2.png (1845x1229, 2.11M)

>dude
Fag.

>ugh
Fag.

>Haha he said the n-word
the original screencap is funnier

Attached: 1562967585707.png (419x299, 36K)

kek

back to /int/, retard.

you mean the americans created it as containment for the jews?

Attached: lflUh.jpg (587x1358, 161K)

nice
holy shit she looks 1000x better without that got wig

Attached: 1557502334994.png (601x574, 387K)

Man fuck /pol/

Kino thread

Attached: faeces deleces.jpg (1760x3800, 2.45M)

10/10

wew lads

Why do women not realize how much worse this makes things?

>this thread

Attached: agwaa.jpg (507x328, 115K)

The difference is back then it was just done out of satire and shock humor.

Because they don't care.

Gives me joy to see it cutting to the chase instead of starting with
>be me

Reminder to do your part to stop racism on 4channel

Attached: nopol.png (358x192, 7K)

No, nigger.

you just cant stop whining can you? pathetic

go the fuck away nigger you're boring

trannies be gone

2014, actually. It all started with GG.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it
nigger

nigger?
kike?
chink?
do people actually get offended by words?

MANLETS

Attached: 1505649765683.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

WHEN

Attached: 1506721113122.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

WILL

Attached: 1510245058149.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

Kill yourself.

THEY

Attached: 1546400312428.webm (640x640, 666K)

That's Yea Forums

C-C-COMBO BREAKER

LEARN?

Attached: 1560270567627.webm (480x600, 677K)

Announcing a report or telling others to report is also reportable

youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY and this
youtube.com/watch?v=LYQpJHmo8nE

>NANO NANANO NANO NANANO NANO NANANO NANO NANANONANO NANANO NANO NANANONANO NANANO NANO NANANONANO NANANO NANO NANANONANO NANANO NANO NANANO

Attached: g90i3oycl1a31.jpg (422x422, 23K)

This one is just disturbing.
This whole enviroment is alien to me, why would anyone willingly hang out in a crowded space.

She doesn't want to "feel judgmental" so she constructed a flimsy apology/mea culpa in order to give the appearance of empathy, because the appearance of an emotion is the same thing as the real emotion to the social-minded woman.

Attached: they_shall_not_grow_tall.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

You never been to a party, a festival, a nightclub, springbreak, anything... ?

where do you think you are?

youtube.com/watch?v=BerjjGrQkS4

Attached: norm.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Not on /r9k/ last time I checked...

It kind of is when you can inflame the anuses of that many people at once. Don't get me wrong; the guy's a fag who stands for fag stuff, and what he did was wrong, but it was fucking funny.

No.
Why would i go to one? its like going to an indian train but with booze

Imagine writing all that shit and still being an irrelevant babydick.

I hate all those other things but i like idris elba. Hes a good actor. The other stuff is either just had like disney wars and battlefield 5 or a waste of my time like the millionare kneeling for a nike contract

Attached: bf.png (636x150, 15K)

Based

Yes they are. I work at a cafe every once and a while and liberals have gone bat crap crazy. And i thought my family was to political because were all right wing gun nut catholics.

You saw a repost of it and didn't know any better, faggot.

Kek, made me remember this gem youtube.com/watch?v=xMCaxL7YRj0

Attached: incels.png (846x174, 12K)

Attached: 1558225422992.gif (310x233, 2.81M)

>fag
Fag.

Based nigger snitch.

yes

Attached: reminder.jpg (640x858, 102K)

Lol libs are fuming I see. Mueller investigation blew up in their faces... again

Nah, it's /pol/

it's Yea Forums or Yea Forums

anyone who says it's /pol/ is a 2011 /got/ redditor

FUCKING LOL
i saw that today, i knew it would become a meme.

Based monkako

I ain't got no agua

2016 was a bad year for the /pol/itizyzing of many of the boards on this site, no doubt about it. But change happens, and it was 3 years ago, those edgy teens are either not teens anymore, have left the site, or generally grown up a bit. But they know how to troll now, and are part of the site. They have been for 3 years, it's time to just accept it and ignore it. Soon there will be some other major event and we'll all bitch and moan about how the place was ruined because of THAT. People lost their shit when moot left, the site would never be the same. Hell, I even left for about 6 months and spent my time on another chan, the one where we called each other Chums. Anyone who used that chan will know which site im referring too (im not saying the actual name cause it used to get people banned, and it goes by a different name. Fuck, go back far enough to when we made Moot Times Man of the Year, people said that ruined the site. Honestly, i think that was the one, after that Yea Forums wasnt our sekrit club anymore, after that happened this site went to the normies. That was the bad change, everything since then has been evolution.

Tl;dr, why do we pretend it was so much better before this or that time period? It's all been going to hell since we achieved the ultimate in ridiculousness: Making Moot a temporary household name, and making Yea Forums truly mainstream.

Why did I respond to you specifically? I dunno, just felt like it, I wanted to rant and your post worked for me. Cash in your extra (you) and enjoy it you candyass.

nigger

Attached: 1562049130552.jpg (813x960, 159K)

tourist begone

t. tourist

His avatarfagging was pure cancer and I'm glad he's dead. I come here to talk to anonymous anons, not to talk to a hack artist who doesn't even have the decency to use a trip that I could filter out.

You're invoking this sites rules? Gtfo, the rules have been a joke since they were created. Yeah, jannies and mods can invoke those rules as they please. Some boards are better moderated then others, but Yea Forums is basically Yea Forums 5 years ago with more focus on television and very little porn; though porn is technically Yea Forums related if you're talking vids. Point is, very few rules are used here, outside staying on topic (and that's hit or miss) and hardcore pornography. Don't try to invoke rules as an argument here, go to...I dunno, Yea Forums or something, if you want to play by the rules...and I don't even know what Yea Forums is like anymore...maybe /tg/ too. Boards that aren't/ b/ for advanced Yea Forums users basically.

They should just rename the board, Yea Forums-Random & Politics.

Imagine screenshotting this post, cropping it, saving it and then reposting it.

t. ourist

Imagine being mad about it

found the incel

>23:55:28
>23:55:27
What the fuck?

Attached: 1401332314940.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>discord trannies are actually mad about politics on any Yea Forums board
Just deal with it, freaks.

Attached: ahem.jpg (635x400, 111K)