BASED

Maya Hawke confirmed for shameless hackfraud.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-24-22-45-38.png (1439x1441, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's literally nothing wrong with nepotism.

>jew

So what. Every single Hollywood production ever since the dawn of filmmaking is condemned now?

All thanks to the steiner

Based retard

But she legitimately was one of the better parts of season 3? It's not nepotism if she actually can fucking act

>REEEEEEEEEEE why do parents pass on their knowledge and experience from their careers to help their children not make the mistakes they did and have a better life. Why cant we just be agricultural workers on a communal farm and be equal like Marx wanted

Attached: problematic.jpg (186x306, 20K)

Of course they picked a non-jew though.

Not just that, every single upper-middle class to upper class family that owns a business or is high on the socioeconomic ladder in existence.

Helping your fucking children out is not wrong

>Every single Hollywood production
The ratio of casting couch to nepotism casting is at least 100:1.

a child who grew up to 2 actor parents somehow pursuits a career in acting?! woah must be nepotism shut it down

I don't understand the hate for nepotism. Even in the richest families, there had to at one point be an ancestor in the family that helped pave the way for his future offspring to have an easier life. Some made it further than others. If you currently are dirt poor and somehow climbed the ladder and started making 6 figures a year, wouldn't you want your children to enjoy the fruits of your labor?

Lets start with jews

this

Good looking people in general need to lose all their undeserved, unearned “success.” That’s a way bigger problem than nepotism.

that is the opposite of nepotism, that is merit based. Nepotism is choosing people because of who they are rather than how good, talented or experienced they are.

Didn't even pick the worst case. 1 person in this picture has any kind of talent and that was completely spent around 10 to 15 years ago. At least the kid on the right isn't trying to coast on Daddy's fame.

Attached: will-smith-jada-jaden-willow-trey-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 94K)

BASED WRITER
I hope this era of nepotism comes to an end sooner or later.

t. Hook nosed kike

Nigger

why would they intentionally pick a jew? to appease their brainlet incel neonazi readers? Wtf

Are the jews finally getting called out?

>we need a teenager who looks like a mix of Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman
>I know just the girl

Kek

>Be a farmer.
>Raise son to work on farm.
>Pass farm to son.
Good for keeping the homestead :)

>Be a store owner.
>Raise daughter to work the store.
>Pass store to daughter.
Nothing like a good old family shop :)

>Be an actor.
>Raise daughter as an actor.
>Help your daughter get acting gigs.
wtf, you can't do that! That's nepotism!

So what. The world is not fair. What are you supposed to do? Why would you think one thread would make any difference?

:)

I really wonder who's behind this post. Truly, it gives me pause for thought.

False equivalence.

If she shows me them titties we all good.

Attached: 1438282591716.gif (500x381, 78K)

How the fuck are you supposed to pick actors then? Their grades in school?

You're false equivalence.

based, fuck actors and their kids

Nepotism will literally get you further in life than talent ever will. Caspar is obviously such an unlikeable cunt they’ll get exactly nowhere through it

>It's ok when Jews do it

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

nepotism isn't just "enjoying the fruits of your labour" though it's actively preferring them for things over more qualified people
and it is portrayed as a bad thing for everyone but the kid for a very good reason
want to give your kid a 6 figure allowance ? fine by me, but when you give him a job that's supposed to earn 6 figures for which they aren't qualified at all, you are hurting your company and everyone who has to work with them

all actors/actress are useless and talentless. being in a movies you just need to pay a fee. first for the acting school or some other art academy and later on get on the casting couch at harveys.

This. There are too may jews in this thread. And in this world

I got my job because my bosses son played football with me

funny how you used "pass what is yours" in 2 out of 3 examples isn't it

>any kind of criticism of Jews makes you a neo-Nazi
Yikes, are you a member of the tribe or just a shabbos goy?

I think I had Caspar Salmon for dinner once, it's with the garlic cream sauce right?

Also every single union job.

Nepotism is only wrong in areas of actual consequence.

>The world is not fair
How is this relevant to calling out nepotism that makes the market less efficient?

>calling out now nepotism when it's a non-jew
wait, let's see the surname of the journali-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your clout is yours to pass.

The word kike was born onEllis Islandwhen there were Jewishmigrantswho were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" iskikel(pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle",kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.".[5]

I would think most of the people who open up Yea Forums to spend hours per day angrily shilling against Jews are neonazis yes. You clearly got triggered by the implication that Christians participate in just as much or more nepotism too. Fat retard.

This is the first time I actually loved an actress before. I just looked at her and she really does look like Uma Thurman. I'm just connecting watching shit like Kill Bill or pulp fiction when I was younger and then looking at her face. Fucking based bros.

She can play the bride's daughter literally.

Also anyone born in the US after it was a shithole but before it became a shithole again.

It would only be intentional in that hollywood studios were the most nepotistic jewish firms of the 20th century and they would have to try to find a goy

It´s basically an intense jealousy. I´m a wagefag, and I have a work mate who is resentful towards anybody who is wealthy or has a good position in life. His hate against wealthy chicks is unfathomable. It´s like a sickness man, I tell you. Anyway, he´s a creep and a thief, but he makes me laugh sometimes.

>Jews own Hollywood

that's why the world needs the Harvester

He probably is posting here right now.

>You clearly got triggered by the implication that Christians participate in just as much or more nepotism too
That's not true and no I didn't. I'm not even Christian. Sound like you're Jewish though.

Fuck off

Attached: 1473874721234.png (382x278, 28K)

caspar knew this

>Holding based Maya upas an example and not the entire fucking cast of GIRLS who are a hundred times less talented

GOTTA PROTEKT OUR FATTYPOOPOO PROGGIES

>pointing out a pattern is spending hours shilling against jews.

So real question, do you get paid to defend them online? I always thought the ijdf was a meme but it seems less likely as the days go on.

Attached: He happens to be.jpg (296x314, 17K)

the author is a flamboyant fag. I met him during the Cannes film festival, the guy talked about getting fisted at a party...

LOL. This would be hilarious.
No casting couch. No nepotism.
They couldn't actually operate.

But it is MY company though. I gain more from having my offspring taking over the company then just some guy. This is the same logic that prohibits workplace romances; a Workplace is not a magical realm where interpersonal relationships are a non factor.

I dislike nepotism because I think the most suited person should get the job. That way we have most efficient industries.

How did you allow that to happen, whitey? Jews make up about 0.002% of the world's population. yet somehow they seem to own all of the important shit.
You ever consider that perhaps jews are just smarter and more qualified than you?

This mindset is why you're poor. You should get the best management possible for the company. You can give the ownership of it to your kids though.

Attached: 4E937059-4923-4BD2-91E7-A856573D7AAE.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Nepotism is bad because it puts people who aren't qualified into positions they shouldn't have.

While I agree that if you have a kid, run a medical device business, and the kid goes on to be a doctor or an engineer chances are that he probably should be working for your company. If he goes to school for art history or something completely unrelated then yes, he probably shouldnt be there and will actively hurt company morale.

That's not to say they won't rise to the occasion but experience had taught me that almost never happens

No, it's because they have no morals and are willing to fuck people over.

>why would they intentionally pick a jew? to appease their brainlet incel neonazi readers? Wtf

Attached: nightmares.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

>This mindset is why you're poor
user, thankfully nepotism takes care of me.

Attached: 1555642337131.jpg (800x795, 191K)

one jew came into power and it was all over from there.
being a slimy, conniving piece of shit does not make you intelligent

>Let's call out nepotism in movies.
Slow down with the anti-Semitism

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (471x471, 80K)

>yet somehow they seem to own all of the important shit
That's not true. It is true that Jews are often very competent and deserve a lot of their success but a decent amount of it is due to their tribalism while actively attacking tribalism in their host societies. Which is a big reason why people all over the world have hated them throughout history. In short the truth is somewhere in-between /pol/ and the shabbos goys narrative.

Ashkenazi Jews are disappearing though since they're race mixing with whites and other non-Ash Jews. Ashkenazi genocide is real.

t. half-Ash

Will Smith is mentioned as an example in the article, which you didn't bother reading.

Funny how with all the (((nepotism))) in Hollywood, the example they used is of a goy child of goy parents...

You do realize that the people who profited the most from east african slavery were jewish, right?

Oh that's rich. I looked up the jewish population the other day, because shocker some anons were complaining about jews. And I was surprised to find that there only about 16 million of them. How did the entire fucking white race, get "fucked over" by such a sparse amount of jews? It really doesn't add up. Even if they did have a lower moral core. Still, how can you get tricked that hard, that many times, for centuries?

this

Until it doesn't!

Apparently his name isn't the only thing fishy here, but als his smell.

*BA DUM TSS*

A fucking opinion piece on The Guardian written by pic related. No.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

whites are too good natured, compassionate and trusting
jews are none of those things
turns out being evil is good for business

One jew displaced all white leadership?! And you're saying they aren't smart?
So all the white people just innocently hired based PURELY on merit, and never suspected the jew?

I meant picked as the face of the article. They picked the newest person on the stage as their prime example of nepotism.

Also, I don't read bullshit.

The US government decides the message and the Jews take the blame for filming it.

Jews are smart but dishonest and very tribal while they attack tribalism in their host society.

Some other shit written by this faggot:

>Should we be surprised by John Wayne's racist and homophobic views?

>Congrats, Idris Elba: but next year, let’s have a less macho sexiest man alive

>Casting Jack Whitehall as a gay Disney character is an act of queer erasure

Inter-marriage with either high class stock or simply influential gentiles to make their interests overlap with Jew interests is a very, very old strategy though. And as long as the line is traced back to Jewish forebears, all is fine. And if you have a Shiksa she absolutely needs to convert hardcore. See Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump, the Kushners and his other children.

People are reading the culture of critique.

*Arab Muslims and Jews. American slave ships were all owned by the tribe though.

No, that would be antisemitic

Ahh, the innocent towheaded white innocence stereotype. I'm not fucking buying it.

I want to fuck her face while Ethan is watching

>Ashkenazi Jews are disappearing though since they're race mixing with whites
Are they? The one I know has 7 brothers and is at his third child already

I totally agree user.

Attached: 1563462311512.png (385x490, 343K)

lmao

The Jewish conspiracy is why I'm not winner.

He looks compressed. He probably faps in a vacuum chamber

I'll bet you think that working hard and always delivering quality work are the essentials to getting promoted too, huh? Let me guess, you've been at your company for over 4 years, you make ~70k and it's not enough for the amount of dedication you put in, but those fuckers just won't give you your big break. You just know it's coming though. Sooner or later they're going to recognize what an asset you've been and reward you.

Jews have been attacked for their tribal nature as well. Why aren't they crumbling apart?

>Getting promoted

LMAO look at this fag. Everyone know if you want an actual pay raise you just jump ship.

Yes. Look at the intermarriage rates in the west and intermarriage rates (with non-Ash) are also very high in Israel. Stats is what matters not your subjective experiences.

fag

An ideology of religious, spiritual, cultural and racial supremacism that is thousands of years old.

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

They are to some extent. Look at the intermarriage rates. But I suppose they're better at subverting then whites.

Sooooo basically you're saying they're they have a stronger value system than whites too. On top of being more cunning.

>3 maya threads right now
this is a mayaboard now

Attached: 1f714aed_edit_img_facebook_post_image_file_845315_1433267791.jpg (1200x630, 104K)

>stronger value system
What do you mean by this?

>On top of being more cunning
Framing is everything. I could change the frame to more dishonest.

I'll take "things a Jew would say for 500", Shlomo

she's a good actress. i dont care

>Jew hires his own family.
>"Dude, they totally subverted society!"

Flavor of the month thot

Agreed, acting used to actually require some semblance of talent before it turned into a runway. Jack Nicholson wouldn't even be able to find leading man work nowadays given how shallow audiences have become.

You have to make up things because you can't win the argument. I guess you're jewish.

Jewish hands typed this post

hmm why indeed

>What do you mean by this?
I mean if they have a system of beliefs that make them impervious to dissent, while others become divided, then they hold stronger values.

>Framing is everything.
That's exactly my point though. They hire their family, and you frame is as nepotism, and call them weasels.

So I'm making up the fact that whites cry nepotism on jews for hiring their own? I just pulled that out of my ass?

He definitely has the aids

Half the battle of getting a raise is ASKING for the raise. That's why many women dont get paid the same. They're too pussy to ask for a raise.

I'm saying you're a woman, basically.

No actually Yids cry racism since decades when whites hire their own, nevermind their own family and their mass media will ruin your life, if you dare to, while they themselves practice it relentlessly and shamelessly. Plus actual criminal activity. See the Kushner crime syndicate behind Trump. But then again this board too is dominated by Americans who are a-okay with being ruled by Jews, so whatever.

Attached: 123331.jpg (960x866, 97K)

Jews are allowed to practice hiring by ethnic preference but they forbid Whites to do the same, it's the hypocrisy that is annoying to Whites who value reciprocity, fag.

I keep telling my dad this but he won't hire me and then wonders why i'm neet

>(((nepotism)))

woke take

kek, you fucking shill why the fuck would anyone read that shitty article?

I have seen some paint dry but frankly this paint is drying at a 0.045% slower interval than normal. I'm at the edge of my seat.

If anyone can become a jew, then how can jew be a race? Oh sure, there is HAPPENSTANCE. Where it just so happens that certain races have more jews than other races. But that doesn't stop any race from becoming a jew.

>this is a mayaboard now
Mom and dad are probably paying a PR agency to shill her.

>stronger values
This doesn't make sense. Just say that Jews are more tribal. Jews are more tribal because they've lived as outsiders in host societies throughout most of their history.

Nepotism makes for more inefficient industries though. It's bad for societies and is worthy of criticism. What's especially disgusting about Jewish behaviour is that Jews are extremely tribal while they oppose tribalism in their host societies and seek to fracture their host societies and that's why so many people throughout history have hated them and attacked them. Nazi Germany was almost successful in killing them off and if the dice had fallen down a bit differently they might have been successful in doing so. My point is that although it's obviously a successful strategy (and if you run game theory simulations you'll find that too) it's also a strategy with high disaster risk.

hope you're not seriously this ignorant

My uncle's old football coach is the dad of a really high ranking producer in the Star Wars movies. Should I try to get him to get me a job?

>you clearly got triggered
>Christians
>Fat retard
Liberal (probably fat) atheist retard detected
Projection is strong with you

Attached: (((You2))).jpg (1156x689, 133K)

You where ni-..you know where nigger came from?

Attached: louis-ck-fallon-naps.jpg (618x412, 152K)

Well, despite your digits, conversion is very rigorous and the children of converts will never automatically be considered tribeskin, but will have to convert themselves. While the children of atheist Jews are automatically considered part of the tribe.

Nevertheless ethnicity and Judaism are indeed blurry and as with "my fellow white people" it can be used as a bait and switch to an advantage. But whether ethnicity or religion, the spritiual supremacy in their teachings, or their extensive networks to censor people and smear them, won't disappear.

>hundred times less talented
...and Jewish...lol

This.

IT WAS HER TURN

I agree, along with ending Jewish nepotism.

Shocker

You sound like a black guy complaining about whites. Rly joggins the noggin

Jews are a people, not followers of a religion
Those are Muslims, yet some idiots (probably like yourself) would probably say someone was racist for saying something like "filthy Muslim" and yet truthfully they would be Islamophobic at best since Muslims aren't a race, Jews however, are a race.

Hell no. I'll give them a comfortable childhood, but expect them to succeed on their own merits. Soon as they're of age, I'll send them off into the world with just enough to live modestly for a short while. If they fail because they just suck too much, fuck 'em. I won't raise a feckless mediocrity and let them ride my coat tails to undeserved success.

Definitely happened with Billie Eillish on Yea Forums. It was honestly shocking to see how much she blew up after getting shilled there.

>implying they have no right to complain

>This doesn't make sense.
It does make sense. You just want to diminish its meaning, so you're playing dumb, and trying to reframe it as something negative. White cry and cry and cry about their race disappearing. And then they get mad at jews for holding their mere 16M together like glue.

>Nepotism makes for more inefficient industries though
So? Are you a slave to the industry? Will your life suffer because of nepotism? We're talking about an acting gig here.

>Jews are extremely tribal while they oppose tribalism in their host societies
That's an awfully broad statement. Typical of white people really. You see people as just a single entity, and then concoct a justification for why you're allowed to crush it. It's how you've conquered the world. Jews survive white dominance because they don't make themselves something that can be easily justified in crushing.

You put them there retard, if they don't succeed it's your fault too.

seems to me lower IQ groups rationalize their status by blaming the higher IQ group as "cheating" in some way

yep i'm getting paid 10$ an hour to post pictures of their daughter on an anime forum.

Do you really gain more from having some piece of genetic material take over from you though? The company exists beyond your own flesh and blood. Its glory comes first. If the offspring is unworthy, then focus only on finding someone to expand upon the greatness you brought into the world with your own hands.

Except when blacks complain about Whites they're being prodded by a Jew to do so and also their grievances are quite literally either their own fault or completely imaginary, yet they lack the cognitive ability to point the finger at their true oppressors because it aint Whites that own the banks, media outlets and prisons and completely control a world superpower's foreign policy. Roughly 2 percent of the population, 40 percent of the billionaires. Leftists complain about the 1 percent...yet never state who the 1 percent are, hmm.

>it’s okay when it’s my waifu

Attached: 26A59612-1A8F-4E30-B33B-7E842285C1FB.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

Despite the Jewish meme repeated ad nauseam that white complaints about Jewish nepotism equate black wokeness, it couldn't be further from the truth. Since nepotistic behavior, racial and religious supremacist ideology and criminal networks are observable facts. And they can neither be exaplained by super IQ, which would exclusively apply to Western Ashkenazi in the first place and uses dubious methodology sources for its claims, nor a culture of hard work and education.

Just picture for a moment Harvey Weinstein and in all seriousness trying to claim that someone like him got into his position through raw talent, hard work and a brilliant mind.

You wouldn't happen to be Jewish, would you?

Bonus: those were several different people you replied to, claiming it was one guy.

Attached: BOOMED.gif (220x188, 20K)

Oy vey, shut it down

Oh you guys. You know all the individual jewish races. Better than I do. So stop pretending like they're a single race, please. Earlier you guys are talking about the inevitable extinction of the ashkenazi jews, and the jews who intermingled with whites, and telling me to look up jewish intermarriages.

Now you would swear that jews are just one people. Guffaw.

Boomer

As if that distinction matters. Sephardic or Ashkenazi, Atheist or Devout, the same ethnic strategy plays out every time. Nice pilpul though, Mr Noseberg.

Notice how you can't counter the arguments regarding Jewish tribalism so shills have to make a "sounds like x is like y" argument.

>when the darkies blame white men and white supremacy for your total control over mass media, news and entertainment youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc

Attached: 2.jpg (594x371, 80K)

That's fine. It's a sunk cost, and a rejoinder to me so that I understand I fucked up as a parent. If they die, they die, and if need be, I have another kid and try again. I've dealt with bad investments before, and washed my hands of them. The kid is either a liability or an asset. If they're the former and have no chance at being the latter, let them drown.

What I actually see is "You aren't allowed to have a career if your parents are actors". She's good.

1% of the population is still just 1% of the population (and 40% of the billionaires). Enough with the pilpul and admit to blatant nepotism.

>I don't understand what nepotism is
Is not passing knowledge
Ok, you have one more chance, try again

Nepotism is only bad when the kid is talentless or ugly. Maya Hawke was great and I want to fill her with big cums so it's fine.

Also, I want to be able to jack my cock off to two generations of the same family line. Thurman provided tits, I'm sure Maya will do the same soon.

Spending your childhood working a store or a farm, proving yourself capable to run either of those things successfully, thereby EARNING them, is different from having daddy call Quentin Tarantino to get you a part that would otherwise go to someone more deserving and talented.

Celebrity culture is a disease that’s killing the working-class actor.

You sound like a white goy. This mindset is why you're dying out.

Boomers letting kids who don't deserve success into positions of power and influence is part of why things are so fucked up.

>the same ethnic strategy plays out every time
And what ethnic strategy would that be? Anyone who converts and marries a jewish woman can make jewish babies. It's that easy. If a black man puts his seed in a jewish woman, then you get mulatto jews.

it doesn't matter how many types of jew there are
the point is they are genetically different from what you would consider white, like English German, French, Nordics etc
and they all have terrible genetic behaviour

you won't get anywhere in life without some helping hands, Who you know is always better than What you know

No, someone who said he was half-Ashkenaz was talking about Ashkenazi dieing out which I put into context. And Jews are both one people and divided into ethnic sub-groups: Mizrahi, Sephardic, Ashkenazi and even Ethiopian Jews, but Jews in the end none the less. But again: the problem isn't "race" in itself, but ideology and actions.

But the west went off the rails long before that so that can't be the reason why things are so fucked up.

Fuck of cicero. The company is a tool to satiate my needs and one of the needs I have is the safety of the people I love. Glory on the other hand is not just fleeting but of no value too. The veil of ignorance needed to consider glory as glory is a weakness in itself.

I dont much care for jews

Attached: ugandanwarrior.jpg (630x630, 33K)

>muh IQ
history matters, jews have a 2 millennium head start on everyone by leaving agriculture to other races and becoming specialists instead
blacks never had a chance to begin with

/thread

Someone came to the conversation late. You don't even know what the discussion is about.

Hey, cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

>except when white people do it
hows the weather in tel aviv

if you're an old-money aristocrat with a long long ancestry it's okay (like the ginger from game of thrones) but anyone else doing it is scum and usually mediocre at what they are doing

>the problem isn't "race" in itself, but ideology and actions.
RETARD ALERT
Behaviour is mostly genetic. Ideology and actions are a manifestation of genetic behaviour

if's not the jews fault you're low IQ and can't get a real job

Mindset, schmindset. What use do I have for a bit of mediocre offspring? The only thing that matters is merit and its promotion. Everything else is just pointless sentimentality. Last I checked, such sentimentality is one reason why those at the top are starting to fall behind.

Either get gud, or die out and leave more to those worthy of it.

>RETARD ALERT
Right back at you

Shut the fuck up you manbaby

this

What use are the people I love if they only disappoint me? The glory of the property comes first, otherwise you wind up letting Commodus succeed Marcus Aurelius.

>Spending your childhood working a store or a farm, proving yourself capable to run either of those things successfully, thereby EARNING them
Hang on there. Does the farmer interview other potential successors? Does the farmer seek out talented farmers and compare them all to his son? Does the farmer know that his son is the most qualified man for the job? NO! So long as his son isn't a fuck up, he'll pass the farm to him.
Similarly, so long as the celebrity's daughter is competent, the celebrity will make some calls for her. It's no big deal.

I have never seen someone getting shilled as hard as Billie Eilish. Not even Yea Forums in particular but mainly Twitter, Instagram and other Zoomer nests.

The music industry must have been very, very desperate to fill the void that Lorde had left.

Attached: 1562307733042.jpg (419x370, 16K)

Kind of unrelated but still related, I feel like it's also killing the music industry. There hasn't been a songwriter worth a fuck in a long time, not that they always have to be working-class but it sure gets old hearing the same bland Coachella yuppiecore coming from literal trust fund kids. Probably the only ones that can actually afford to be touring musicians considering the lack of money in it and since they have their nest eggs,well there you go. We need more patron of the arts in either medium, Paul Thomas Anderson (think of him what you will) and Laika studios only are able to make films thanks to rich benefactors, I think that's pretty fucking sad but there you go. The resources that go toward quality production of niche products is dying out at an alarming rate and all we're left with is the sure thing, molded by the label themselves.

Partly but it's also because those Boomers still haven't left the fucking work place and are making horrible decisions while in power. Generation X has been waiting for the torch for fucking years now but Boomers just keep on living and staying in the workforce since they never saved a dime their entire lives.

>But again: the problem isn't "race" in itself, but ideology and actions.
How is that a problem? Their ideology makes them very successful.

Which is why there is a DNA component to it and it's matrilineal, thus disproving the idea that "anyone can be a Jew". No. You must have a Jewish mother who is GENETICALLY Jewish in order to be a Jew. So you played yourself on that one Rabbi.