Maybe if you werent such a egocentric vile cunt my pals would come to pay you a visit

>maybe if you werent such a egocentric vile cunt my pals would come to pay you a visit

Attached: 1507256484270.png (686x442, 348K)

Jonah, I think you might want to rethink calling a woman a cunt on live television.

Jonah, isn't English your first language? Why are you speaking as if it's not?

Attached: 38D8F8BF00000578-3810390-image-a-81_1475003450944.jpg (306x394, 25K)

>s..shut up youre making me anxious

Attached: 1490673125133.jpg (763x758, 161K)

Jonah unironically already won the exchange by not coming back with anything. The French bitch came off as an unnecessary cunt while people are sympathetic towards Jonah.

Everyone is laughing at you Jonah

>fa/tv/irgins
>people

This. He should have taken some low swing.

jonah was unironically based in the interview, he didnt say nothing, it just didnt translate on frog television, he said its so great to be ridiculed by your local weather girl, that has the perfect connotation without being extreme

>I was just a bit surprised at your request. You honestly struck me as the sort of broad who only takes big black dicks.

Attached: 9045FCD6-C67E-42CB-8E39-BF076E4CB176.jpg (1199x625, 87K)

>good luck since me and leo are seeing each other aha

game set match

>Don't project your fantasies onto me Jonah, you perv

>why are you being anti-semitic?
Should’ve just pulled out the jew card and she would’ve been out of a job.

Too wordy and no hook.

Shush fat boy

Why does this type of shit always happen to him? Is it because he was introduced to the world as fat jew fro?
Mid90s fucking sucked btw just watch KIDS instead.

>bitch-slap remark leaves you stunned beyond comprehension
>I w-won by not indulging in a reply..!

you zoomers don't stand a chance in this life

fact is Jonah is an ugly, fat dude. I don't know what gives him the right to think otherwise. Ornella did him a favour by putting it in such stark terms.

Honestly this. What she gonna do? Be homophobic on tv? I don’t think so amigo.

I KNOW THAT FAGELL, I KNOW THAT

i said he DID say something which was suave and subtle without being extra you dumb fucking BOOMER

You smell good this time

its perfect, but jonahs response was already class, he was just unfortunately in grenouille ville, fucking frenchies lol

She does, actually.

>What the fuck did you just say, you fucking cunt? Clearly you’re unaware of who I am. I am worth $45,000,000. I got to kiss primetime Emma Stone before I became too obese to be considered even a comedic love interest. I worked with Martin Scorsese and got my fucking teeth punched out on set by Rick’s friend from season 1 of the Walking Dead. In closing, fuck Jews, fuck niggers, and fuck you.

Yea, I’m thinking he won.

>You're a little old for Leo, don't you think?

Attached: 1563327285590.png (920x634, 567K)