*PPPPPPFFFFFFFFF*

*PPPPPPFFFFFFFFF*

OH NO NOT AGAIN

*PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBPPPPPPP*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1561595781497.png (599x528, 281K)

Best thread on Yea Forums right now

clean it up wagie!

>when you can just tell they never grew out of adolescence

HE SHIDDED THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: 1563727149806.png (342x589, 292K)

>growing out of adolescence in 2019
Die coping old boomer nobody grows out of adolescence anymore

>i-i'm normal!
You're not, dumb little kid.

I said clean it up!

Attached: index.webm (500x892, 2.86M)

That moustache and backwards cap tell me this guy actually enjoys his current situation and those tears are the result of the foul stench

god I love women

Attached: drink.jpg (727x1024, 267K)

Nigger.
That is all.

Attached: fuck jannies.png (950x1650, 667K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1556369635939.png (736x1444, 274K)

Attached: poopee comic #143.png (712x915, 66K)

I just shit in the sink at burger king fuck wagies

Attached: jannieshelp.gif (417x317, 39K)

Is this a mating ritual?

Is he wearing a MAGA hat?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Attached: poopee comic #181.png (600x2244, 193K)

What does a pretty girl's pee taste like?

PLOOP
It's milking time anons

Attached: 26951DD2-2CD5-416B-8201-FEBB3B81130F.jpg (1000x576, 38K)

loog ad eem go :DD

Attached: me on the left.webm (264x460, 1.46M)

Attached: 1538114703894.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

so is the plan to traumatize the janny menace so deeply that Yea Forums is liberated from them and has absolutely no moderation at all?

user please milk your nearest moocow

Attached: 1563392586661.jpg (960x1792, 90K)

Attached: nigger.webm (1462x1012, 2.94M)

Attached: 1563863329868.jpg (480x720, 39K)

You say this yet the default state this board will fall back to(like always) will make you beg for them to come back and save you from the evil old Yea Forums posters

Yes we will flood the board with white mommy boobs to degay the tranny jannies

fuck no, it'd be fascinating and funny.

Hot

Oldfag here it was based apart from the unironical non oppai paedophilia
Cuny threads where only good when the girl grew up to have a fat ass or nice tits

N

why is it that Yea Forums of all boards has so much shitposting? of course Yea Forums and /pol/ has tons but Yea Forums in particular is insane with the amount of horrible memes and shitposts. why television and film though?

It's just a bunch of unemployed losers attempting to lash out at authority figures so they can feel like they aren't powerless losers like IRL. Nothing is going to happen other than them getting banned and them ban evading like a lawless minority person. These kids have no personal standards and they probably don't have enough intelligence to understand that actual people pity them and their toddler-like behavior.

>2011
Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Yea Forums and Yea Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.
>2012-2013
What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Yea Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.
Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Yea Forums is for memes and memes only. Yea Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.
>2014
Once the teenage reddit mexican Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death.
tl:dr: bane and Yea Forumseddit cancer killed Yea Forums

do you remember when this was? I only started coming to Yea Forums about a year or two ago.

I

Based pissposter
Because most movies are absolutely shit and there's vast periods where nothing good comes out including TV streaming shit
That and ofc oldfags like me not giving a fuck 4u

hey i have a job

Attached: athlete breaking legs.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I

G

Judging from the way you write it's either part time or minimum wage, so it doesn't count.

>It's just a bunch of unemployed losers attempting to lash out at authority figures so they can feel like they aren't powerless losers like IRL. Nothing is going to happen other than them getting banned and them ban evading like a lawless minority person. These kids have no personal standards and they probably don't have enough intelligence to understand that actual people pity them and their toddler-like behavior.
>JANNIES
>POWERFUL AUTHORITY FIGURES
Fuck up mod cocksucka
Before the bane spam and after slightly before avatard when I first started here around 2008
It only got bad after the normals got here in 201x

entire board is capeshit for kids and retards or game of thrones. fuck his reddit shit

Attached: china bad luck.webm (960x552, 2.82M)

I see, fascinating. thank you

G

E

R

Attached: 1541991373914.jpg (600x1332, 145K)

Can someone explain pls? I don’t speak English sorry