If I didn't pay the price for the things we both know I did do...

>If I didn't pay the price for the things we both know I did do, I certainly not gonna pay the price for the things I did't do

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43VjLCRqKNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Although I think all gays and pedos must hang I admit that's pretty fucking based

Based method actor

Could you try to write it like an adult please?

spoopy

why does he wear the apron?

To avoid the pucci juice

Based /ourguy/. Vultures tried surround and destroy him but the lion is mightier than than the wolf

or hes just the biggest vulture

What did he mean by that

he dindu nuffin

>tfw you can't say you really like Spacey's work to normalfags anymore because """you're defending a pedo"""
That sucks.

>we both know I did do
like what nigga

You know what.

This was such an alpha move.

I want him to get away with it

I know rigth ?
That thing or the other stuff ?

>Why yes I am a pedophile rapist, how did you know?

The enlightened man only fucks cute twinks

Gigaspacey

Not that you idiot, the thing before the other thing

Why does Yea Forums like this guy when he was friends with Epstein and is obviously a gay pedophile?

The thing did not happen, but the other stuff and the paralel thing happened on the same day

>"Morality is just an agreed upon construct, same as when you serve supper. The difference being that when I sit down to eat I aim to feast while you nibble."

Attached: F.U..jpg (480x325, 14K)

>why does Yea Forums like gay pedophiles?

Because he throw shit on the fan

Celebrity cooking thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=43VjLCRqKNk

I'm still amazed that the video has overwhelmingly positive likes.

like him or not that video is 100% kino
especially if he raped some children

He already did man

did he bust epstine?

Will he ever get a decent role again?

>comes out as gay only when he is accused of trying to rape kids
>makes kino video to dab on accusers
>charges dropped
BASED SPACEY

because he's a great actor, who gives a shit about what he does.

He was accused of getting handsy with a young man in a bar. He didn’t kill anyone.

Memes aside, I legitimately think Spacey is more likable than that Tom Hanks, who is constantly pushed as this charming dude but gives me massive off-putting heebie-jeebies. Part of it is that when he's being goofy on all those talk shows, he just stares the camera down a little bit too long -- if you've ever been friends with a high-functioning sociopath you recognize it immediately. Trying to make people uncomfortable but keeping it subtle enough that they can't be called out for it.

/pol/ has all these conspiracies about Hanks' strange instagram, but just the vibe around the guy alone makes me uncomfortable. Spacey is just a homo Chad trying to get some boipucci

edgy

hanks made 'that thing you do' and is thus forever in my good graces

He meant he had hot steamy sex with underage boys at those kinky hollywood parties but isnt getting in trouble for it cause it would implicate other hollywood big wigs. So instead they go after him with a fake and shoddy encounter.

Hes saying. Ive done much worse real shit so come after me but if you do im dragging you with me. Totally based