People thought this was funny in 2007

>people thought this was funny in 2007

Attached: spiderpig.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xl78htzd4t8
youtube.com/watch?v=ggOZqQR0YVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The joke was that spiders don't walk on ceilings.

at least it's not creepy like the bart dick scene

I didn't.

people weren't as jaded and ironic back then

even in 2007 nobody gave a shit about the simpsons movie

I don't think the simpsons movie was well recieved at all

it's from the same writer team responsible for sneed's feed and seed joke after all

you could get it as a ringtone in Germany, it was advertised on tv

How was Yea Forums like in 2007?

Imagine if pig took a shit right there haha. It would land right in mouth of Homer hahha, wonder how that would taste?!?

I was here back then. We called that shit 9fag or after some other boogeyman back in the day. Nobody here liked it.

this
is why the dumb fucks who sell it on here have to try and throw their dead comic into every thread

It was huge all over Europe for some reason. Lots of twelve year olds singing it.

Did they actually show it?

Remember this?
youtu.be/xl78htzd4t8

Generally, Germans have a puzzling sense of humor.

>japanese humor

Attached: YAKUZA 0 chicken.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Bingo. Look how shitty Yea Forums became once everyone was forced to act snarky and post under a gorillion layers of irony at all times.

Discussing TV-shows (including Stewats, Louis CK and the wire) without the political shit. Some cunny threads. More feet threads. And ABATAP.

>people thought this was funny in 1999

Attached: 1544431339674.png (640x480, 222K)

I remember seeing it when it came out but it wasn't that popular

Brainlet

Attached: Ughhh seriously.jpg (618x597, 64K)

are you underage?

>2007
That movie is over ten years old ???!~!
That's impossible I bought it the first week it hit blu ray. It feels more like 4 or 6 years but not 12.

Attached: 8d3207fbfcd2ac5d68b07ebca253d4d31.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

>british """humour"""

Attached: sillywalks.png (1024x1024, 74K)

better than this fucking shit

Took you long enough

> Blocks your path.

Attached: dewey.jpg (672x1000, 104K)

Spider-sneed, spider-sneed, feeds whatever he seeds. Look out, here comes the Spider-sneed

hopefully soon we'll go full circle and being unironic will be the normal way to act again

Whats this meme about anyways? I feel if i have to look at it so often I should at least know the meaning behind it. It's like the bloody meme that connects actor Paul Dano to the word "Classic" on Yea Forums. You see it posted on Yea Forums for years but don't know why it started, or what joke is.

Attached: Paul_Dano_Deauville_2012.jpg (463x509, 51K)

Haha he walk fun e

This. Top notch genocides though.

Based

I unironically liked Walk Hard. Fuck everyone else's opinion.

It’s not on the TV cut, but it is on the DVD version

Easy there.

>that Homer's confession to Bart in the end
K I N O

>Doesn't know the classic Paul Dano origin story

It's every bit of amazing as it was then.

Wrong kid died

Get out of here user, you don't want no part of this shit

no I remember cringing back then too

Haha I get it

it's the cheapest drug there is

the joke is that when the store belonged to chuck, the equivalent rhyme would have been "chuck's fuck and suck"

People think this meme is funny in 2019.

> I should've been a better father
to you, Dewey. I wish I spent more time
playing catch with you and less time training my body and mind to kill you in a machete fight.

well i was 7

still sore about losing your store chuck?

>spiders don't walk on ceilings
I don't want to alarm you user, but...

Annoy people has been always funny.

People were baneposting for nearly a decade

Attached: 651C6F24-DCAF-459B-B364-2746B62E8144.jpg (349x642, 53K)

>well i was 7
get the fuck off my board you zoomer fungool

Attached: 1529446992470.png (416x416, 188K)

Why?

TWO YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SNEEDPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Sneed.

the average /r/television poster wasn't even born in 2007

I was born on the evening of November 7th, 1999.

It was being topical because Spider Man and Harry potter were fucking huge at that time

Was also still in version I saw in the cinema.

Spiderpig had people in hysterics but Harry Plopper landed for absolutely no one.

Boomers

>tfw baneposting is dead

I still don't get it. The store would have been called Chuck's Seed and Feed, on account of them selling seed and feed, and not sexual acts.

We're almost at that point I feel.

yes now go back to watching Logan paul you 13yr old boy

>replies are disappearing
SPOOKY

Nothing of this site will be left after the next US elections

>discussing a 2009 film in 2007
wow, Yea Forums was cutting edge

I was already 15.

MERELY PRETENDING

the 2020 elections won't have the same impact as 2016. there's nobody really as controversial as trump to get people riled up.

Don't compare the work of art that was Baneposting and the plane scene to this reddit-tier spam.

spidersneed spidersneed

I am sure they will find a way

I thought the Simpsons movie was good but that part wasn't funny. It's like they had to throw in dumb normie shit to attract the bigger audience.

It grossed over half a billion dollars and briefly revived interest in the show m8

then they killed all their goodwill coming from it in the 2010's

it'll likely just be a rehash of 2016 though. 2016 wasn't a standard election, in some ways trump was a complete game changer to how campaigns were conducted

zoomer alert

Maybe there is some mentally ill over the top LGBT tranny running for the democrats. I could genuinely see the entirety of Yea Forums jump on it and support xer purely to cause the most controversy and "lulz". As Trump has become stale at this point.

The absolute insanity of the Democrats and their radical turning to the left is hilarious to watch. The Dem debates will be much more entertaining than the Republican ones, times around.

No. I thought it was terrible.

>be me
>Summer of '07
>on some college in high school program
>be only one painfully aware of The Simpsons in zombie mode
>see movie on movie trip because nothing else good was out at the time
>NPCs thinking this movie was funny
>I just remind myself the obvious
I honestly think this was the end for me. I haven't watched a single new episode since. Keep going Sneedchads. This show is awful and deserves to be trashed.

I want to give marge and lisa my sneed

It's literally just a rip off of the Steven King novel Under the Dome.

It was literally a meme.

True, but I don't think any of the people who were aware of Zombie Simpsons being a reality laughed too hard.

You don't belong here.

>I honestly think this was the end for me. I haven't watched a single new episode since. Keep going Sneedchads. This show is awful and deserves to be trashed.
Based

Attached: 1562345438549.gif (500x458, 263K)

Sneed is generational, Bane is hollowly nice at best for boomers.

niche*

>only x blabla days until Avatar
Do you think that movie fell from the sky? First official news were out in early 07, zoomer.

this, the movie was really popular by simpsons standards at the time. it's the most popular the series has been since the 90s

>he doesn't remember

Who Shot Mr. Burns is the actual Simpsons film.

nice copypasta

i saw it as a 14yr old and thought it was shit

It was in the fucking theaters. Whole audience erupted with laughter, nobody thought it was "creepy".

Attached: hommer.png (450x478, 127K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ggOZqQR0YVI
wow hahaha xDd

Attached: 1562193834368.png (597x597, 637K)

Thanks for perfectly encapsulating our point, doomer. Cheer up. No need to always be cynical and sarcastic.

Sneed
There, did I do it right?

Sure.

>you just dont understand my high iq humor
whatever nerd

Attached: 1561157013429.jpg (428x428, 41K)

We didn't

Did they get the Heathcliff guy to write that gut busting joke?

I thought it was pretty bad, but at least I knew that the movie was a signal that zombie Simpsons was finally going to be allowed to go off the air.

that show was a bit intriguing even though it was really bad oh well they fucking cancelled it so fast

because Baneposting is funny, sneedshit isn't

It was literally the moment I realized I don't like Simpsons as a whole anymore.

I was 8 years old in 2007, of course it was funny.

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Counterpoint: Yea Forums’s current default mode of snark and sarcasm all the time has run its course. Time for a refresh.

yikescope seethe

Case in point. Time for this type of gibberish taken from twitter and such to go bye bye.

I am TRYING to have SEX with these women

A few people yelped because it was instantaneous and they didn't think they'd actually show it

It was though.

Attached: 7676.png (547x494, 128K)

You just admitted to being underage you dumb fuck.

He’d be 18 in 2017, bucko.

>boomer can't do math

A lot of people lost their shit over it
But not so much of them liked it

spider nig
spider nig

no he can't
he's a nig

shuttup faggot

stupid cunts, he said he was 8, not 18

Will you fuck off already

Good god, this is unfunny

D-did we do it?
Did we beat them?

i never did
i hated it

this movie was such a disappointment. it was not funny. maybe a couple decent jokes that i chuckled at but what a hunk of shit overall

>Everyone is now Dirk or Dave
I'll still be neither of those pompous assholes.

IT WAS A KIDS MOVIE

OHNONONO HE IS DOING LE FUNNY WALKIE AGAIN

SPIDER SNEED

SPIDER SNEED

MODS DELETE SNEED WHENEVER THEY CAN

CAN HE POST SNEED

COURSE HE CAN

WHY IS THAT

HESS SPIDER SNEED

OH YEEEEAAHH HE'S SPIDER SNEEEEEEEEED

No. Its a beautiful word with a lot of meaning. Sneed. Say it with me. Sneed. I cannot even begin describe the feeling that boils up inside of me when I utter this word. Sneed.

You already are them