Cast the best young actress in Hollywood

>cast the best young actress in Hollywood
>waste her in a side role
explain mcutards

Attached: 1531796217813.jpg (2000x1333, 208K)

She didn't blow enough Harveys yet

Other than looks cute what does she actually do?

she was great in Black Mirror

Attached: angry rice.webm (1920x864, 3M)

Black Mirror is shit now though

The worst is she'd make a great Gwen Stacy, they made her look exactly like her, yet she was cast as Betty Brant, which she looks nothing like, and also Betty Brant wasn't a classmate of Peter Parker.

blonde people look so weird. like an inversion of natural human colors i really dont think humans were actually meant to look like that. mutation. and it only effects white people

Or not enough networking. If you're a woman, you either advance via nepotism or prostitution. Or be in the 1-2% who can actually act, but that doesn't apply here

>I'm gonna get what I deserve laala-da

Attached: 1552114333537.png (1054x526, 70K)

>inversion of natural human colors
Shitskin spotted

white people are a global minority compared to much darker peoples. its white skin that is against the norm, therefore a subversion of natural human volors

Go back to praying, Achmed.

Yeah if only everyone was a disgusting nigger like you

(((they))) wanted to subvert expectations

Whites are indeed a minority. But one that created the most advanced civilization that our planet has known. White skin is a sign of superiority. It is a sign that your genes house a seed of that brilliance.

She cutie.

would love to see her pusy

She's a mediocre actor and is only used to appeal to the normal white girl demographic

Act, and stuff.

Attached: The Nice Guys - and stuff.webm (900x376, 2.94M)

PATHETIC

she was good in that body swapping movie

That sounds really gay

>ends with an Asian chad
It's over niggers and white boys, it's over for you.
Every girl (no matter the race) dream to fuck singers from k-pop, it's OVER, you lost.

That's about the level of comment I'd expect from a lesser being.

fuck off

>best young actress
>angry rice
Oh nononono

Attached: 9IzhF4A.jpg (1048x1197, 102K)

This is probably true

Pasta, and it was shit the first 30 times you posted it

Yes, correct, we are a minority with low birth rates, therefore I propose an end to mass brown migration, brown welfare, affirmative action and all other privileges you receive at our expense :)

imagine doing some "and stuff.." with rice bros...

Attached: 1536420359556.jpg (2596x3116, 800K)

Tom Holland appeals to the white girl demographic, if they ever go with the absurd Miles Morales over him not all the white side characters in the world will get white girls into the cinema

She really should have been Gwen Stacey. Make her the love interest of all 3 movies and kill her off to make room for MJ when Peter goes to college

KPop singers look like gay aliens, I don’t find them attractive at all

it regularly angering wh*toids, so it's doing its job

Attached: 1.jpg (1861x2688, 372K)

didnt she make out with a black guy in a movie like 2 years ago

Source or webm if true

it was cgi.

girls also need their self insert like we need the goose

Your face looks like Elle Fanning

Attached: 1306933600743.jpg (211x193, 37K)

and that's a good thing, unironically.

>networking
that's what he said, blowing Harveys

When does she turn 18? I told my parents the reason I dont have a GF yet or kids is that I havent hit my prime yet. I'm 28 so I still have 7 years til I hit my prime. At that point I will be looking for a 18-24 year old wife. She should be around that age for me to pursue, yes?