Male character's motivation to change his life is a woman

>Male character's motivation to change his life is a woman

Attached: 1563788006881.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>welcome to /fit/
>roll credits

>Male meets female lover within the movie
>They casually flirt to one another
>Suddenly it's serious love and trust between them

Attached: Srsly.png (674x596, 280K)

>implying anything else besides maybe God could motivate us...

but everyone on /fit/ is gay

There’s a difference between appreciating the male physique and wanting to fuck men in the ass.

Leftists and Women don't understand this concept.

It's the exact opposite for me. I usually get extremely depressed and give up on lifting and self-improvement when I start hanging out with a girl. I usually only attract massive whores though.

Yeah but fit is pretty gay regardless not even gif with the trap spam and the "youre the girl below" threads is as aggressively gay as fit

but /fit/ wants to fuck men in the ass

/fit/ is just memeing, you think anons are actually serious when they say "I wanna fuck that twink’s boipussy"?

Anyone other phone posters here? I can't seem to expand pics

>I embrace the homosexual aesthetics but I really really love women i swear

physical well being is done through healthy food and walking. beyond this shows that you either do it because
-you are bored, aka a failure
-you are a homo, aka a failure
-you do it for women, aka a man devoted to please women even if you claim otherwise, like all men, aka a failure
-you cling to your health, aka a failure living in fear of death

=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift.

Attached: 1555403100662.png (322x310, 55K)

Wasn't there a poll years ago that confirmed /fit/ is the gayest board?

>male character goes out into the world
>is not chewed up by it
Also
>male character talks to women
>is capable of fostering ANY kind of connection beyond polite and or platonic conversation
Serious?

there's nothing gay about fucking a man in the ass it's the most manly thing you can do

>i..its just banter m8

Attached: f00.png (540x487, 229K)

This is how it works though, and it feels terrible.

yes but the motivation to get /fit/ is often for a girl despite that quickly changing

>male character bumps into old highschool crush who never knew he existed and they finally fall in love

Attached: ttjoVEl.jpg (597x640, 59K)

main character is in love with a girl that already has a boyfriend

Attached: mfw tired.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Where did you but such a high quality projector from?

>Male characters crush has a kid but is willing to put it up for adoption

Attached: 1387743376839s.jpg (250x242, 8K)

It takes forever to load.

Attached: groundhog-day1.jpg (1280x663, 209K)

>white male character marries a woman with 2 kids and doesnt make a big deal about it and nobody calls him a cuck

Attached: 1509679670904.png (455x527, 117K)

keeps coming up with some file doesn't exist thing at the top

it's acting like it was deleted or somthign

You're 100 percent right. And even though people lift to be "healthy" they always die early. Now if you want to see a man that's successful, look at Donald Trump. He says people that exercise are stupid because they're wasting the limited energy in their lives. And so far he hasn't been proven wrong

>he doesn't know

Attached: Capture.png (1419x655, 889K)

>Male character's motivation to change his life is a cute boi

Attached: 1557044990458.png (334x300, 58K)

What is not wasting your life, theres not a goal thats objectively better than the other after reaching a certain point status or wealth

>people don’t lie or exaggerate in greentexts
Also, it was a one time thing

Same here m8

Have you never been in love?

Are you in the UK?

>Male character's motivation to change his life is a better furute for his race

Attached: nazi-germany.jpg (998x598, 118K)

Many times I get that and sometimes it only half loads so the top of the image shows and the bottom is blank.

>future*

My dad married a woman with 4 kids, how do I scrub the cuck genes out bros?

Attached: 1554038699013.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Well you're on Yea Forums

Made up concept by Jews in Hollywood

Reason why Pip in Dickens’ Great expectations triggers the fuck out of me every time. Fuckin bitch boy

Fucking based. What are some kinos or flicks that do this?

Pussy is a pussy

>>Made up concept by
bourgeois against their forced marriages made to go up the social ladder

Well how many kids did he have?

Cope harder

Just me

Or americans. They thought "The Killer" was too gay for the American audience, cameraderie and brotherhood were less recognisable to them than sexual rerardation.

Attached: 1506584905908.jpg (599x337, 28K)

The cunnypill is your only way out fren

reminds me of that silver surfer shitflick

Women will actually convince you they're trying to help you only to later cut your legs out from under you and leave you worse off and more miserable than you were before even meeting them. My mom for example took me to court, evicted me, let me move back in after spending the winter living in my car and getting beaten up and stabbed at homeless shelters only to have a bad day at work one day and take me to court again and evict me again. She had no intention of ever helping me in any way, but she enjoyed the power and deep down she really just enjoys hurting people.

I'm not sure if all women are this way because I don't let anyone get close to me anymore, but I bet they are just as sociopathic and evil as my mum

>not killing your mum to inherit the house

>My mom for example took me to court, evicted me, let me move back in after spending the winter living in my car and getting beaten up and stabbed at homeless shelters only to have a bad day at work one day and take me to court again and evict me again. She had no intention of ever helping me in any way, but she enjoyed the power and deep down she really just enjoys hurting people.

Sounds like a shitty mom. My mom gave me money when I lost my job so I wouldn't be homeless

Formerly furute

Kek

What are you waiting for kill her? You swing between being a homeless and probably doing a minimum wage work, I don't think jail can be much worse.