New Sam Hyde article

New article about Sam Hyde and his hydewars work on gumroad..

pureshitauscinema.com/features/youtube_and_beyond.html

Attached: hydewars.png (670x377, 450K)

Jesus Christ this idiot is still around?

cope

We all stopped caring about this irrelevant Nazi fuck years ago.

Can we all agree with MDE was best before they got their show? I wish they just kept making youtube videos and kept their political agenda more subtle.

>copyright strikes Youtube uploads

>$.25 has been deposited into your account

KIKE ALARM WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO

Fuck off resetera
Yes, but also some of the skits are pure gold

I fail to see why my religion would be relevant in this situation. Any good person should oppose Neo-Nazis like Sam Hyde.

If you must know I'm an atheist, not Jewish, but again that shouldn't matter.

Can you fags stop forcing this reddit guy, thanks

mde was the best when they were just making fun of hipsters and doing surreal shit
once sam started to be come le based and redpilled icon he stopped being enjoyable and just started putting out shit

>reddit spacing
Kikes hate nazis, and they arent just a religion but also an ethnicity, educate yourself you disgusting zoomer faggot.
And at least call yourself agnostic. Anyway who says atheist with confidence these days are just outting themselves as pretentious douchebags.

neo nazi's are unironically the last best hope of the west, what the fuck are you on about

Yes, I totally agree. I still like Sam and Charls tho.

>t. tranny

>pure shit australian cinema
You're trying to promote your blog aren't you?

>they arent just a religion but also an ethnicity

Ah yes, this conspiracy again. The one that literally only white people say and no Jewish person actually agrees with.

They just view themselves as white just like you. Their religion doesn't change that, and their religion doesn't somehow change them into a different race.

you should have just pretended to be jewish, youd get more replies that way

Attached: 1560916888334.gif (307x298, 1.48M)

Do you actually not know what a semitic person is or are you just meming? Jews differentiate themselves from whites all the time, they literally have a word for non jews, please tell me this is just really convincing bait

where's the autistic ex-fan who hates MDE since Sam fugged his favorite e-girl?

Oh god, here we go....

Jews are a race not a religion retard

>Ah yes, this conspiracy again. The one that literally only white people say and no Jewish person actually agrees with.

Attached: 1552141504312.png (662x478, 22K)

>reddit spacing again
you arent writing a fucking book jackass, stop putting in unnecessary line breaks

>They just view themselves as white just like you. Their religion doesn't change that, and their religion doesn't somehow change them into a different race.

look up jewish atheism, they don't consider themselves white.