When?

When?

Attached: 4976_n.jpg (710x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzGd2DpEBl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon hopefully.
She looks better than Brie "You got my Tough Actin' Tinactin, Peter Parker" Larson

in wandavision. that daughter character from the first film gets powers. her costume is white though

I'd take this over Brie, who has narrow hips and an ass that only Asian men can love

Monica Rambeau has a white outfit though.
And I've heard that she's in planned for the MCU
I hope they cast a plus-size model for her

Attached: captain-marvel-688x1024.jpg (688x1024, 158K)

It looks to me very much like a significant section of the public, mostly man children, having given up on attempting to understand the reality they are actually living in, have instead reasoned that they might at least be able to comprehend the sprawling, meaningless, but at-least-still-finite ‘universe’ presented by the MCU. I would also observe that it is, potentially, culturally catastrophic to have the ephemera of a previous century squatting possessively on the cultural stage and refusing to allow this surely unprecedented era to develop a culture of its own, relevant and sufficient to its times.

That Alan Moore quote became a copypasta?

They already cast adult Monica for WandaVision, it's a /fit/ chocolate goddess

Ok great

Attached: f1ccbcce02ddc2ef70335d48e6013b09.png (640x959, 860K)

Attached: 1553787782474.jpg (523x466, 134K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JzGd2DpEBl0
Brie BTFO

She cute.

Attached: 1555311254366.jpg (540x663, 92K)

Whenever she posts her Starfire cosplay the comments always give the Titans starfire shit and she loses her mind every time defending the actress

HOT

H O T

I unironically would've preferred this than ugly bitch-flat ass disgusting Brie

Hopefully soon.But i am afraid that they butcher and plasticsurgery Photon like they did with Carol.
They are not able to make an update without hamfist something into it. It feels like the 90s where most characters tried to be edgy!

The funny thing it, it works for everything. Its a little bit "Old man yelling at youth", even he means that we loose some culture on the way.

It would work for TV in the 50s/60s. It would work for CD. It would work for Streaming. And so on.

nothing better than filling an educated black girl with white seed.

Attached: 21523ec217b2aaeb9ab8f8c3daee2b43.jpg (600x935, 145K)

If Marvel had hired an Asian actress then they could have got China. But then they couldn't have marketed it as a "FEMINIST TRIUMPH AGAINST THE PATRIARCHY!!!" which only appeals to white roastie north American whores who hate their Daddy and are ugly aka modern feminists.

!!!FACT!!!

based. fuck white women

Let's try the best of both worlds. Blasian Cap Marvel when?

Why can't I ever find a black girl with crazy huge curls like this? The bigger the better.

Based. All white roasties should be replaced by dark skin kweens.

disney would have just fucked it up like they did with star wars. they are tone deaf morons that pat themselves on the back for shit most people take for granted. they are more racist than actual racists.

>based. fuck white women

Yep but not literally. GIVE ME EBONY NUBIAN GODDESS OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1546316580065.webm (640x800, 693K)

These threads are always really funny to me. There's a scene in the boondocks where the fat old guy goes on a rant on how nigger women should be avoided and it's 100% true, the only reason someone would want to be with a black woman is if they're desperate or just ignorant of the nature of black women. You think black men are aggressive, stupid, irrational? You don't know what you're in for... admittedly I'm dating a half black but even she drives me insane sometimes. I guess you'll all learn the hard way eventually