Untitled

Attached: file.png (1244x946, 785K)

>The 21-year-old follows all his half-siblings on social media; none of them follow him back

Attached: e8aa45516b17e74d41c9a9ffea7249c23bc20e3461d78e35d01c31cb07c8aac9.jpg (255x255, 12K)

Make Patrick the false antagonist. You believe this handsomer, healthier, and older legitimate son of Arnold is Joseph's true nemesis before he is betrayed by the gluttonous and terrible Christopher, who will surpass even Lynch's Baron Harkonnen in his villainy and repulsiveness. The broken Patrick teams up with Joseph to overthrow the mad and bloated tyrant before sacrifices himself to achieve and finally make sure he is a son worthy of Arnold. Film ends with the action starts of the 1980's roaring 'LONG LIVE THE KING!' in union whilst raising their barbells like swords and spears in Joseph's direction, who sits crowned and triumphant.

Where's the fat one?

Why couldn't Arnie just glove up? Like yeah it doesn't feel half as good but it's still better than ending up with a kid you don't want.

As someone with a half brother I don't really know I don't blame them. Especially since that affair broke up their family.

>Kid you don't want
Man, anything but, I think Joseph is the only kid that hasn't let him down.

>Especially since that affair broke up their family.
does that have anything to do with this young man? no. so what your dad fucked a maid and knocked her up? So what your parents divorced? wah. Welcome to modern society - people get divorced all the time. no need to shame this kid like this is 16th century england and hes the "bastard" of a royal family. christ.

What is this kid a Westerosi bastard? It's not his fault that he's born out of wedlock.

You are far too emotionally invested in some dudes instagram followers.

^ spoken like a man who has never been on TREN

have sex

>Patrick Schwarzenegger goes shirtless as he
>shows off
>shows off

But how is that the bastards fault? He is just the result of the affair. Arnie is the one who decided to cuck their mom.

Royal bastards still exist

Attached: prince-harry.jpg (1024x680, 47K)

nigga, it literally said in the headline that he wasn't invited to his half-sisters wedding. this rift clearly goes beyond "instagram followers"

Still petty

I have a better body than that and I work out once a week.

Wait Harry is a bastard? I thought they were both legitimate. Christ apparently being a royal bastard doesnt carry as big of a stain as it used to.

>As someone with a half brother I don't really know I don't blame them
You are a genuinely bad person.

he's just claiming harry is a bastard

Blame your whore of a mother or chad dad

Not the bastard

If he is a bastard, why does he have the same hair problem as his brother (which came from their father and not their mother) ?

Attached: eec5b12802bb58bafc4c531e74b3da69.jpg (626x626, 68K)

It's obviously not his fault, but your interests are straight up contradicting each other. Both of you want a father and a complete family. One of you can't have that. And then there's the inheritance.

Man, Charles was ugly af

>Both of you want a father and a complete family. One of you can't have that.
Why not? it's not like Arnold wanted to run off with the whore he knocked up. Include the Bastard in your family. The children's resentment for him probably stems from their mother.

lol. Diana was a top class whore

She was secretly carrying an Arabs baby at the time of her death. This info found its way to the British establishment and the SAS were tasked with planning her murder. The entire crash was orchestrated.

this user did nothing wrong

hurr durr just betray your mother

Attached: Christopher-Schwarzenegger5.jpg (615x870, 87K)

>blaming infidelity on the fucking child

Again, you're a genuinely bad person.

who said anything about blame? I don't care whose fault it is, having that kid in their family would hurt the mother so he stays out of the wedding

sucks for him but oh well, what is he to them comapred to their mum

He's their fathers fucking son and their god damn sibling you sociopath.

He's on a permanent bulk.

>A Jonah Hill Production

half sibling

Except I would assume most Bastards would come to terms that they are illegitimate so that "happy family" dynamic wont exist for them in the usual sense. Therefore the best option is to just be close with your step siblings and father

Because he's a brit

>the spics made the same thread again after it was just deleted
based Joseph looks just like me!

>hurr durr humanz must be rational beans 24/7!
You sound like YMS. Yes, Joseph is blameless, but people don't always think rational, or feelings overpower rationality. They see the end product of the affair that destroyed the marriage their parents had. They feel resentment cause they are human.

Not to mention he seems like a genuinely nice person.

So why the fuck is the mom blaming the bastard? Its still Arnolds fault. Not his

It's a fucking follow on a social media you cunt

Who fucking cares? A sibling is a sibling.

Listen Charles is PEAK British. If you don't like it then it just isnt for you.