Was it based or cringe?

Was it based or cringe?

Attached: images (28).jpg (186x271, 16K)

Cringe

Based.

Based, but the book was better
Tfw no good Gibson adaptation. Seriously, Count Zero is a complete movie already, and you could do Neuromancer with minimal changes

i downloaded this movie several times but never watched it

Which I guess makes sense given the plot of the movie

Same for PKD. He literally wrote a movie script for Flow My Tears and yet every adaptation of his books is "loose" to say the least.

Haha I get it because a mnemonic is a way to remember things and he smuggles data in his brain haha

That's because 99% of directors is made of hacks that should've never went near a script or a camera

>“The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.”
Tfw in the future they will need a note to explain the metaphor

Attached: off_air_screen_by_nintendo_king011210.jpg (1001x798, 29K)

fun to watch

Based

what about A Scanner Darkly

one of the worst movies I've ever seen, it's a total mess
the fact tht if you remove the text intro the movie becomes completely incomprehensible tells everything you need to know about its production

Bump

I liked it back then and I liked it upon recent rewatch

the japanese cut is based. the regular cut is cringe.

I WANT ROOM SERVICE

Linklater did a great job, it's not loose at all. I read the book and watched the movie and yeah he captured all the important stuff. Only altered little things like like Donna being Hank instead of just an undercover, Freck being basically a combination of Jerry and Freck in the book to fit everything in the plot more concisely. 10/10

... are you retarded? Genuine question.

No

mega cringe
and a shit movie
it just ends with no real ending
waste of time

Attached: 1458883044803.jpg (1280x1035, 316K)

Having a Japanese Cut was the 90's equivalent of the the Chinese Cut today: shameless pandering.